Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,367 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp (14240 Views)

Appeal To Muslim Nairalanders / Lagos To Refund N141,000 To Muslim Pilgrims / Did The Holy Quran Ever Promise 72 Virgins & Boys To Muslim Men In Paradise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp by Belmot(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
viktor88:

You seems pained??
I'm not the one lying and bragging over nothing. You are the one trying to prove your lies.
Re: NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp by viktor88: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
Belmot:
I'm not the one lying and bragging over nothing. You are the one trying to prove your lies.
What made you think that I am lying
Re: NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp by oblaak(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
dragnet:
you who isn't part of the "mumu people" can't make your comment without insults, now who is more mumu, you the vulgar one or those that want to preserve their modesty?

I am sure many of them would skip the camp if they had the opportunity to.
what is laudable in a place where your rights are taken from you and you're reduced to a mere zombie and have to put up with other immoral acts, all for what?
and when did nysc camp or nysc as a whole become a criteria for progress?
I only wish a separation will occur so that you guys will stay on your own. Anywhere you go to, everyone will know that Muslims are here oo. You can't just participate in whatever has been stamped whether immoral or not.. You just want to carry the same lifestyle to everywhere you go. Isn't life boring for you guys over there in the North? Sometimes I wonder how life will be in the North with every lady wearing hijab and guys wearing jalabia even under hot sun. What manner of fuckery is that? The worst part is that you guys don't even value education for obvious reasons. The rest of the world is advancing and you guys just want to keep dragging us backwards..
Re: NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp by Belmot(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp by Belmot(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
viktor88:

What made you think that I am lying
And what made you think I'm pained?
Re: NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp by dragnet: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
oblaak:

I only wish a separation will occur so that you guys will stay on your own. Anywhere you go to, everyone will know that Muslims are here oo. You can't just participate in whatever has been stamped whether immoral or not.. You just want to carry the same lifestyle to everywhere you go. Isn't life boring for you guys over there in the North? Sometimes I wonder how life will be in the North with every lady wearing hijab and guys wearing jalabia even under hot sun. What manner of fuckery is that? The worst part is that you guys don't even value education for obvious reasons. The rest of the world is advancing and you guys just want to keep dragging us backwards..
There's a separation already on nairaland but you people must still poke nose, even when there's a condition which you don't really agree to, but your hate is so powerful than your level of reasoning.
People wear shirts, waist coats, tie and suits under hot sun, go and preach to those ones too, are they wearing it on your body or why can't you just wear what suits you and hold your peace! this same apparel is worn in other countries especially in Arabian lands with temperatures above ours, travel there and go and beat them too.

talking about lifestyle and backwardness, in your states where your women walk unclad to the stream and your men go to the farm with their bare chests, what development or "forwardness" has it brought upon them?

your thinking that I am in the north or every Muslim is from or at the north tells a lot about your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp by viktor88: 2:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Belmot:
And what made you think I'm pained?
You don't believe me as if it is mission impossible for a non Muslim to bleep Muslim girls.
Re: NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp by Belmot(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2018
viktor88:

You don't believe me as if it is mission impossible for a non Muslim to bleep Muslim girls.
What were you trying to prove with your initial statement in the first place? Who brags about bleeping girls all over the internet space?
Re: NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp by viktor88: 11:21am On Oct 27, 2018
Belmot:
What were you trying to prove with your initial statement in the first place? Who brags about bleeping girls all over the internet space?
People brag everyday on musing the internet space, if it a particular bragging get to you, it means you have a problem.
Re: NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp by Belmot(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
viktor88:

People brag everyday on musing the internet space, if it a particular bragging get to you, it means you have a problem.
Congratulations on your achievement
Re: NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp by viktor88: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Belmot:
Congratulations on your achievement
Thanks, it's no big deal if non Muslim bleep Muslim girls, don't feel pained next again.
Re: NYSC: Advice To Muslim Brethren On Camp by Belmot(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
viktor88:

Thanks, it's no big deal if non Muslim bleep Muslim girls, don't feel pained next again.
Suit yourself man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State / Congratulating & Painting House For Pilgrims Upon Thier Arrival / When Will Ramadan 1442AH Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.