Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) (44236 Views)

Infinix Zero 8(N116,900) Vs Infinix Note 7(89,500), Which Should U Buy? (photos) / Infinix Note 7(N89,500) Vs Infinix S5 Pro(N96,000),which Should You Buy?(photos) / TECNO Spark 4 (N34,500) Vs Infinix Hot 8 (N36,500) Which Should You Buy?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2017
The iPhone X is on sale now and people have lined up for days to be the first to get their hands on it.

With an eye-watering price tag of £999, customers will be hoping for some decent bang for their buck.

But that didn't put off Apple fans as the much anticipated iPhone X's withits lush screen and facial-recognition skills tests the patience of consumers and investors with demand outstripping supply around the world.

The X is Apple's next generation smartphone that uses facial recognition software for the first time and is going on sale in cities worldwide today with queues building at Apple Stores amid rumours of limited stock.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5045773/Thousands-Apple-fans-queue-outside-stores-iPhone-X.html

http://www.businessinsider.com/iphone-x-apple-smartphone-queues-photos-2017-11?IR=T/#in-hong-kong-iphone-x-units-were-being-resold-immediately-on-the-street-to-make-a-profit-after-purchase-23

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2017
LONDON: People queue outside the Apple Store on Regent Street in London as the iPhone X goes on sale in the UK.

LONDON: The queue builds this morning outside the Apple store in Covent Garden in London as the iPhone X comes out

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2017
God bless Nigeria

257 Likes 14 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2017
LONDON: Apple customers try out the new iPhone X at the Regent Street Apple Store in London today.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2017
Please, can I get God directly with this phone

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2017
God bless Nigeria

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2017
LIVERPOOL: A huge queue builds outside the Liverpool One Apple store in the city centre ahead of the iPhone X release today.

LIVERPOOL: Coffee and donuts are handed out to people who have queued through the night for the new iPhone X

15 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2017
God bless Nigeria

51 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2017
MANCHESTER: Hundreds of Apple fans queue outside the Apple Store at the Trafford Centre in Manchester this morning

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2017
BRISTOL: The queue for the new iPhone X at Quakers Friars Apple Store in Bristol this morning

6 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2017
CHINA: Workers open the door to welcome Apple fans at the Sanlitun Apple Store in Beijing this morning.

CHINA: Workers staff cheer for the first man to buy the newly released iPhone X at the Sanlitun Apple Store in Beijing today.

The facial recognition

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Ishilove: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Mscheeeeew. When I have my trusted old BlackBerry Q10 angry grin

Speed- Q10 has it

Elegance- Q10 has it

Battery life- lipsrsealed (Ehn, it's nothing a new 'follow come' battery cannot solve tongue)

Ruggedness- Q10 is like the old Nokia 3310. I've lost count of how many times I've stepped on it, dropped it and sat on it on hard surfaces yet it remains ever gallant cool

Key pad- OH YAAS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

So why will I spend several valuable man hours queuing to buy a phone that will be yesterday's fad in just a few months?

Wo, Blackberry for life jor!!! cheesy

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2017
RUSSIA: People gather by a re:Store shop on Tverskaya Street in Moscow as Apple launches the iPhone X in Russia today.

RUSSIA: People gather by a re:Store shop on Tverskaya Street in Moscow as Apple launches the iPhone X in Russia today

7 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2017
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES: Customers queue outside an Apple Store during the launch of the new iPhone X at Dubai Mall today.

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES: Customers look at the new iPhone X at an Apple Store during its launch at Dubai Mall in Dubai.

10 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:
Mscheeeeew. When I have my trusted old BlackBerry Q10 angry grin
She's one of those that charges their phones at funerals even beside a casket tongue tongue

54 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by AJOBI77(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2017
Wow

2 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by hahn(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please, can I get God directly with this phone

You can only call people who actually exist undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2017
AUSTRALIA: The first purchasers of the iPhone X show off their boxed phones to the media after its release in Sydney.

AUSTRALIA: Mazen Kourouche (right), one of the first purchasers of the iPhone X, is surrounded by media in Sydney

6 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2017
hahn:

You can only call people who actually exist undecided
Please, can you leave me to believe in what I believed in? Abegew

48 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by medolab90(m): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2017
I must buy

lemme just wait for made in China version

IPhone x here I come

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Ishilove: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
She's one of those that charges their phones at funerals even beside a casket tongue tongue
Lmao! Busted cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2017
GERMANY: Various iPhone models are placed on a table for display, along with the iPhone X, at an Apple Store in Cologne

GERMANY: Employees prepare the Apple Store for the iPhone X launchin Berlin this morning

GERMANY: People queue for the iPhone X launch outside the Apple Store in Berlin this morning

4 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2017
JAPAN: A young lady reacts as she tries an iPhone X at the Apple Omotesando store this morning in Tokyo

JAPAN: Customers wait in line before the launch of the iPhone X outside the Apple Omotesando store in Tokyo today

JAPAN: Customers pose for a selfie photo with a cushion printed with a portrait of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs on it in Tokyo.

A Chinese customer tries out an iPhone X smartphone at the Apple Store in Beijing today

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2017
Ishilove:

Lmao! Busted cheesy cheesy
The phone is sweet though, but the battery life is very short like nicker.

7 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2017
SINGAPORE: People look at iPhone X during its launch at the Apple Store in Singapore

SINGAPORE: People try the Animoji feature on iPhone X during its launch at the Apple Store in Singapore

4 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:32am On Nov 04, 2017
LONDON: Marco Pierre White Jr speaks to another man as he queues for the iPhone X at the Regent Street store in London

The first in the London line, Adam, said he'd been there since Tuesday. He actually first turned up Sunday night but saw there wasn't a line yet and decided to come back later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by delikay4luv: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Hahaha. If na my country, they will say it's Juju. Yoruba people will even say "won ti fi ori wan gba paro". Hehehehe

13 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Newyork

The first customers in line are greeted with applause by Apple employees as they enter the Apple Store on New York's Fifth Avenue.

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by hahn(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please, can you leave me to believe in what I believed in? Abegew

Who is stopping you? undecided

You are free to have imaginary friends if you wish but when you start expecting to call them with an iphoneX market is calling oo tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:34am On Nov 04, 2017
Berlin

3 Likes

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:35am On Nov 04, 2017
hahn:

Who is stopping you? undecided

You are free to have imaginary friends if you wish but when you start expecting to call them with an iphoneX market is calling oo tongue
*Ignored*

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: iPhone X On Sale As Thousands Queue Around The World For Days To Buy(Photos) by Explorers(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2017
Singapore mall

A man in Hong Kong on Friday with a stack of banknotes to buy new iPhone X devices that people who just bought at Apple Stores were reselling.

Fans also camped outside in Singapore

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before You Update Your Whatsapp Messenger, Read This. / How To Transfer Money From Your Phone (all Banks) / Some Interesting Things You Don't Know Your Smartphone Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.