Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements (71257 Views)

Noah's ark Hunters Claim boat Found in Mountains Using 3D Scans(Pics) / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos) / Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by LordReed(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
tamethem:

If it didn't reach top of the highest mountain the Ark wouldn't have rested on the mountain. Get that straight. Go back and read my comment and assimilate properly and now add the top of the mountain to what I wrote.

You are not OK guy and its not your fault but the demons in you.

LoL! Now you realize your stupid argument has no leg to stand on you want to revise it.

Retrieve your brain ASAP, your dundeeness is getting too much.
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Jaynom(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
tamethem:

And how heavy is the weight of those you mentioned , when just One Ship Carries hundreds of Caterpillars, buses, and Trailers in One Trip and never sunk. With all the weight of the Containers Added.

You guys are so "Smart"

Thank you sir! You are also smart to think the container/caterpillar carrying ship & Noah's ark were made of the same types of materials/technology!

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by LadyExcellency: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
realmindz:

You are a living proof that many people in this part of the world have a low thinking faculty. A shame to our educational system

Now let me tell you, human races and animal species are converging not diverging.
There were far more species and animals in the past than those existing today as many as gone into extinction.

Same way with human races, you can't tell me Noah the Jew populated the whole world of Eskimos, blacks, Arabs, Chinese etc
Rather there were more races, languages, tribes and cultures.. Many that did not survive through time due to wars, disasters, diseases. That's the law of selective survival.

Go to school not to cram and pour. But let your school be the ignition of the hunger for knowledge.

Your postulation is not factual. The population increase is a testament to variety.

A Mongoloid marrying a Caucasian brings in a different DNA and class of humans. It's not diverging rather we have come to accept humanity as one.

For one or two extincted species, there are three or more new species evolving in a higher or lower form
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Abeycity93: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
If truely Noah Arks was true according to law book(bible), let them put pair of all animals in it and let's watch
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! Now you realize your stupid argument has no leg to stand on you want to revise it.

Retrieve your brain ASAP, your dundeeness is getting too much.

You surely ave assimilation problems. I did not reverse anything I only told you to take back the highest mountain claim of your back to my comment you quoted. As in I accept the highest Mountain Claim because of course the Ark rested on mountain top.

Now I said go back to that comment of mine and slot that highest mountain claim of yours there. If your brain has not been tampered with by demonic forces you would understand.

I am done with you guy

good night
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by zubydave(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
masterP042:
Scientifically, this wood can't float, it will collapse by its own weight in the water. How this piece could contain two blue whales, and thousands of other animals outside their natural habitat is a joke
Two blue whales?
Any sense in what u just posted?
Sea animals in the ark? Haba!
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by odogwu9(m): 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
masterP042:
Scientifically, this wood can't float, it will collapse by its own weight in the water. How this piece could contain two blue whales, and thousands of other animals outside their natural habitat is a joke

Fishes and aquatic dwelling mammals are not inclusive in the ark,,they will remain in water if the world is to be destroyed with water
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
tamethem:

You surely ave assimilation problems. I did not reverse anything I only told you to take back the highest mountain claim of your back to my comment you quoted. As in I accept the highest Mountain Claim because of course the Ark rested on mountain top.

Now I said go back to that comment of mine and slot that highest mountain claim of yours there. If your brain has not been tampered with by demonic forces you would understand.

I am done with you guy

good night

LoL! Look at him running away as he realizes his argument is stupid. If the water covered the highest mountain there is no difference between the inhabited regions and the uninhibited, every thing will be inundated including fresh water rivers and lakes. So bag of rocks for brains run away and consider how dumb you are.
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by zubydave(m): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

this is pure business bro, to milk the remaining christians.

christianity is dead in america, It will be finally buried in 30 years time
Bros b careful wat u say, and take a cue from john lenon (the beattles)
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Anyone can believe in whatever s/he wants,its not my business,Noah's ark is one of the most useless stories I have ever heard but somehow people believe it,that is not my problem,what is my problem is the fact that someone questioned how the ark could contain whales and the so called christians are reacting to it,u would never see any of them attempt to answer any of the questions they were asked,the truth is simple,Christianity and reasoning are two parallel lines that never meet,u can never reconcile the two,those who tried either ended up leaving the religion or remaining christians but dishonest to themselves,anyways anyone that thinks that this is a proof that Noah's story is true must be a joker,first of all the intent behind this is most likely to create revenue then again if they wanted to prove that Noah's ark can be recreated they should have brought 4 men with no knowledge of engineering or science at all,given them iron age tools and asked them to build Noah's ark in not more than 100 years then we would take them serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
LordReed:

LoL! Look at him running away as he realizes his argument is stupid. If the water covered the highest mountain there is no difference between the inhabited regions and the uninhibited, every thing will be inundated including fresh water rivers and lakes. So bag of rocks for brains run away and consider how dumb you are.

Proverbs 26:4
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Proverbs 26:5
Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

I have just fulfilled both instructions. grin

good night
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by LordReed(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
tamethem:

Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Proverbs 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

I have just fulfilled both instructions. grin
good night
Glad you know you are a fool.
Good night.
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
LordReed:

Glad you know you are a fool.
Good night.

E pain am die
grin grin
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by kennedythacode: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
darkchild64:
Anyone can believe in whatever s/he wants,its not my business,Noah's ark is one of the most useless stories I have ever heard but somehow people believe it,that is not my problem,what is my problem is the fact that someone questioned how the ark could contain whales and the so called christians are reacting to it,u would never see any of them attempt to answer any of the questions they were asked,the truth is simple,Christianity and reasoning are two parallel lines that never meet,u can never reconcile the two,those who tried either ended up leaving the religion or remaining christians but dishonest to themselves,anyways anyone that thinks that this is a proof that Noah's story is true must be a joker,first of all the intent behind this is most likely to create revenue then again if they wanted to prove that Noah's ark can be recreated they should have brought 4 men with no knowledge of engineering or science at all,given them iron age tools and asked them to build Noah's ark in not more than 100 years then we would take them serious

I guess ancient structures discovered by scientists were built by engineers?
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by kevoh(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
enonche85:

You don't believe in the bible so there's no point trying prove anything to you further. I just pray it's not too late for you when you realise the truth.
What's there to believe in a ridiculous book that speaks about talking donkeys, talking snakes, virgin getting pregnant grin, unnecessary massacre of children approved by the god in this book e.t.c

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by LordReed(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
darkchild64:

Not to mention some of the wood will be exposed to the elements for decades. Some of these dolts haven't seen wood that has been exposed for that long to realize how fragile it becomes.
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by realmindz: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Rstc:

If not for the fact that I may probably get banned, I would have called you a dimwit.

So you honestly believe you are more intelligent than the high performing colleagues in your class who were churning out excellent grades while you were busy languishing in the bottom-10 percentile of your class.?

It is even laughable that you also believe that intelligence and inventiveness is somehow proportional to the level of irreligiousness?
Guy, you are not very bright o.

The best universities in the world pick outstanding graduates from Nigeria, offer them partial or fully funded scholarship on a regular basis, to contribute to their own intellectual pool, and you with your poor grades and your irreligiousity somehow believe you are more intelligent?

Have you ever compared the quality of your research work to that of the best students in your Nigerian university class who attend church every sunday, if you actually wanted to gauge ingenuity?
I can assure you, that they outmatch you completely.

Irreligiosity is not a determinant of ingenuity and intelligence.
Sir Isaac Newton and Michael Faraday, the most ingenious scientists of the past 500 years are Bible thumping Christians.

Albert Einstein and all his atheist contemporaries do not compare.

Get sense.

What if I tell you I was one of the best in my class and I'm not making noise about it.

Sorry the truth hurts so much....
But if you are a definition of first class, then you insult first class.

Mechanical engineering for that matter, I'm sure you have done courses on fluid flow.
Calculate how possible it is for the whole world to be flooded up to the highest mountain. Does that sound logical to you?
It makes perfect sense to you that all the animals in the world survived on a boat built by 3 men with ancient tools. Where is your sense of calculation. Are u this dumb?

Then I've been begging for this answer, how did Noah's family populate blacks, Chinese, Arabs etc. the facts are there, Egyptian civilisation, Chinese dynasty, Babylonian civilization etc are older than Noah's ark and none mentioned Noah.
Blacks have been in Africa thousands of years before the Noah's myth and till date. Plz you stink of ignorance and arrogance. Shame on you our first class graduate. Education is beyond school work.

Noah's ark remains a myth and shall forever be a fairy tale.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by LordReed(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
tamethem:

E pain am die

grin grin

Dude just accept you lost, instead of forming jagaban. You no sabi, go carry your brain come.
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
realmindz:

Do you realise aquatic animals have different habitats.. Weren't you taught in school.
There's a problem with our educational system.

Do you know of fresh water and salt water.

do you know water flow rate, salinity, acidity, oxygen, light levels, depth, and temperature affects aquatic habitat?
Religion is for people not too intelligent, worst of all, the majority are not that intelligent, so arguing with one chrsitian/muslim will invite the low thinking faculty majority against your side.

I swear to you that my 9 year old cousin did not buy this Noah's story, I'm glad he has an intelligence far beyond many of this low thinking old people that flood this forum.
What a shame, a complet bullshit story that insults intelligence. Noah's story is for kids and ignorant old fools who have refused to have common sense.
The story is a complete jargon, composed by drunkards and believed by the intellectualy challenged

Btw I am still waiting for just 1 Christian to tell me how the black man came from Noah the Jew... I haven't seen all these years. Not one

What is d relevance of ur statement that there are different types of aquatic habitat available 4 sea creatures? Does that answer d question of how a whale got into noahs ark?

Also if u don't believe in d Noah story, no one is going 2 take u 2 court 4 that. If u believe, d same thing. Its a matter of choice. Everyone has a right 2 his opinion as long as it doesn't involve disrespecting others. am surprised an intelligent person like u didn't no this know this
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by realmindz: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
LordReed:

Why didn't your fairy tale book explain the theory of gravity? Why did your lazy god wait for 1700 for when Isaac Newton would be born for us to have a working understanding of the world he created? Oh right that's because fairy tale gods cannot concoct coherent explanations of the universe and it's laws. It requires real, thinking humans to do it, such a useless god.

And he says he's a first class graduate... I've seen third class graduates doing very well after school. I have a friend with 3rd class and he's a guru in programming, I know how much he earns per week, he works outside in Europe and even earns more than I do. He's one of the most intelligent guys I have ever met, great ideas, innovative and very practical. Just yesterday we were having this same discussion of Noah's ark about how ridiculous it sounds.
So it's not by grade. Mr. First Class.
@Rstc
You are a shame to your First Class as you can't defend what you crammed and poured you should be able to think practical and sensible.

1 Like

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by whitebeard(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
masterP042:
R.I.P logic
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
kennedythacode:

I guess ancient structures discovered by scientists were built by engineers?
Since u acknowledge works by scientists, do u equally accept that the earth is over a million years old contrary to what ur bible says,I know ur type,when science says anything that seems to concur with ur belief u uphold it,but when it says something contrary to ur view u start mocking scientists, go and sit one place jhoor
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by realmindz: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
tamethem:

I wonder how many of those guys pass in school.

Did you see the one asking how would blue whale fit into the Ark.
Abeg see smartness

VULCAN:
Can you imagine these atheists who claim to be intelligent? God used flood to destroy the planet and he is asking where was the space for the whales inside the boat.

Is water not the natural habitat of whales. Oh God deliver us from dumb people around us.

They didn't teach you in school about aquatic habitat.

Factors determine the habitats of aquatic animals which are temperature, salinity, pressure, acidity... So when all the waters of the earth are mixed through flood, you think all the varieties of fishes will survive... Many aquatic animals will go extinct and today we shall have only fresh water fishes.
Now who is dumb?, our educational system has failed us for you not to realise what he meant . Shame on black race
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by realmindz: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
lexy2014:

What is d relevance of ur statement that there are different types of aquatic habitat available 4 sea creatures? Does that answer d question of how a whale got into noahs ark?

Also if u don't believe in d Noah story, no one is going 2 take u 2 court 4 that. If u believe, d same thing. Its a matter of choice. Everyone has a right 2 his opinion as long as it doesn't involve disrespecting others. am surprised an intelligent person like u didn't no this know this

Go back to school, you can as well use your phone wisely, your phone can do better than watching wizkid and Davido. I can't be teaching you what I should be teaching my little ones in primary school
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by realmindz: 9:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
odogwu9:

Fishes and aquatic dwelling mammals are not inclusive in the ark,,they will remain in water if the world is to be destroyed with water

So all fishes can survive under same condition...where did you guys school for goodness sake? What has happened to our education.?
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by realmindz: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Your postulation is not factual. The population increase is a testament to variety.

A Mongoloid marrying a Caucasian brings in a different DNA and class of humans. It's not diverging rather we have come to accept humanity as one.

For one or two extincted species, there are three or more new species evolving in a higher or lower form

1 Share

Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by LordReed(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
realmindz:

And he says he's a first class graduate... I've seen third class graduates doing very well after school. I have a friend with 3rd class and he's a guru in programming, I know how much he earns per week, he works outside in Europe and even earns more than I do. He's one of the most intelligent guys I have ever met, great ideas, innovative and very practical. Just yesterday we were having this same discussion of Noah's ark about how ridiculous it sounds.
So it's not by grade. Mr. First Class.
@Rstc
You are a shame to your First Class as you can't defend what you crammed and poured you should be able to think practical and sensible.

The fairy tale book allows people to bypass good reasoning so that even college professors start saying nonsense things.
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by realmindz: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
tamethem:

grin grin

You call the claim fake?

I know you guys like the lines on my hands grin

Even faced wiith facts , it is what you have determined to believe that you will believe.

No one is as fearful as you lot. You are always scared to venture into actions that will prove the existence of God to you.

Go online do your research don't be scared. Watch videos and read eye witness accounts concerning the Ark.

If the Government of Turkey could get involved in a project like that, then ppl like you saying its fake should go and sleep. grin

You say you only believe in what Science says, Archaeologists made a discovery you are denying it.
grin

If you do your research you will discover that as big as that thing is it was totally buried underground, it was when there was an earthquake that a little part of the Ark ( the edge of it surfaced)

Don't be scared do your findings. It took them years and lots of stress to get the whole thing exhumed.

grin

Atheists. I hail oo
Nonsense, even Wikipedia called it a myth. Read and have sense.

Searches for Noah's Ark have been made from at least the time of Eusebius (c. 275–339 CE), and believers in the myth continue to search for it in modern times. Many searches have been mounted for the ark, but no confirmable physical proof of the ark has ever been found. There is no scientific evidence that Noah's Ark existed as it is described in the bible, nor is there evidence in the geologic record for the biblical global flood

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah's_Ark
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by xpmode(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
masterP042:

If your brain is working, you will know that there is no need to bring the whale out of water for it to survive
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by xpmode(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
realmindz:

Nonsense, even Wikipedia called it a myth. Read and have sense.

Searches for Noah's Ark have been made from at least the time of Eusebius (c. 275–339 CE), and believers in the myth continue to search for it in modern times. Many searches have been mounted for the ark, but no confirmable physical proof of the ark has ever been found. There is no scientific evidence that Noah's Ark existed as it is described in the bible, nor is there evidence in the geologic record for the biblical global flood

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noah's_Ark

Myself can as well edit the article and change the word to something else.
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by Mosco100(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
If you don't believe the Bible, you don't faith, and "...except ye repent, ye shall...perish".(Luke 13 : 3)
Anywhere, Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the ark today, Judgment is coming to the world again, this time not by water (God the Almighty made a covenant with flesh not to destroy " all flesh" with water again) but by fire. Jesus is the ark today, believe in him and be saved. JOHN 3 : 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: 15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
MALACHI 4 : 1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
Re: Noah's Ark Rebuilt & Opened For Public In Atlanta US With Its Exact Measurements by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
realmindz:

Go back to school, you can as well use your phone wisely, your phone can do better than watching wizkid and Davido. I can't be teaching you what I should be teaching my little ones in primary school
So u also watch davido & wizkid on ur phone? That's interesting. Apart from d fact that u can read&write, I don't c any other evidence of ur going 2 school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman In White Garment Strips Unclad During The Church Rally (photos) / Where 2 Oceans Meet And Do Not Mix, Unbelivable Right? / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.