Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom (14377 Views)

Yakubu Dogara Dumps PDP, Joins APC / Ize-Iyamu Dumps PDP, Joins APC, Gives Reasons / Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by dat9jaguy(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2018
Alexis11:

The guy is the real G.O.A.T.

grin
You got that right.
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by dosuu: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2018
MrAJQ:
Am telling you even goat rejected ATIKU/PDP who else will not?
Must you use edited picture to deceive us?
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by tuniski: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2018
Beno3:

Akpabio is gradually becoming the tinubu of Akwa ibom state.
After luring the state house members, he will move for Udom's impeachment and unleash his greed on the people of AK state.

Chimaroke of Enugu state tried it and the people resisted him because the state belongs to all. sad

Akpabio is likely to lose his reelection sef. Akwa Ibom remains deeply pdp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by gentlegenius(m): 11:19am On Oct 26, 2018
Alexis11:
The funny thing about this election, is that the voting pattern will be similar to 2015 elections. But while Buhari will lose a few voters to Atiku in the north, he will get more vote in the south in 2019 compared to 2015 which will more than make up for the few he will lose in the North.

The Atikulators are free to make Atiku their online President. grin
As a jobless fellow, you are just relaxing at a corner in your room, typing what you don't even know.
But those who understands Nigerian politics more than you are already predicting victory for Atiku... The same people who predicted victory for buhari in 2015.

1 Share

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by NAIRALAND2159: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2018
WHO IS THIS GUYS SEF
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by mopesuf: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2018
Let's Build Powerful and Scalable Web Apps Solutions 100% Custom-Built For Your Business

We build powerful and scalable web apps that are custom made using agile development processes leveraging the latest web technologies.

List of Our Web Application System Solutions

Inventory System Software Development
Hotel Management System Software Development
Financial Institutions System Software Development
School Management System Software/ School Portal Development
Hospital Management System Software Development
Airport/ Airline Booking Management System Software Development
Multi-Level Marketing System Software Development
Social Media Network Application Development
Photo Sharing Web Application Development
Catalog Web Application Site Development
Forums
Sport Betting Website Development
Plus Much more

We develop 100% custom-built Web Apps for your Project Success in Mind!

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by Butterflyleo: 11:27am On Oct 26, 2018
gentlegenius:

As a jobless fellow, you are just relaxing at a corner in your room, typing what you don't even know.
But those who understands Nigerian politics more than you are already predicting victory for Atiku... The same people who predicted victory for buhari in 2015.

You mean the same people who predicted GEJ would win in 2015. Stop turning history on its head.

Meanwhile did you know that Under OBJ and Atiku so many Nigerians committed suicide?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 26, 2018
Angelb4:
Akwa Ibom is a done deal for APC. Rivers is almost certain. Let PDP be chasing APC states and leave their ny*sh open. They will regret all these kangaroo politics in 2019.
d hon udofia left pdp to apc cos he lost pdp primary,our polithieficians are way too greedy
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by openmine(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2018
MrAJQ:
Am telling you even goat rejected ATIKU/PDP who else will not?
Similar goat ate PMB's poster 4 years ago and he became president..... grin
Careful what you post bro
it may draw "sympathy" and make the neutrals to vote Atiku!
I guess you are yet to learn from the mistakes PDP supporters made in 2015 and the psychology of most Nigerians.....

When you antagonize a candidate,most Nigerians will take pity on that candidate and vote massively for him....
That's how buhari won the elections in 2015!

So continue grin
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by Akpan107(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Akwa Ibom State is well Atikulated.

Anyone who want to defect should do so...
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by killuminati(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2018
Alexis11:

The guy is the real G.O.A.T.

grin
gringringrin

Dis one deep o shocked
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by killuminati(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2018
openmine:

Similar goat ate PMB's poster 4 years ago and he became president..... grin
Careful what you post bro
it may draw "sympathy" and make the neutrals to vote Atiku!
I guess you are yet to learn from the mistakes PDP supporters made in 2015 and the psychology of most Nigerians.....

When you antagonize a candidate,most Nigerians will take pity on that candidate and vote massively for him....
That's how buhari won the elections in 2015!

So continue grin

#YourMumuDonDo

1 Like

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by Mccullum: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
musicnmagic:
Even if everybody in Nigeria turn against atiku.
I still love him n I ll still atikulate

Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari.

It kidding to be requesting for LIKE or SHARE that have no influence on general elections...

1 Like

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by openmine(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
killuminati:
#YourMumuDonDo
On the contrary,your own "mumu" don run over.....
If you are still supporting this administration, then your "mumu" is beyond remedy!
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by Splasshhh(f): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
O di nma
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by killuminati(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
openmine:

On the contrary,your own "mumu" don run over.....
If you are still supporting this administration, then your "mumu" is beyond remedy!
#OurMumuNeverDo till 2023 grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
midolian:
He may choose to decamp with a million followers..it's his business

As for me and my family, even though we don't have voters card, we are Atikulating Obidiently

This account has been hacked...grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by PHILipu1(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
gentlegenius:

Just like they said Trump will lose to Clinton?

1 Like

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by openmine(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
killuminati:
#OurMumuNeverDo till 2023 grin
Eyah I guess you haven't taken your drugs this morning!
grin

Don't worry...i understand your predicament! grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by donqx: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by abuuthmaan: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
midolian:
He may choose to decamp with a million followers..it's his business

As for me and my family, even though we don't have voters card, we are Atikulating Obidiently

while doing that, also be articulating PDP's obituary
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Hon. Victor Charles Udofia, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) member representing Ikono State Constituency in the Akwa Ibom House of Assembly has dumped the party.

The defection is contained in a letter sent to the PDP State Chairman, Mr Paul Ekpo and signed by the lawmaker himself and made available to newsmen in Uyo on Thursday.

Udofia, who did not state the party he’s defecting to or give reason for his defection, thanked the PDP for the opportunity granted him while he was in the party.

“I present to you highest compliments and wish by this communication to formally offer to you my resignation from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

“I joined the PDP and remained with it against all odds with the belief that the party will be fair to all and reward individual sacrifice.

“As I exit the PDP at this point in time, I wish to thank the party for availing me the platform upon which I am currently serving this state in the honoured capacity of member of the House of Assembly,” Udofia said.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Udofia is the fifth lawmaker to have defected from the PDP.(NAN)

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-akwa-ibom-lawmaker-dumps-pdp.html?fbclid=IwAR2ZO_InnW8CDgfoQJ3VjOQAsyQIRr0JhMVmZkavDCKwdsWkAZRGGjkqyq4

IGBOS on Akwa-Ibom

1 Like

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by senatordave1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
tuniski:

Akpabio is likely to lose his reelection sef. Akwa Ibom remains deeply pdp.
To irrelevant chris ekpenyong who is even hated in his obot akara lga? Lets place a big bet
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by senatordave1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
otuekong1:
d hon udofia left pdp to apc cos he lost pdp primary,our polithieficians are way too greedy
Can you compare the progress apc are making in akwa ibom to that of pdp in kano,katsina,kebbi,zamfara or jigawa where apc are totally untroubled? At this rate,apc may win akwa ibom.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by tuniski: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
senatordave1:

To irrelevant chris ekpenyong who is even hated in his obot akara lga? Lets place a big bet
You don't understand what is going on shaa. Buhari will be defeated and many like apkabio who were recruited via efcc into apc will lose.
The #atikunationTsunami is too real!!!!
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by tuniski: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
senatordave1:

Can you compare the progress apc are making in akwa ibom to that of pdp in kano,katsina,kebbi,zamfara or jigawa where apc are totally untroubled? At this rate,apc may win akwa ibom.
Pdp is on ground in all the states you mentioned most aare even traditional PDP states. 2015 was about power returning to the north and therefore, the ethno-religious wave that brought buhari. 2019 buhari will be punished for being a disaster!
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by senatordave1(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
tuniski:

Pdp is on ground in all the states you mentioned most aare even traditional PDP states. 2015 was about power returning to the north and therefore, the ethno-religious wave that brought buhari. 2019 buhari will be punished for being a disaster!
Between you and kola ologbondiyan,who is more loud mouthed?
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by tuniski: 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
senatordave1:

Between you and kola ologbondiyan,who is more loud mouthed?
You!
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by agboaustine: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
some people are running from dark to light while some are running from light to darkness like senators from rivers state and akwaibo state.
people of these state should know that fighting for themseives.
Re: Victor Charles Udofia Dumps PDP, Joins APC In Akwa Ibom by Alexis11: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
gentlegenius:

I'm sure this post was meant for your father. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Why I Decamped To APC – Uduaghan / Dasuki's Brother May Succeed Tambuwal / Why I Dumped PDP – Donald Duke (what He Said Will Shock You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.