Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 (2678 Views)

That Awkward Moment Your Phone Is Faster Than Your Laptop! / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by realmofy(m): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by Daevid(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2018
E remain small make you well

7 Likes

Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by tolexy007(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2018
SO THE FONE NO GET NAME?
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mi mix 3
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by CodeTemplar: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
I need quality USB charger and cables here : https://www.nairaland.com/4810870/need-tip-getting-strong-reliable
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by realmofy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
lolz....i swear the phone make sense
Daevid:
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by skyhighweb(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Daevid:
blogger noni anything wen pop inside there head dey go yan
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by realmofy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
aba na bross, no b so...I just feel una go like d phone ni
skyhighweb:
blogger noni anything wen pop inside there head dey go yan
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by jeff1607(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I need quality USB charger and cables here : https://www.nairaland.com/4810870/need-tip-getting-strong-reliable

I could link u up with someone who has strong and reliable usb chargers and cables if you are serious about it.
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by CodeTemplar: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
jeff1607:

I could link u up with someone who has strong and reliable usb chargers and cables if you are serious about it.
I prefer the info here if possible.
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by jeff1607(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
I prefer the info here if possible.

Would need to ask permission from the person to put his no here.
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by CodeTemplar: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
jeff1607:

Would need to ask permission from the person to put his no here.
Don't need his no but what he has to offer. Thanks.
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by jeff1607(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Don't need his no but what he has to offer. Thanks.

No vex
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by CodeTemplar: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
jeff1607:

No vex
Which one be vex again. told you what I needed and how I want it. nothing more.
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by jeff1607(m): 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Which one be vex again. told you what I needed and how I want it. nothing more.

Sir, there is a way courtesy is applied for things said or done, if u check my previous post, I don't collect a dime for referrals or things done to assist anyone, the person in question imports the things u requested and am just a customer and his stuff are super cheap, I just tot dat since u needed one to supply I would ask him den give u his number but posting his number here would amount to seeking his approval, those who know original usb cords especially amazon chargers and usb can attest to it that they are expensive but dis man sells dem for 500naira dunno how he does it and gold plated terminals of a usb cord and d feel of cord (copper ) . With the response gotten here, I prefer I maintain my lane and keep my mouth shut, check my name profile and see if u noticed any scam dealings.those chargers can be sold for far more ,still usin the infinix fast charger, a year plus now n no issues.
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by CodeTemplar: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
jeff1607:

Sir, there is a way courtesy is applied for things said or done, if u check my previous post, I don't collect a dime for referrals or things done to assist anyone, the person in question imports the things u requested and am just a customer and his stuff are super cheap, I just tot dat since u needed one to supply I would ask him den give u his number but posting his number here would amount to seeking his approval, those who know original usb cords especially amazon chargers and usb can attest to it that they are expensive but dis man sells dem for 500naira dunno how he does it and gold plated terminals of a usb cord and d feel of cord (copper ) . With the response gotten here, I prefer I maintain my lane and keep my mouth shut, check my name profile and see if u noticed any scam dealings.those chargers can be sold for far more ,still usin the infinix fast charger, a year plus now n no issues.
OK what do I do to get his contact?
Have in back of your mind that I have no intention of joining any third party website or group. Thanks.
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by Palmerbarry: 3:55am On Oct 28, 2018
tolexy007:
SO THE FONE NO GET NAME?

That's Xiaomi Mix 3
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by CodeTemplar: 5:48am On Oct 28, 2018
jeff1607:

Mr No Vex, I have given you permission to do as you want oh. I hope you saw the post before this.
Re: This Phone Is Sure Better Than The New Samsung S9 by jeff1607(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Mr No Vex, I have given you permission to do as you want oh. I hope you saw the post before this.

No problemo

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Z Fold Vs Iphone 12 Pro Max Which One Should I Go For? / Price Of Samsung Galaxy Tab2? / What Was The First Mobile Phone Game You Ever Played

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.