Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV (37191 Views)

TECNO Unveils Fireboy As Brand Ambassador For Spark Series / Facebook Banned Me For 30 Days For Using 'Clown' (Photos) / iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by GameGod(m): 7:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by oshosegun27(m): 7:43am On Oct 26, 2018
Davido's contract with Infinix will definitely not require him to exclusively use Infinix phones.

ObaKlaz:
Didn't Davido buy iPhones for his crew/gang sometime ago? @InfinixNigeria, do the needful.
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by technicallyrich(m): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2018
Iphone is overated.samsung still remain the best brand,in phone and plasma.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by rxmusa(m): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2018
Sincerity and Honour are the keys
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by movetoca: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2018
She is ungrateful. They did the right thing

1 Like

Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by codedpee(m): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2018
jericco1:
lmao. he's drunk
She rather undecided
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by zolajpower: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Didn't Davido buy iPhones for his crew/gang sometime ago? @InfinixNigeria, do the needful.
If only he had done it codedly .you see why it's good to hide what u From social media that may be tagged in the neatest future .
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by Awoo88: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2018
They tried the same stunt in Brazil during the world cup but but player had their beat on during break.
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by ollah2: 7:49am On Oct 26, 2018
grandstar:

He might not have broken any contract but it would have done Infinix a world of good if he had presented his crew infinix phones.

This would have massively boosted sales for the brand and I'm sure they'd have happily increased the money they are paying him.

Dont blame Davido but Infinix and it's lawyers for not signing a comprehensive contract.
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by 1x2x3: 7:51am On Oct 26, 2018
BigGuyMan:
Samsung is the king of all phones cool

My Samsung A9 pro will single handedly beat iPhone 7 and 8 hands down with zero stress smiley cool

How's the 5000Mah battery performance?
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by Johilo(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2018
Person no go change food again
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 26, 2018
grandstar:

He might not have broken any contract but it would have done Infinix a world of good if he had presented his crew infinix phones.

This would have massively boosted sales for the brand and I'm sure they'd have happily increased the money they are paying him.
There are different level of contracts....it takes a fortune to pay an A lost celebrity to use only your product

1 Like

Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by Splasshhh(f): 7:57am On Oct 26, 2018
Chai!
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2018
In Trumps voice: " the execution was poor, the denial was poor and the cover up was very poor" grin
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by CapussoSeba: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2018
BigGuyMan:

My Samsung A9 pro will single handedly beat iPhone 7 and 8 hands down with zero stress smiley cool
Stick to the topic...no one is asking for comparison...try and advice Samsung to sign you

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by dominique(f): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Glo should have sued Saka/Hafiz Oyetoro when he ported to MTN

[img]https://jamzregion.files./2013/08/549e8-saka_port.jpg[/img]

Saka's case is different. His contract ended with eitsalat and he signed another one with MTN.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by BigGuyMan: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2018
1x2x3:

How's the 5000Mah battery performance?
Fvcking dope bro grin cool
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by swizzdre(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Na so nau,

you no the work for GTB then collect salary for first bank

Hiding it with paper on live TV, how senseless is that..

She puts the STEW in STEWpid
nice drift
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by philips007(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2018
author1:
grin
he has forgotten samsung and iphone ar like cat & rat!
no be "he" but she
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by 01mcfadden(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2018
author1:
grin
he has forgotten samsung and iphone ar like cat & rat!
She*
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2018
Infinix need to do the same with Davido.
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by 1x2x3: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Fvcking dope bro grin cool

Where did you get the phone and how much?
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by BigGuyMan: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2018
1x2x3:

Where did you get the phone and how much?
The phone is really scarce i couldn't find it in the whole of enugu so I had to travel to lagos to get it.

I had to call my Engineer to keep the phone down for me before going. I got it for 124k.

I won't advise you to buy it online, if you in Lagos go to Alaba phone village or ikeja computer village to get it.

The phone na beast!!!
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 26, 2018
BusinessHub1:
Davido looking for his infinix like grin
cheesy
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by emperorblog(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2018
i cant wait to get married, so that when my dad call me. i will just tell him chief epemi pada mondo iyawo mi lowo
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by Johnnonye(m): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2018
The money that should have been$100 million dollars nonsense. How can I pay you to promote my business you are doing opposite
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by NobleAjare(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Glo should have sued Saka/Hafiz Oyetoro when he ported to MTN

[img]https://jamzregion.files./2013/08/549e8-saka_port.jpg[/img]

Abegi... not relevant
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by zoomman(m): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Na so nau,

you no the work for GTB then collect salary for first bank

Hiding it with paper on live TV, how senseless is that..

She puts the STEW in STEWpid
Your a mind reader......
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by Gkemz: 8:45am On Oct 26, 2018
BigGuyMan:

Samsung A9...?? Ogbeni...!! who dash monkey banana
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by BigGuyMan: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2018
Gkemz:

Samsung A9...?? Ogbeni...!! who dash monkey banana
What do you know about phone undecided
Re: Samsung Sues Ksenia Sobchak, Ambassador For Using An Iphone X On TV by ngwababe(f): 8:55am On Oct 26, 2018
She no even hide am well!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Whatsapp Privacy Policy - What It Really Means For Users / 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone / Nigeria Fines Telecom Giant MTN $5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.