Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (71320 Views)

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by CAPSLOCKED: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
1stSonOfLucifer:

How did he do it? How did he single out male and female of mosquitoes?

ASSUMING THE ANIMALS REPRODUCED IN THE ARK, THEIR TOTAL NUMBER WOULD HAVE TRIPLED AT THE END OF THE TRIP... AND THE ARK WON'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HABOUR THEM ALL (AND THEIR POOP), AND FEED THEM.

IF THEY DIDN'T REPRODUCE, THERE'D BE NO MOSQUITOES TODAY, AND MANY OTHER ANIMALS WHO DON'T LIVE MORE THAN 3 WEEKS.

1stSonOfLucifer:

Using your brain, how did the polar bear get into the ark? Animals from the Artic, penguins and kangaroos.

How did those temperature specific animal survive?
Black mamba, vipers and poisonous snakes, how did they crawl to the ark? Which food sustained them throughout the flood?

Arboreal animals nko?

WHAT ABOUT NEMATODES, PROTOZOA, COLLEMBOLA, AND OTHER MICROSCOPIC ANIMALS?

WERE THEY ALSO ON THE ARK?

THIS STORY IS MADNESS. grin

4 Likes

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
masterP042:
Scientifically, this wood can't float, it will collapse by its own weight in the water. How this piece could contain two blue whales, and thousands of other animals outside their natural habitat is a joke

Lol, you are just looking for trouble, but I really love atheist, they are extremely entertaining & ask some reasonably questions. You need to be very deep religiously & well learned to counter them

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by LordReed(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ASSUMING THE ANIMALS REPRODUCED IN THE ARK, THEIR TOTAL NUMBER WOULD HAVE TRIPLED AT THE END OF THE TRIP... AND THE ARK WON'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HABOUR THEM ALL (AND THEIR POOP), AND FEED THEM.

IF THEY DIDN'T REPRODUCE, THERE'D BE NO MOSQUITOES TODAY, AND MANY OTHER ANIMALS WHO DON'T LIVE MORE THAN 3 WEEKS.

God gave cryogenic chambers for all the animals so they were not eating, drinking, reproducing or pooping. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by ddjay: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
psucc:
I think the Americans are beginning to retrace their steps towards god after some few elites, in the name of freedom sold the land to ungodliness.
Obama Mtcheew
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Hmmm

Nice one. May our Lord God be praised for evermore.

Atheists stay away from this thread. Or else the fire of Lord will consume you guys.

Amen
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by musicwriter(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fierce11:

Firstly, Christianity is NOT science. Secondly, even if it is science, those blue whales would NOT have boarded the ark. Why? Because the ark was for creatures of the land and air. Besides, were you expecting the whales to leave the sea and drag themselves to the ark? Why would they leave the sea when it's flood that was coming?
Smh. I wonder why most atheists tend to be dull and foolish.

Writing in Red Capital letters does not mean that your post possesses intelligence, wisdom or common sense.
Christianity is a belief. If you don't understand it, then i see no reason why you condemn it. You are even ignorant for asking how he gathered the creatures. It was clearly written that "he should build an ark and accept only a pair of each creature". The bible didn't say he should go and "pack" them.
You even talk as if you know biology. Did your biology and geography teacher not teach you how creatures possess a natural ability to relocate when they feel there is imminent danger?.. Smh. Replying you is a waste of my time. But i don't really mind.

I like the fact you at least know that "Christianity is not science, Christianity is a belief". I wish others knew it as well because this is the first step to freeing yourself from that belief in future.

How did Christianity become a belief? OK, let's leave science out of it. History becomes the only way for you to find out how Christianity became a belief. If you research Christianity to find out how it became a belief, you'll discover it's not worth believing. You'll discover it's also not based on truth, there are so many cover-ups, fabrications, plagiarism. It's just a "made belief" and as you said, a belief is not fact!!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by LordReed(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Plus all the disease causing germs.

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
They have the mind, the time and the money. They don't know where to spend money again
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by BlackManta(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jiang:

Lol, you are just looking for trouble, but I really love atheist, they are extremely entertaining & ask some reasonably questions. You need to be very deep religiously & well learned to counter them

The atheists have been throwing plenty reasonable questions on this thread.

How many questions have these learned and deeply religious Christians been able to answer correctly

If you are more learned than these atheists, why not answer all their questions undecided

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by sharpwriter(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
visijo:
lol, fear both girls and women ooo

I hear bro
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Evangkatsoulis: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Papitrend:

I don't think any aquatic animal was brought inside the original ark,they'll certainly not perish and if they did evolution would have brought them back

Sarcasm? After how many years?
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

What Atheists call Smartness is Complete Senselessness.

Arguing with them is like arguing with the next mad man on street.

Before you understand how all this is possible you will need to believe the existence of a sovereign God. who can do all things. But in the absence of that, then there is nothing anyone can say that will be understandable to that godless brain in those skulls.

I read on this thread where an atheist just asked " how did the ark fit in the males and females of the blue whales and the other type of whale "

Can you see the reasoning of a person who believes he is smart. We are talking about flood here and you still want the fishes and the other oceanic creatures to be in the Ark. What for? when their natural habitat is water.

That alone shows how stinking the smartness of an atheist is.

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by akinneo: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
psucc:
I think the Americans are beginning to retrace their steps towards god after some few elites, in the name of freedom sold the land to ungodliness.
land of u godliness that sound too foolish you must be very foolish your country that churches and mosque are everywhere what good thing is happening here
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Asin my brother.

I don't just get it. They love ridiculing Christians and our works. The funniest thing is, they don't attack other people believes at all, expect Christians.

You are right bro.

They don't attack other beliefs .

Because what you carry is the truth and how does the truth taste?

BITTER !!!!!!

So never you be surprised.

We serve the Only Living God.

Let them take that to market any day!

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fierce11:

Firstly, Christianity is NOT science. Secondly, even if it is science, those blue whales would NOT have boarded the ark. Why? Because the ark was for creatures of the land and air. Besides, were you expecting the whales to leave the sea and drag themselves to the ark? Why would they leave the sea when it's flood that was coming?
Smh. I wonder why most atheists tend to be dull and foolish.

Writing in Red Capital letters does not mean that your post possesses intelligence, wisdom or common sense.
Christianity is a belief. If you don't understand it, then i see no reason why you condemn it. You are even ignorant for asking how he gathered the creatures. It was clearly written that "he should build an ark and accept only a pair of each creature". The bible didn't say he should go and "pack" them.
You even talk as if you know biology. Did your biology and geography teacher not teach you how creatures possess a natural ability to relocate when they feel there is imminent danger?.. Smh. Replying you is a waste of my time. But i don't really mind.
When people attack you just ignore them because there is something you have they don't understand Simply put they feel inferior to you
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Ojima23(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Curtisaxel7:
And this could contain elephants and whales and ALL the animals in the world?

Christianity is the biggest scam ever.

Baby elephants will go in easily. Whales have no need going in. Water is their natural habitat
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by CAPSLOCKED: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
LORDREED
tamethem:

What Atheists call Smartness is Complete Senselessness.

Arguing with them is like arguing with the next mad man on street.

Before you understand how all this is possible you will need to believe the existence of a sovereign God. who can do all things. But in the absence of that, then there is nothing anyone can say that will be understandable to that godless brain in those skulls.

I read on this thread where an atheist just asked " how did the ark fit in the males and females of the blue whales and the other type of whale "

Can you see the reasoning of a person who believes he is smart. We are talking about flood here and you still want the fishes and the other oceanic creatures to be in the Ark. What for? when their natural habitat is water.

That alone shows how stinking the smartness of an atheist is.

THE AVERAGE ATHEIST IS SMARTER THAN YOU, FOR IT TAKES A REALLY DUMB DIMWIT TO BELIEVE THE BIBLE, AND NOT TO KNOW THAT FISHES WOULD HAVE SUFFERED DURING FLOOD AS ALL THE THREE TYPES OF FISHES WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE SAME SALT WATER.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Curtisaxel7:
And this could contain elephants and whales and ALL the animals in the world?

Christianity is the biggest scam ever.
I never knew atheist read bible undecided
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by BlackManta(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
asuustrike1:

I never knew atheist read bible undecided

We do read bible.
Most of us are ex Christians and Muslims undecided
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
The God that fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and two fish, can put the 7 billion+ people in this earth on a small canoe.
*case closed*
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by sarcasticdude(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Religionists are hypocritical bastards,the bible is farce full of contradictions,anybody who believes the bible is condemned to remain and die stupid

Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
BlackManta:

We do read bible.
Most of us are ex Christians and Muslims undecided
Hmmmm! It is well
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by LadyExcellency: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Originalsly:

Food for thought.......no doubt, all the species we know today cannot fit in that ark.... and in that time there were more species some of which became extinct....let alone the environment needed to survive. But were whales and others that survive in water really needed to be on the ark to survive a flood?

Now think about this carefully.....were there actually the animals on board?...or their genetics? Genetic engineering is not new...there is nothing new under the sun. The Sphinx and other half man half beast.....real/imaginations?

Not Related. According to the BBC this week.....South African University students have made bricks from using sand, urine and some type of bacteria that turns the mix into 'concrete'. My thought...was a similar method used to make the blocks of the Pyramid?
Food for thought.

Two or more species mating breeds more species hence your logic of more species at the time is scientifically untrue
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by enonche85(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
masterP042:
Scientifically, this wood can't float, it will collapse by its own weight in the water. How this piece could contain two blue whales, and thousands of other animals outside their natural habitat is a joke

Atheist spotted!

The same way nobody can explain how Jesus fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes, turned water into wine is the reason why you can't explain this ark can't float on water.
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by standout5: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THESE GUYS..
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BIOLOGY, YOU CAN LEARN FROM GOOGLE SINCE YOUR SCHOOL TEACHERS DID A TERRIBLE JOB.

IF YOU THINK NOAH PACKED ALL ANIMALS EXCEPT FISHES, I SUGGEST YOU READ ON FISHES.

AGAIN, IF YOU BELIEVE THIS STORY YOU NEED YOUR BRAIN CHECKED.

I WON'T ASK YOU TO EXPLAIN HOW NOAH PACKED ALL THE SPECIES OF SNAKES, SCORPIONS, BEES, TERMITES, SLOTHS, SNOW & MOUNTAIN ANIMALS, AND HOW HE FED THEM BECAUSE I'LL BE WASTING MY TIME. l..

SOME ANIMALS HAVE VERY RESTRICTED DIETS: KOALAS EAT ONLY EUCALYPTUS LEAVES, A SPECIES NOT NORMALLY FOUND IN THE MIDDLE EAST
(SO NOAH FLEW TO AUSTRALIA OR SOUTH AMERICA TO FETCH LEAVES FOR THE KOALAS).
PANDAS PREFER BAMBOO, WHICH HAS THE SAME PROBLEM.
SNAKES EAT OTHER ANIMALS. WHAT ABOUT THE TIGERS AND THE LIONS?

WHAT ABOUT DRINKING WATER FOR THE MILLIONS OF ANIMALS? IF I DON'T MENTION THAT LAND AND AIR ANIMALS DON'T DRINK SALT WATER I'M SURE YOU'D SAY "FROM THE FLOOD, OF COURSE".

HOW DID NOAH GET THE LIONS TO AFRICA, THE TIGERS TO ASIA, KANGAROOS TO AUSTRALIA AND THE PENGUINS TO THE SOUTH?

I GUESS AS USUAL, "GODDIDIT".
your kinds were the ones that perished during the flood.
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
masterP042:

You and those that liked your comment are unadulterated Ignoramus.

For any object to float it has to have a vacuum that relates perfectly with the size and weight. Then if it meets with the Right Volume of Water afloat it goes!

Your godless reasoning can only contend with the Ark of Noah but not the modern day Cruise Ships of several Storeys or Floors. It is the demonic oppression in action in you that is causing that.

You asked a foolish question up there that I don't expect a smart right think Primary two pupil to ask.

You asked how that Ark could contain Two blue whales and other sea animals and Ignoramus like you started liking your comment.

What do you need a Whale in the Ark for?

For what?

So if the Bible had claimed the golden fish, the jelly fish , the sharks and whales too crawled into the Ark your Atheist brain would have believed that instead.

Why must they leave their natural habitat, that is the weapon being uses to carry out the heavenly assignment?

Guy! you can see your life outside grin

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by khalids: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Too many, so called science students talking trash.....Everybody feel free to believe what you want, nobody is forcing you

That you believe you just appeared from nowhere, that you believe in big bang story, .......Make i no talk too much just watch video below if you have time and data

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyfRYO_ul_8
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by CAPSLOCKED: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
standout5:

your kinds were the ones that perished during the flood.

EVERYONE PERISHED IN THE FLOOD EXCEPT NOAH AND HIS FAMILY. THE WORLD WAS REPOPULATED BY NOAH'S CHILDREN'S INCEST. HAHA.

4 Likes

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Emusan(m): 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
LordReed:

I don't know, do you?
Yet you spoke as if you know.
Why then did you ask them to use it?
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:
LORDREED

THE AVERAGE ATHEIST IS SMARTER THAN YOU, FOR IT TAKES A REALLY DUMB DIMWIT TO BELIEVE THE BIBLE, AND NOT TO KNOW THAT FISHES WOULD HAVE SUFFERED DURING FLOOD AS ALL THE THREE TYPES OF FISHES WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE SAME SALT WATER.

That again still boils down to the fact that you will nerd to know that there is nothing impossible for the God we are talking about. And how would you believe that?

You can't?

because the concept of God is bigger that your reasoning faculty.
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Kanixt(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
HenryDion:
How did the lions, leopard etc feed during the 40 days of flood? That shit is too small compared to titanic and yet, it was able to contain pairs of all the animals alive today?

Nothing adds up..
Now I see the reason why Noah had more animals in his ship than humans
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by kevoh(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jiang:

The below is for the so called deep religiously and we'll learned to counter.

kevoh:
I didn't want to get into Noah's ark story with it's obvious flaws that has been overflogged on cyberspace but this one you guys are hammering on one error of mentioning water creatures by that guy undecided. With that amount of flood water, salt water and freshwater will mix, making the body of water too salty for freshwater animals and less salty for animals of the ocean. This already is potential hazard and will kill off most water animals.

Did the ark also carry animals like the beaver, wood pecker, termites and other wood eating animals ? What were these wood loving/eating animals feeding on? These animals can destroy wood and potential danger to the ark? What about Rhinoceros that get angry and smash at anything in its way, possibly smashing the Ark's wood?

What about the carnivores animals? What were they feeding on?

Based on the technology of that era, how did Noah and his three sons manage to chop off huge timber? How did they carry these timber/logs of wood? How did they join them together?

Where did all the water that submerged the highest mountain come from and where did it evaporate to?

!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman In White Garment Strips Unclad During The Church Rally (photos) / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.