Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

How To Make Money While Studying In School | 2018 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money While Studying In School | 2018 (218 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money While Studying In School | 2018 by murphy5457: 6:33am On Oct 26, 2018
How to Make Money While Studying :If you have been struggling thinking about how to make money while studying then this post is for you. A lot of people have asked questions saying how can I make money while I am still going for school. Then this article has come to make you understand that it is possible to be making much money even while in school.
Earning money while in school can be difficult at some point, even more so for high school student, fortunately, there are many ways through which someone can earn money while going to school, and not all of those ways involve getting a job.

There are basic steps to succeeding in school and also making money in it.
Try applying for a job at your college/university: many colleges offer jobs to student, including jobs at the student bookstore and cafeteria, tutoring jobs, and office assistant. Visiting your school websites will give you more information about what to do, go the careers section, there should always be a section for student employments hence are some other types of jobs you might find at your college
Working as a food server in the dining hall
Helping out with school cleaning
Working as a receptionist in a residence hall or office in the college
Working/helping with research or lab assistant
Try distributing some non-perishable food to other student
https://www.guideempire.com/how-to-make-money-while-studying-in-school/
Re: How To Make Money While Studying In School | 2018 by RealLordZeus(m): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2018
I have a very simple alternative!! join https://clixarena.com and thank me later..

chat me up on 0.8.088922994 to know more

(1) (Reply)

Globe Economic Development Council / Becoming Self Dependants In 2019 / Paylater Giving Women Advice On How To Run Successful Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.