Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

Any Clue On How To Swith Back To Airtel Smart Connect 5.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Clue On How To Swith Back To Airtel Smart Connect 5.0 (2808 Views)

How To Migrate To Airtel Smart Connect Tariff Plan | Airtel Smart Connect Migrat / Please How Can I Migrate To Smart Connect / How To Add Numbers To Airtel Family And Friends 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Clue On How To Swith Back To Airtel Smart Connect 5.0 by clazzyice: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2018
plz does anyone know how to switch back to airtel smart connect 5.0 ..i migrated to smart trybe recently to do the #200 for 4gb but it didn't work rather they gave me 200mb .now i am having trouble switch back to smart connect 5.0...
please you guys should help me out
Re: Any Clue On How To Swith Back To Airtel Smart Connect 5.0 by feeloscar(m): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2018
You can only migrate from smart connect to other packages and not vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Any Clue On How To Swith Back To Airtel Smart Connect 5.0 by Emmanuel602(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Same here ooo. See Wetin awoof don cause me cry

1 Like

Re: Any Clue On How To Swith Back To Airtel Smart Connect 5.0 by Iykecaroll(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2018
Pls is the smart connect still working? Recharged yesterday & wasn't given any double data nor any bonus airtime unlike before. I'm on Smart Connect 5.0
Re: Any Clue On How To Swith Back To Airtel Smart Connect 5.0 by Naijahotinfo: 12:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
I am on the Airtel SmartConnect and it's blazing fast and the bonuses no be here. If you're not on the smart connect plan, you're wasting your airtel simcard.

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts On Huawei Ban: USA Vs China / Just Launched A New Samsung Galaxy S21 Fe 5g 8gb 256 / Lg Has Also Released A Curved Display Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.