Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. (18100 Views)

How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Should I Drop Out Of School And Concentrate On Business? / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Dannydrums889: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2023
According to the topic above

What did you study and what are you doing presently?

Get in and let's discuss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by fnep2smooth(m): 8:07am On Sep 05, 2023
I studied Urban and Regional Planning.
Na programming I day use get my daily bread.

We thank God for wisdom

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Dannydrums889: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2023
fnep2smooth:
I studied Urban and Regional Planning.
Na programming I day use get my daily bread.

We thank God for wisdom
That's very good
What's your specifications in programming

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by fnep2smooth(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Dannydrums889:

That's very good
What's your specifications in programming
Full Stack ( PHP, Python)

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Christane: 11:55am On Sep 05, 2023
Make i just dey read comments dey laugh ...

Lol ...dis is Nigeria

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by ecomalchemistt(m): 11:55am On Sep 05, 2023
Ecommerce , SEO.

Na wetin i dey use guide.

Thank you lord for your mercies and provision.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by benuejosh: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Economics and i give out maximum truth on Nairaland.

I have told the truth about Buhari.

I have told the truth about former governor Ortom of Benue and the fulani cases in Benue.

I have told the truth about IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen and their implications on the economy of that region.

I have told the truth about the emergence of Jagaban Borgu and the Asiwaju of Lagos. That elections are not won on social media.

I have told the truth about NLC. It is the parent of Labour Party and their tactics to mislead Nigerians from knowing the truth. And the uncalled for strike just when they want to deliver the judgement against the one who said he got his advice from a mad man, the one who came third but insisted he came first. Maybe first from behind.

I will continue to say the whole truth in PresidentTinubu's administration.

...and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

That is what i am doing.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by MetroLane: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by callmevirus(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Pub Admin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by EmmyNorse(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2023
I studied biochemistry, but I'm presently into Automobile spareparts

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by TheFacelessMan: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Course - Medicine i.e. Healing

Occupation - Murder i.e. Killing.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Nemesis0147(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Biochemistry……I survive for a living.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by aQUINandmore: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Dannydrums889:
According to the topic above

What did you study and what are you doing presently?

Get in and let's discuss
I did political science but I'm currently an international hook up baby, sugar baby.

I am in love with helinues.
Helinues please love me back kiss kiss

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by CatANDratTHEORY: 11:56am On Sep 05, 2023
MetroLane:
benuejosh:
ecomalchemistt:
Ecommerce
Christane:
Kitotechd5g864r:
K

They studied Space Booking and they are doing perfectly well. cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Ombre(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2023
I'm an autodidact, now I blow bubbles and fight crime. Feels good!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by smokinloud(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2023
benuejosh:
You mean you're jobless?!.😢

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by verybadmouth(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Agronomy, now a
Senior Mobile App developer grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Cutezt(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Mass Com

Into video production now and i have not set my eyes on my school cert since 2015. Never used it for once

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Paripassu: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2023
I studied French but currently a business tycoon.
grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by abba190: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2023
i studied b.sc Geography, i play bet9ja sportybet and 1xbet.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by kenbee(f): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2023
OK Engineering
Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by Nahunger(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2023
grin
School :- English Language (Education)
Presently into (by 9ja Abracadabra) :- Marketing 😒

May Nigeria not happen to our children or enemies 🙏

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by youngelder(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2023
Mechanical Engineering

Presently: Human Resources Manager

Future: Tech (Robotics), Data Analysis, Space Exploration

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by parkervero(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2023
Computer Science

Instructor in IT edu company. I'm tired of it sef

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by benuejosh: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2023
smokinloud:

You mean you're jobless?!.😢
our educational sector really needs an improvement.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. by artur(m): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2023
Accounting
Accountant

25 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oluwaseun Ayodeji Osowobi Named “Commonwealth Young Person Of The Year” / Help, My Work Is Messing With My Mental Health. / Top 10 Signs That You're Unhappy At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.