Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Supernatural Story My Beast - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Supernatural Story My Beast (3471 Views)

M.A.R.Y... A Supernatural Story / The One (A Supernatural Story) By Dpeace / Son Of Hade (supernatural) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supernatural Story My Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2018
chapter 13
I woke up with an ache between my legs and I was alone in bed. Like usual, I went in search for Thaddeus.
I was almost to the kitchen when Seb popped out of nowhere.
"Hey there." He said smiling.
"Hi."
"I have news for you. Come on." He said pulling me downstairs.
"About my blood?"
"Yes. I know why you aren't affected by his blood like the others and its mind blowing to me. I might add that I've been alive for a long time so not much blows my mind anymore but this certainly has." He said we walked down the steps. I was surprised to see Mina sitting down there as well.
"Let me hear it." I said excitedly.
"Well we know that the ones the Council is testing on is other supernaturals and human and we know that they keep dying. Their body gets overwhelmed with the demon and wolf part so they can't handle it. Mina has told me that they've tested on wolves and demons before and yet it still fails. So I have a hunch and I'd like to test it if you don't mind giving me your hand."
I gave him my right hand but didn't expect what happened next. He grabbed a knife and cut my palm open. I hissed in pain and jerked my hand back.
Seconds later Thaddeus came down the stairs and growled loud enough to shake the house when he saw my hand.
"What did you do?!" He yelled looking at Seb.
"Testing a theory." Seb explained calmly.
"By cutting my mate?!"
That's when I looked down at my hand and gasped.
"Thaddeus." I said quietly.
He turned around and dropped his eyes to my hand. His gaze softened at the sight.
"I was right." Seb smiled.
My hand had healed. It was as if nothing had ever happened to it.
"How is that possible Seb?" Thaddeus asked taking a hold of my hand.
"Your blood."
"What about it?"
"Well be-" Seb was cut off by a someone running down the steps.
"A-Another body w-was just found." The guy panted.
All four of us took off upstairs and outside. We followed the man to the body which laid on the boarder line.
It was a male werewolf and he was just like the other two. He had cuts everywhere and had the same symbol on his forehead.
"How do they keep getting our members!?!?" Thaddeus yelled. "Does no one know how to stay away from the boarder?!?"
"S-Sir, we think t-that there i-is a mole." The guy spoke up.
Thaddeus's eyes darkened with anger.
"A mole? Someone would betray me?!" He was getting angrier by the second so I placed my hand on his back which instantly calmed him. He took a deep breath before speaking. "As of right now, no one is trusted. Until I find out who it is, everyone is a suspect. Let everyone know."
The man bowed his head and walked away.
"May I have the body for testing?" Seb asked.
Thaddeus nodded.
I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tighter to him.
"Let's go inside." He said softly.
We got back inside the house and went to the kitchen. We both remained silent as Thaddeus fixed us both something to eat.
We ate in silence as well. After we finished eating he spoke.
"Davina, do you remember last night?"
I blushed. "I do."
"Do you remember what you said before you fell asleep?"
I thought about it for a minute before I remembered and I blushed even more.
"I remember." I said looking down at my hands.
"I.....I wish I could say the same to you." He said sounding sad and angry at himself. "I care about you more than anything and anyone. I don't know what love feels like though. No one has ever told me that they love me. I-I'm sorry."
I was a little hurt but I understood. I walked over and wrapped my arms around him.
"You have nothing to be sorry for. I understand. I can wait."
He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. It wasn't like all our other kisses. This one was slow, soft, and gentle.
Someone clearing their throat ruined the moment.
"I'm honestly thinking about killing everyone who keeps interrupting us." Thaddeus growled quietly.
"I'm okay with that."
He turned towards the doorway where Seb stood.
"Can you both come with me please?"
We followed him downstairs where he had the body laid out on a table.
"He didn't die from blood loss." Seb said.
"What'd he die from?" I asked.
"Thaddeus's blood. They injected him with it. They're injecting it into the main bloodstream. Within minutes they're dead."
"How much blood do they have?" I asked. "They're going to run out eventually."
"Yes they are and when they do they'll come for you."
"Me? Why me?"
"They won't take Thaddeus because he'll fight them on it and win. If they take you then he will give up as much blood as they want. You're his weakness after all."
Thad growled. "They won't touch her."
"Thaddeus, you might not be able to stop them. Especially if they have an inside person."
"I can stop it if she is never alone."
"You can't be with me 24/7." I said.
"No, I can't. But when I'm not with you Seb or Mina can be."
"Thad, you do remember that Mina can't talk right? If someone tries to take Davina, she can't yell for help."
"Sebastian, just because she doesn't haven't a tongue doesn't mean she can't scream."
"You got me there."
We left Seb to work some more and went upstairs where I spent the rest of the day watching TV and Thaddeus went to his office.
It wasn't to long before I fell asleep on the couch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thaddeus's POV)
I found Davina asleep on the couch and carried her up to the bedroom. I carefully peeled her pants and shirt off and placed the covers ovetop of her.
I watched her as she slept, my wolf begging me to climb into bed with her but I had things to do. I had to make sure that no one could take her from me and I had an idea.
I made my way down to see Seb. He was still up but looked like he could use some sleep. His dirty blonde hair was sticking up everywhere, his green eyes were wide but dull, and his clothes were covered in a mix of things.
"Seb, I have an idea."
"For what?"
"Keeping Davina safe."
"Okay."
"How much do you know about the shadow demons that helped us out a while back?" I asked causing his eyes to brighten.
Re: Supernatural Story My Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
chapter 14.
"Where are we going?" I asked Thaddeus as he pulled me through the house.
"I want to show you something."
"At five in the morning?" I groaned.
"Yes."
He pulled me outside and to the back of the house and then to the small shack like building attached to the house.
"We both are not going to fit in there."
"Yeah we will."
He pushed open the door and we both walked in. It was a very small space and we were squished against each other. He put his hand on a certain part of the back wall and another door opened.
"Lets go."
We walked down the set of steps all the way down to the bottom where there was a giant vault door like you see in big banks. He put in the passcode and opened the door.
I gasped at the sight. Inside was a giant variety of gems, jewelry, clothes, paintings, and other stuff.
"What is all this stuff?" I asked walking around.
"My collection. I have been on this Earth for a long time and have seen many things so I started collecting. Some of this stuff is from the old Victorian age."
"It is amazing but why show me?"
"It belongs to you now too. Plus I want you to wear this." He said picking up a small box.
He walked back over to me and opened it. Inside was a gorgeous ring with a bright red ruby in the center. The ruby was lined with small black diamonds as well.
"I can't."
"You can and you will. But first I need to have Seb do something to it for me."
"Oh okay."
"Come with me and I will have him do it now."
He locked the vault back up and we went to see Seb who was still asleep. Thaddeus got a bottle of cold water and dumped it on his head. He sat up instantly and glared at Thad.
"I'm going to start locking my door." Seb said. "It is very rude to wake people up with cold water."
"But you're not people. You are Seb." Thad said smirking.
"Touché." He said getting up. "What can I do for you?"
Thaddeus then handed him the ring.
"You want me too-"
"Yes." Thad said cutting him off.
"Got it. It will take a minute or two."
He took the ring over to his work table and put it in a dark liquid before murmuring the same sentence over and over again in a different language. The room darkened and I latched onto Thad's arm. The darkness seemed to collect and gather in the liquid with the ring before disappearing all together.
Seb took the ring out, washed it off, and then handed it back to Thad who then slipped it onto my finger.
"You must never take it off. Understand?" Thad asked and something in his eyes told me not to question him so I nodded. "Thank you Seb." He said looking back at Seb.
"You are welcome now get out so I can sleep."
"Sleep tight Seb." Thaddeus chuckled as we went back upstairs.
"What did Seb do to this ring?" I asked as Thaddeus made us breakfast.
"He charmed it."
"Charmed it? Why?"
"Because it'll help me sleep better at night."
"You don't really sleep now."
I've only witnessed him sleeping about two times since I've been here. He says its because he doesn't need sleep. His vamp side doesn't need sleep and it keeps his wolf energized so that way he doesn't need sleep anyway. I honestly think he's just crazy.
He made us both pancakes and bacon and poured a glass of orange juice. I then watched in disgust as he got a bottle of red stuff out of the fridge and put a few drops in my drink.
"That's your blood isn't it?"
"Yes."
"It's better to digest when I don't actually see you put it in the things I'm going to be eating or drinking."
He put the cup down in front of me. "Drink it."
I snarled my nose at it.
"Drink it or I'll put it in your pancakes and force feed it to you."
"You wouldn't." I glared.
"Try me." He said crossing his arms over his chest and smirking.
I mumbled under my breath and drank all of it. When it was all gone I threw the cup at him since he wasn't looking and it hit him in the chest.
He looks up at me and glared.
"Did you just throw that at me?" He asked taking a step towards me.
"I wouldn't do something like that."
His eyes started glowing. "For some reason I doubt that."
I stuck my tongue out at him and took off running.I heard him running after me so I ran through the dining room and out the back door. Knowing he come after me, I took off into the woods.
I heard the sound of ripping clothes meaning he had shifted so I ran faster. It took about a minute or two before he caught me.
I landed on my back as he hovered over me in wolf form. He licked my whole face with his big slobbery tongue.
"Ewww Thad. That's gross." I said wiping my face off.
He growled and did it again. Seconds later he shifted back to human form and was completely naked.
"Don't you know that a wolfs mate running from him is a male wolf's favorite form of pre-intimacy." He said placing kisses along my neck.
"No, I didn't know that." I said in a shaky voice.
He slid one hand up my leg to the edge of the dress that I had put on and slid it up my body.
"Thaddeus?"
"Yes?" He asked trailing kisses along my neck.
"Somome might see us." I whispered.
"There's no one around, trust me. I won't let anyone see what belongs to only me."
His lips then latched onto mine briefly before working their way back down to my neck. He worked his way to my mark, his teeth sinking in slightly as he moved my panties to the side and moved into me.
Gasping for air, I sunk my fingers into the ground beneath us. And as he began to move faster I moved my hands quickly from the ground to his back, hooking my fingers into his skin and dragging my nails down his back.
Breathing deep, I whimpered he pressed his lips down on mine, his hand curling into my hip, pullingme harder against himself, earning a pleased gasp as he pushed my body over the edge, sending me into an overwhelming spiral is pleasure that consumed my mind and body in a mush of euphoric bliss spreading all the way down to my toes. Not long after that he found his release and collapsed on top of me.
He rolled over beside me and smoothed my dress back down.
"Do you know how dirty it is out here?" I asked, catching my breath.
He chuckled and reached over to pull me ontop of him.
"We can go find someplace dirtier to do it so that you'll feel better about outside." He suggested.
"No thanks."
"You sure?"
I nodded just as the rain started.
I squealed and tried to get up but he kept me in place.
"Its raining." I said trying to get free.
"I know." He said slipping one hand into my hair and pulling mg head down to his so he could kiss me.
Its hard to say how long we spent outside kissing or doing other things before we finally made it inside.
Everything was perfect in that moment. But I should've known something bad was bound to happen eventually.
Re: Supernatural Story My Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 11:01pm On Nov 03, 2018
chapter 15
"Let's go, Davina." The girls all said at once.
"I'm coming." I said catching up to them.
Thaddeus is off with Seb doing whatever it is that they do when I'm not around. I've narrowed it down to Seb experimenting on Thad or Seb trying out new potions he keeps making.
The girls and me went to Sephora's place for lunch and some girl time.
"So how long have you all been here?" I asked as we ate.
"Most of us have been here since Thaddeus started the pack. We were all rejected from our own packs, clans and family so we came running when we heard that someone was starting a rogue pack. It was a huge surprise when we got here and found The Beast and Sebastian."
"But he's been good to you all?"
"He's the best Alpha anyone could ask for." Samantha said.
"That's good."
"Yeah."
"I gotta a question." Kelsey said.
"Okay."
"How is he in bed?" She asked making me blush.
"Um.....I don't know."
"Yes you do. Does he rock your world?"
"I guess so."
"He looks like it." Sephora giggled.
We spent the next couple hours doing each other's nails, watching movies, and talking. It was around seven when I finally made my way back to the house.
I was going up the front steps when Seb was coming down them.
"I was just looking for you." He said.
"Why?"
"Let's walk and talk." He said pulling me back down the steps.
"Okay."
"Remember how you gave me another blood sample a day or two ago?"
"Yes."
"Well I was looking at it when I discovered something that I thought you should know."
"What's that?"
"You've completely stopped aging. How you look now is how you'll look hundreds of years from now."
"Hundreds?"
"Yes."
"I'm stuck with you and Thad for hundreds of years?"
He grinned. "Afraid so. Think you can live with us for that long?"
"I don't know. We'll see what happens."
"I guess we will."
"Do I have to continue taking his blood?"
"It wouldn't be a bad idea since you're the first human whose ever done this. We don't know if it could reverse if you stop taking it."
"Makes sense." I nodded.
We walked in silence for a little bit before I spoke again.
"Hey, Seb?"
"Yes?"
"Um if I were to get pregnant what do you think the baby would be?"
"Are you pregnant?"
"No, I was just wondering. We um.......we haven't been using protection so I was just thinking."
"Well the baby could be a variety of things. A demon/human, demon/wolf, demon/vamp, just a demon, vamp/human, wolf/human or plain human like you. I just depends on which species is dominant and if the genes follow through. Since Thaddeus was made and not born it's hard to say which one. Which would you prefer?"
"Any of them. I'd just be happy with a baby."
"I'd be the godfather right?"
I chuckled. "Of course."
"Good. He can call me Uncle S."
"He?"
"Your first born is gonna be a boy. I know it."
"If you say so."
"I do. I'm gonna teach him about the ladies and how to make Thaddeus mad just for fun and all kinds of stuff."
I laughed. "Whatever you say Sebastian." I said before a thought came to me. "Did you ever think about having kids with Adrianna?"
"All the time." He nodded. "We were trying for one when she was taken and she got pregnant once but she had a miscarriage. We went to the doctor and they said there was a problem with her reproductive organs and that we might not ever have kids."
"I'm so sorry Seb."
"That's life I suppose." He shrugged. "Life isn't fair and screws everyone at least once or twice or more." He said just as someone blocked our way.
"Hey, what are you doing out here?" I asked.
"We are fulfilling our duty so we can claim our reward."
"Duty? What duty? What reward?" Sebastian asked.
"We are to bring you to the Council and claim our prize." One said before another knocked Seb out.
"Seb!?" I said crouching down.
I looked up as someone stepped close to me.
"Night night." She said before all I saw was darkness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thaddeus's POV)
"Have you seen Davina of Sebastian?" I asked Mina who sat on the couch.
She shook her head no.
I searched the house one last time before going outside. That's when I smelt it. Her blood. And Seb's?
I walked about twenty feet before I found a small puddle of her blood and his blood. Mixed with their scents was some familiar scents. A note also laid on the grass.
Dear Beast,
We have your lovely mate and wizard. Don't come after them and they might survive. Just kidding. They won't.
I crumpled the note up in my hand and growled loud enough for everyone to hear me. Everyone came out of their places and gathered around.
"My mate and Sebastian have been taken! We are going to track them down and get them! Women and kids will stay here with two males! The rest of you men will accompany me!! I think you rogues have been ignoring your true calling for quit some time now and I thinks it's about time to show them how you rogues really tear shit up!! I think The Beast has been reigned in for to long!! It's been hundreds of years since I really had some fun but that's about to change. Everyone is about to see why I'm called The Beast and just how much chaos I can cause!!"
Everyone cheered.
"Men, meet in my house in ten minutes!"
I left them standing in the yard and went back inside as my wolf and demon were having the biggest fit of their lives.
"Mina, I'm gonna need you to come with us. You know the palace better than anyone. Okay?"
She nodded.
The Council doesn't understand how badly they just bleeped up. I will not stop until I drain their lives from their bodies and feed them to the birds. I will not stop until all they have worked for is destroyed. I will not stop until I am the leader with Davina by my side.
"You two ready for this?" I asked my wolf and demon.
They both growled. "Abso-fucking-lutely."
I glanced outside the window and saw the sky get unimaginably darker and the air got cold enough to freeze the windows.
Here I come, Council..
Re: Supernatural Story My Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2018
chapter 16
I woke up in an all to familiar cell but I wasn't alone this time. Seb was with me.
"Council wants to see them now." A voice said from outside the cell.
"Where do we take them?"
"Downstairs."
"You sure?"
"Positive."
"Alright then."
We were both handcuffed before being drug out. The two men took us down a set of steps to a big empty room which only contained a few tables and two torture like chairs.
They threw us in the middle of the room and uncuffed us.
"Good to see you again." A voice said.
The Council members appeared in front of us.
"What do you want?" I asked scooting closer to Seb.
"You know what we want Davina."
"I won't let you kill me."
"You won't have a say in the matter." One said just as a man headed my way with a knife.
He got a few feet away from me before shadows suddenly surrounded me. They were the shadows from that night in the woods.
"What the....?"
The man tried to walk closer but he couldn't. He then tried throwing the knife at me but it just fell to the ground.
"What are those things?" The Witch Council member asked.
"Shadow Demons." The Demon Council member answered.
"Order them away." She ordered so he did but they didn't move.
"I-I can't. They won't listen to me." He said making Seb laugh.
"They only obey one person and it ain't you."
"Beast." The man growled.
"Bingo. He's ordered them to protect her."
"How is that possible?"
"They know he's superior to them and you so they listen. Plus he tied them to her."
I glanced down at my ring and saw that the ruby had turned black. They were tied to the ring.
The Council also noticed.
"Take off the ring." The wolf said.
"No." I hissed at him.
"Very well then." He said motioning to Seb.
Two men stepped forward and grabbed Seb. They took him over to one of the chairs and tied him up.
"Take off the ring or wizard boy gets it."
"Don't do it Davina." Seb said. "I'll be fine."
I didn't remove the ring.
One man then stabbed Seb in the leg with a knife and dragged it down. He cried out in pain causing tears to form in my eyes.
"Take it off!"
"No Davina." Seb said.
A stab to the other leg.
"Off!"
"No!!"
Stab to the arm.
"Take. It. Off."
"Don't Davina."
By then tears were rolling down my cheeks.
"Hang him up."
The took Seb out of the chair and chained his wrist to the ceiling so that he was barley touching the floor.
"Take it off and you can save him some pain."
"Davina, no. I'm okay with dying. I have nothing to live for."
The witch laughed. "You have your mate to live for."
Seb's head snapped up.
"What?" He whispered.
"Your mate is alive and well. She's been working in our kitchen for quit some time now."
"You're lying." He spat.
"Bring her in."
The door opened seconds later and a beautiful black hair girl with a pixie cut and green eyes was brought in. She was a lean girl that was shorter than Seb.
"Adrianna?"
"Sebastian." She said crying.
"Now Sebastian, tell Davina to take off the ring and you can have your mate back and you're free to go."
Adrianna looked over at me and then at Seb.
"Don't do it." Adrianna spoke. "Leave it on. Don't give them what they want."
They stabbed Seb in the back multiple times.
This went on for hours before they ordered for us to be locked up again.
"We'll Try this again tomorrow."
They threw both of us into the cell and walked away.
"I'm so sorry Seb." I cried going to his side.
"I-It's okay." He said coughing up blood.
That's when I thought of something.
"Will my blood heal you?"
"W-What?"
"I healed when you cut me so will it heal you?"
"N-No. Thaddeus's blood healed you."
"How?"
"Trace amounts of his demon and wolf has built up inside you from taking his blood. They healed you because you're his mate and they know that." He said before going into a coughing fit. "You're practically invincible now. But they can't know that. If they do then they'll drain you of their blood and try it instead of his. So you can't take off the ring. Understand?"
I nodded.
Sebastian went to sleep after that for a little bit and I did to. It was the worst night of sleep I've ever gotten.
"Take. It. Off."
"No."
They pumped thousands of bolts of electricity into Seb.
"Off."
"No."
It was the same scene as last night. Seb chained up, me in floor surrounded by shadows, and Adrianna watching.
She started backing Seb up and told me not to take it off. She must've realized that Seb didn't want me to take it off for a reason so she accepted it as well.
Seb was very pale and covered in blood. It broke my heart.
"Davina, you can end his suffering. Take it off."
I shook my head.
"Last chance."
"No." Seb and Adrianna said together.
"Let's see if this changes your mind." The witch said before nodding at the man torturing Seb.
He picked up a syringe filled with blood and brought to the vein in Seb's neck.
"He will die Davina."
I looked at Adrianna and then Seb. They both shook their heads but I couldn't let Seb die. He's been without Adrianna for 100 years, it's time he gets her back.
"Forgive me Thaddeus." I whispered before removing the ring.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thaddeus's POV)
"Mina, do you know where the palace is?"
She shook her head.
They moved its location since they last had Davina and Mina escaped.
My wolf and demon were both out of control. I've went out and killed countless of animals to try and dull their anger but nothing works.
"Who would know?"
She grabbed a pen and piece of paper before writing two words down.
Human Government
"You're sure?"
They meet once a month. Last meeting would've been a day ago.
"Then we hunt them down and make them tell us."
I'm coming for you Davina. Nothing will stop me. You're mine and only mine. I said to myself.
That's when it hit me.
I love her.
The wolf and demon growled.
"Ours. Must get what's ours."
"We will. I promise."
Re: Supernatural Story My Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
chapter 17.
(Thaddeus's POV)
I stormed into the government building and right past the security guards.
"Hey! Stop right there!" The guard yelled.
I kept walking.
"Stop or I will be forced to shoot!"
I kept walking.
The sound of his gun being fired had me stopping. I felt something hit my back three times. He shot me. Everyone started screaming and running. I shook it off and kept walking. I walked right into the man's office and interrupted his meeting.
"Can I help you?" He asked.
"You can tell me where the Council's palace is or I can tear you limb from limb." I said as my eyes started to glow. His eyes got as big as saucers.
"W-What?"
"They took my mate from me and I'm going to kill them so tell me where they are." I growled.
"I-I don't k-know."
"Bullshit. You had a meeting with them couple days ago. Tell me where they are and I'll tell you a secret."
"They are in the mountains about three hours East from here." Another man spoke up.
"There, now tell us what you know." The other said.
"They are using my blood to try and create super-soldiers so that they can wipe out the human race and take over."
"They wouldn't do that. We have an agreement."
"They don't care. All they care about it power."
With that I left.
I made it back to my territory and gathered all my men. I told them the location and told them that we'd be leaving the next morning.
"Why leave tomorrow morning? Why not now?" One man asked.
"I wasn't the only supernatural being in there. A wolf was in there spying for the Council."
"He's going to tell them that we are coming for them."
"Let them know."
"They said they'd kill her and Seb if we come for them."
"They are going to kill them anyway. The only way that they are going to make it out alive is if we go get them. So let them know that I'm coming for them, let them know that they all only have a short amount of time left on this earth."
That night I didn't sleep. I didn't lay in bed. I couldn't. It smelled like her. It smelled like MY mate. I paced back and forth in Seb's lab.
I was pacing back and forth when a shadow appeared in the corner.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"She took it off. They were going to give Seb your blood and kill him so she took it off." It said.
My blood boiled. "What?"
"Adrianna is alive and Davina decided that her and Seb have been apart for long enough. She wants to give them a chance."
"What are they doing to her?" I asked, preparing myself for the answer.
"Nothing yet but they will start shortly. They plan on giving her your blood to test the effects on her. They plan on slicing her open to try and find why she is your mate. The witch and wizard are preparing spells to try on her. She isn't supposed to make it through everything alive. They know you are coming for her. They don't expect anything less. They actually want to see how angry you will get. How pissed and chaotic you will become. They want to see if you snap and lose control and if your demon will kill her for them."
My demon and myself growled.
"I love her." My demon growled using his voice. "I will not hurt her."
"I know." I answered. "Where are the others?"
"Taking care of it?"
"Taking care of it?" I asked but he was already gone.
They want to see how pissed I get? Then they'll get it. Bleep waiting. I'm not waiting another second.
I walked over to Seb's locked cabinet and punched through the glass. I got out the full syringe with the cap on and stuck it in my pocket. I took the other filled syringes and shoved them in my pocket to. The ones for Davina went inside the pocket of my leather jacket. I grabbed the small bottles that were filled with different liquids and drank them all. I felt their affects hit me almost instantly and I thought back to Seb's explanations.
**Flashback**
I stood by and watched as Seb scurried around his lab.
"I'm serious Thaddeus. Do not touch these bottles unless it is a code red. Bad things will happen."
"Like what?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.
"They will cause you to tear shit up. I won't be able to stop you. No one will be able to stop you. You will be what the council already sees you as. A killing machine with no empathy, sympathy, or conscious. You will and you will kill for blood. For the first couple minutes, you will be able to control the demon and wolf but after that you are a lost cause. These syringes are for Davina if anything should happen to her and I'm not here. The other ones are not for you or her or me or anyone else in the pack. Enemies only. Got it?"
I nodded as he locked the cabinet.
"The one in the back is to help you not shred your clothes when you shift so that they will be there when you change back. Only use it when absolutely necessary."
**End Flashback**
I went to walk back upstairs when I spotted lab reports laying on the table as well as a small container of Davina's blood. I read the result and a small amount of worry was lifted from my shoulders but then it all came crashing back down. If the Council find out they will test and experiment on her even more. I WILL NOT let that happen. She's mine and only mine. They harm her, they harm me and automatically sign their death certificates themselves.
I walked upstairs and woke Mina up.
"I need you to come with me. We don't have much time." I said as I felt my control slipping.
Minutes later, Mina and myself were slipping off into the night to go and find my mate. After tomorrow, the Council will be no more. That is a promise..
Re: Supernatural Story My Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
chapter 18.
The man that dragged us inside the room roughly picked me up and placed me on the table. He then strapped down my legs and arms so that I couldn't move.
"She's all yours now." He said, talking to the doctor that was working for the Council.
The doctor put on a pair of gloves and walked over to me.
"Let's see what makes you so special." He said.
He picked up a big syringe and jammed it into my arm and taking my blood.
"Go have this tested." He told his assistant handing it to her.
"Yes, sir."
Once she left he got the scalpel and moved over to my right side.
"Let's see what this does." He said before digging it deeply into my arm and dragging it down, slicing my arm open as he went but it healed up almost instantly. "That's interesting." He mumbled.
"What is it?" One of the council members asked. They all sat at the back of the room, watching.
"She is healing as I cut her."
"Like a wolf?"
"Wolves heal slowly but she just healed within seconds." He explained.
"That is very interesting." The Council said.
"Indeed it is. What if we go deeper?" He asked before slicing me again only deeper this time. I cried out in pain as he jammed the scalpel halfway down into my arm and dragged it down.
"Is it healing?"
"It's trying to but no, it's not." He said wiping my blood off the scalpel.
He moved over to the table where all his tools sat and grabbed a pair of scissors. He came back over and cut my shirt off my body leaving me in my black bra. At that same exact time, his assistant came back in.
"Her blood is mixed with his. Like she has been ingesting some it everyday for a while now." She said.
The Council and doctor looked at me with amazement.
"How are you not dead?" He asked in amazement. "Bring me a prisoner from the dungeon please." He said and his assistant rushed off again.
A minute or two later she came back with a skinny black haired woman around my age.
"Strap her down as well." He ordered and so she was.
Once she was strapped down beside me he took more of my blood and injected it into her neck. She was okay at first but then she started twitching and thrashing around. Seconds later she had claws coming out from her fingertips and her eyes were turning red. She was changing. She continued changing for the next minute or so but then she stopped. The next thing that happened scared me.
She shot up and started screaming at the top of her lungs. Her eyes got even more red, the claws lengthened more, and a black smoke started coming out of every open pore. Her skin started cracking and it looked like lava or something underneath. You ever seen Shark Boy and Lava Girl before? She looked like Lava Girl except for the hair. About two minutes later she dropped back on the table.
The doctor went over and checked her pulse.
"She's dead." He said.
The Council had looks of horror on their faces.
"The other's didn't do that. They just died. Why did she do that?" One asked.
Seb chuckled from the corner where him and Adrianna were tied up.
"Got something to say?" The doctor asked him with a glare.
"Yeah, I do."
"Let's hear it then."
"The girl died like that because she's not Davina. Trace amounts of the Beast's demon is inside her blood. It doesn't kill her because it protects her. She's not Davina and the trace amounts of the demon knew that."
"Why would he protect her?" The Council asked.
"He loves her. For the first time in all of our existence, a demon has learned to love."
"That's impossible." The doctor said. "I have been studying demons for centuries and none of them have ever come to love someone or thing no matter how hard I try."
"The demon inside the Beast isn't your average demon. He has the man and the wolf's thoughts mixed in with his own. The part inside her is still connected to him so he feels whatever pain she feels. That being said, I believe a new level of hell's wrath is about to rain down upon all of you and I can't wait to watch."
The Council laughed. "He can't get in here. This place is surrounded by walls of concrete topped with barbed wire and thousands of guards. He even steps one foot onto the property and he's a goner."
"He can move within the shadows, you idiots." The doctor spat. "I studied him when he was here. Where there is a shadow or a dark corner, he can appear form there."
"Why didn't you tell us any of this?!"
"It was in my report. Did none of you read it?!?"
"No, we didn't."
"I'm out of here. I am not sticking around just to get my head chopped off. You promised me that this place was protected by a witches magic."
"It is." The Council said just as a small man came rushing in.
"The......The witch is dead." He said shaking.
"What?"
"The witch is dead. The boundary spell is broken. He's here."
At that exact moment, the doors began to rattle and the shadows began to grow and the room grew darker.
"He's coming." The Council said looking around with fear written on their faces.
Seconds later the doors busted open and in walked Thaddeus. His eyes were crimson red and his claws were intended as far as they could go. His eyes scanned the room and when they landed on me, they softened but then he saw the blood and then my arm that was sliced open. He let out a growl that was loud enough to shake the whole building.
I spotted someone sneaking up behind him and I didnt get a chance to warn him before the man stuck a needle in his neck and knocked him out.
I was then forced to watch as the man and another guy strapped him down with straps like mine plus chains and then lock him in the small cell in the corner. They stripped him of his clothes and threw them by Seb and Adrianna.
Seb picked up his jacket and started digging in the pockets for laying it back down.
It took a minute or two for Thad to wake up and when he did, I'm sure Lucifer himself would've pissed his pants at the look on Thaddeus's face.
Re: Supernatural Story My Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
devilmaycry1:
@ken9ice @Ayodipths
@donaldphilipizu @Whizlight
@sosa993 @Mielekcezylil
small up date don show face
hahahah
Re: Supernatural Story My Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Chapter 19.
Thaddeus glared at everyone in the room except me, Seb, and Adrianna.
"So we heard something interesting a little bit ago." The doctor said, still shaking slightly.
"What's that?" Thad asked. They had him tied to one of those tables that also stands up so he could see everyone and everything in the room.
I watched as he flexed the muscles in his arms, trying to break his restraints.
"Your demon loves her." The doc said. "That's ridiculous isn't it? How can a demon love someone? They were created to hate humans. They were created to not be able to feel any emotion except hatred so how is it that yours loves her?"
Thaddeus's eyes connected with mine. "People told her what I am. They told her I would snap and kill her. They told her that I couldn't love. Told her that I was made to cause destruction but she stayed. She looked my demon and wolf in the eyes and stayed. She saw me kill men yet she stayed. She looked them both in the eyes and she smiled. She fell in love with me when I couldn't love myself. I told her I couldn't love, I didn't know what love felt like but she stayed. She took my beasts by their hands and never let go. She showed the three of us what love is. For that, we love her. I will die for her and I will kill for her. No one matters more than her. She is my reason for living. She is the reason I get up every morning. I will remain by her side for all of eternity. If she dies then I'll go too. I can not bare to live another day without her in my life." He said as I started to cry. "We fell for her and then you took her. You. Took. Her. From. Us. We aren't too pleased about that. My demon doesn't fight for just me and the wolf anymore. He fights for her. My wolf doesn't fight for just me and the demon anymore. He fights for her. And you have really pissed them off."
"Looks like the don't fight hard enough." The Council members smirked. "At least now you get a front row seat to watch us carve up your mate."
The doctor walked back to me with a knife in hand. He spent the next ten minutes cutting me as deep as he could anywhere he could. Every time I cried out in pain Thaddeus responded with a growl. I could tell he was barely holding it together.
"Wanna see how well she does without a heart?" The doctor asked.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Seb said.
"Why's that?"
"About a week or two ago, I mixed up a couple of potions for Thaddeus in case something like this happened and now he has every single one of them coursing throughout his body."
"What potions?" The Council asked.
"Potions that cause him to lose all control. Potions that let the demon and wolf fully take over."
"He seems fine to me." The doctor said looking at Thad.
"Thaddeus, how's it going?" Seb asked.
"Clawing at the seams to get loose." He responded before looking at the Doctor and Council. "You think I didn't know about the man behind me? You think your weak little serum really knocked me out? I let you chain and lock me up."
"Why would you do that?"
"Thanks to the potions, I'm barely keeping them at bay but we had a chat before I came in here. They let me have control on one condition."
"What's the condition?"
"I let you lock me up."
"Why would they want locked up?"
Thad smirked. "The longer they're locked up, the more pissed they become." He said before snapping his restraints.
He bent the bars on the cell and stepped out while everyone watched in horror. Then the doors butsed open, the shadows from before came in, and I could hear dogs growling but couldn't see them.
"Bout time you showed up." Thad said to one of the shadows.
"Hellhounds are a lot harder to control than you think." It replied.
The dogs I heard were hellhounds. That's why I couldn't see them.
Each council member took that chance to take off out the open doors.
"Go corner them." Thad ordered and the shadows plus hellhounds took off behind the Council.
Thad rushed over to me and ripped my restraints off. He helped me sit up as Seb started to walk over with a couple syringes in his hands. He got halfway to us when the doctor jumped on him and caused all the syringes to drop and bust open.
Thaddeus easily grabbed the doctor and snapped his neck before turning back to me.
"What now Seb?" He asked.
"I don't know. We don't have the time to let her drink and I don't have anything." He said.
"What was in those?" I asked.
"My blood. They were to heal you but now we just need to get you out of here. I need you to stick by my side no matter what. Got it?"
I nodded.
We ran out of the room and all the way outside before we found where the Council standing with their army behind them.
"Surrender now and no harm will come to your mate." The wolf member said.
Thaddeus growled. "Harm has already come to her and now it will come to you." He said as the sky grew pitch black and the air got cold enough for frost to form.
"I'm sorry it had to come to this." The Council said.
"I'm not." Thad growled.
"Get them." The Council ordered.
Their royal army headed right for us. The wolves shifted, the witches and wizards started coming up with different spells, the demons' eyes turned black, and the vampires' fangs lengthened. I expected Thad to move or shift but he didn't.
I glanced out of the corner of my eye to see shadows coming up behind us and I heard the same growling from earlier behind us as well.
I tightened my grip on Thad's arm. "Thad?" I spoke quietly.
He looked down at me and that's when I knew. I wasn't talking to Thad anymore. Thad had given up control.
Re: Supernatural Story My Beast by Ofez: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2018
Great work op...

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Story My Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
Chapter 20.
He turned his eyes back to the army of supernatural beings that charged right at us. He took a few steps away from me before shifting into his large black wolf. The black smoke-like stuff that surrounded him was worse than usual.
He growled loudly before taking off towards the army. In the first five seconds he took out about thirty men but there was still a lot left.
I looked to my right to see Adrianna and Seb casting spells to counteract with the other witches and wizards. I was so focused on them that I didn't see the two men come up behind me. One grabbed my arms and the other clamped his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream.
They started dragging me backwards to the palace and I fought them as much as I could. When they finally got me inside, they locked the door and threw me to the floor where I then began to scream.
"Shut up." One growled slapping me. "You've been nothing but a pain in our asses since the Council found out about you."
I brought my hand up to my stinging cheek as tears rolled down my face.
"He will kill you." I said talking about Thaddeus.
They chuckled. "Not before we kill you."
I kicked the nearest one in the nuts before getting up and running away as fast I could. I heard them running behind me so I ran faster despite the pain. I turned down one hallway and ran into Mina. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into another secret hallway in the wall.
I followed her to her secret room just like the first time we met. She made me sit down on the bed and then began cleaning my wounds were the doctor cut me. I watched the TV screens behind her at everything going on outside. Thaddeus continued killing anyone who crossed his path and Seb and Adrianna were still casting spells. She cleaned me up the best she good and then sat beside me so we could watch together.
This won't end until everyone is dead will it? She wrote.
"No." I shook my head.
We will win.
"Of course we will." I promised.
There was no way we couldn't not win. Thad was stronger and more lethal than anyone the Council would put in front of him.
Mina grinned. He loves you.
I smiled. "And I love him."
We spent the next five minutes watching and then I went to look at one of her books. It was an old book filled with pictures and some kind of weird language.
"What is this?" I asked.
Book of wizardry.
"Is Seb in here?"
She nooded and flipped to a certain page and then pointed to a picture that looked nothing like Seb.
"That's not him." I said.
She looked at me confused. You don't know?'
"Know what?"
That Seb changed his appearance.
"Why would he do that?"
Because he was being hunted for creating a monster. For creating the Beast.
I tried to process what she just said. Seb is the one that made Thad? He said that his friend's dad is the one that created Thad.
I thought Mina's secret room was safe until the men that took me came through the door. They grabbed Mina and snapped her neck. I gasped in horror and started to cry as her lifeless body laid on the floor.
"Come one, bitch." One said grabbing a fistful of my hair and pulling me up.
They took me up to one of the bedrooms and out onto the balcony.
"Hey, Beast!" They yelled.
Thaddeus stopped and turned his big wolf head our way. When he saw me, his eyes got impossibly darker as well as the sky.
"Say goodbye to your mate." One said as he placed his hands on each side of my head.
I let out a scream as loud as I could right before he twisted his wrists and snapped my neck. Blackness surrounded me as well as the sound of a horrific growl that shook the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Thaddeus's POV)
I watched as the wolf snapped Davina's neck. Rage like I have never felt before flooded my body. The wolf then pushed her over the balcony but thankfully Seb caught her. He laid her on the ground and put up a barrier around them so no one could touch her or him.
"It's far from over, Beast." The Council said as everyone stopped where they were.
I growled loudly and shifted to human. "It isn't over until your blood covers the ground and my hands."
Going faster than I ever had before, I ran at each council member and ripped their hearts out one-by-one until each of them was dead. I didn't stop there though. I killed every single being that wore the Council's symbol. I ripped each of their hearts out but my demon wasn't satisfied.
When everyone laid dead, I ran to Davina and Seb.
"Seb?" I asked dropping to me knees.
He slowly shook his head as tears rolled down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry."
That's when I broke and for the first time in all of my existence, I cried.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Story My Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Getting ready to finish up the ongoing story so far so good
Re: Supernatural Story My Beast by Mielekcezylil(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2018
[quote author=devilmaycry1 post=72662692][/quote] Tanx 4 d mention

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wicked Brother And Uncle / I Think I Love Him / Get Turnitin Today And Finally Say NO To Plagiarism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.