Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom (30912 Views)

4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics) / Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / Maiwada Galadima, Agom Adara Kidnapped In Kaduna By Fulani Gunmen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by fonaxoho: 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
You Want To Accept Payment Via Credit/Debit Cards On Your Website? Let’s Integrate It

Online payment can be used by almost any business, ranging from e-commerce websites to course organizers wanting to get attendees pay for the course fee online, or even charity organizations to get donations online

Why don't you contact us now and turn your website into a Shopping destination?

CONTACT US TO GET STARTED NOW!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by jconsulting(f): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Am short of words ,and you still want to vote for APC ...If APC win next year election am off to Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by krisdzhon: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
The perpetrators are Pastor Tunde Bakare sponsored Governor El-Rufai foot Soldiers mandated to eliminate anyone who stands in the way of their Islamization Agenda!

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by Johnnyessence(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
jamace:
It takes just one determined youth to send El Rufai to his ancestors.
Abi oooo. Elrufai caused the masaccre in the first place. the kaduna youths will fight the battle to finish.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by israelmao(m): 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
God will have been seeking your face for peace in Nigeria,please grant us lasting peace and destroy the wicked.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by shevi4mb(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
As far as they still see these things as religious war, and not pure political criminals, we will never get to find a lasting solution.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by 41lady(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Another war looming in kaduna state, elrufai created kaduna massacre. Another killings on the Plateau. Fulani herdsmen vs villagers ���.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfG0Dzp0ido
Why should U wait for UN. Don't you guys have hand to carry gun. My people are making me angry day by day. Even the Isreals they defend themselves
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by Dollabiz: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by Asu015(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
This is easy to comprehend, Buhari wants the vote of berom people that why he didnt order their masaacre after killing army general......likewise elrufai on the bandits of southern kaduna......i'm a buharist but we all hv to admit buhari made a mistake
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by lifenajeje(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is just pathetic. And the Government isn't showing any serious sign to stop this senseless killings.

Besides how was it possible for them to kidnap a whole king?? That can't happen in the south here, especially in Yoruba Land. The kings from the south are highly fortified against any attack both spiritual and physical e.g Ooni of Ife, oba of Benin, Alake of Egba land, Awujale of Ijebu etc. You can't just kidnap these kind of kings anyhow, fear sef go catch the kidnappers.

Oniba of iba was kidnapped

High profiled citizens and traditional rulers north east west and south are been kidnapped

Oyibos too are not left out

We only pray not to get kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by Benlight: 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=DrRasheed post=72422203]Clueless guys above have no idea whats going.

Kaduna feud is a non political development, even a blind man can see that.[/quoteSharap there if it was an emirbthat was kidnapped and killed in this manner will you be saying this crappie]
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by teemy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is just pathetic. And the Government isn't showing any serious sign to stop this senseless killings.

Besides how was it possible for them to kidnap a whole king?? That can't happen in the south here, especially in Yoruba Land. The kings from the south are highly fortified against any attack both spiritual and physical e.g Ooni of Ife, oba of Benin, Alake of Egba land, Awujale of Ijebu etc. You can't just kidnap these kind of kings anyhow, fear sef go catch the kidnappers.

I do not dispute the authenticity of their 'fortification' but let us remember that we were colonized when African juju was at its purest. People still need to be careful. Ifura logun agba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by billyG(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Which kind Ipob post bthis ?Tufiakwa.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by teflonjake(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

No one is untouchable.

We just need our government to step up to their responsibilities.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by SarkinYarki: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
DrRasheed:
Clueless guys above have no idea whats going.

Kaduna feud is a non political development, even a blind man can see that.

Will you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by fuckipobs: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Because Muslim bandits kidnapped and killed him after collection of ransom, then all other Muslims must be killed in retaliation ?. During the peak of kidnapping in the southern part of Nigeria, Igbo's were not whipped out because of the crimes of their children.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by lizzy2209: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hell rufai must be charge for Kaduna genocide embarassed :- embarassed :- embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Stop this stupid talk, anybody including the queen of england can be kidnapped.

MyVILLAGEpeople:

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by Susu888(m): 2:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Elrufai caused kaduna massacre, southern kaduna youths will kidnap the emir in the northern kaduna and kill their king.

I understand ur anger but u must understand that this surely has political prints all around it! Who told u the gunmen were muslims? They could be criminals or hired assassins! U can’t jst act on suspicion, wht is ur proof that it was muslims for u to threaten an attack against the emirate?
With that said... let it be clear that an attack on the emirate will be the end of any non muslim in the north! U better not try that stupidity cuz u r soo small in number compare to the whole north not even up to half the 1/3 of population in the north! U will be wiped out. Threats will get u guyz no where.. let the government investigate nd infact u guyz can do ur own too! These r criminal acts wether they r muslims or christians. They should answer to their individual personalities as criminals nd not their religions.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by akaahs(m): 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
DrRasheed:
Clueless guys above have no idea whats going.

Kaduna feud is a non political development, even a blind man can see that.
Na God make me not to rain courses on you. Like or leave it , its political. Just watch and see how hell-rufai ll cage some part of Kaduna in the name of crisis
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by Johnnyessence(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
Susu888:

I understand ur anger but u must understand that this surely has political prints all around it! Who told u the gunmen were muslims? They could be criminals or hired assassins! U can’t jst act on suspicion, wht is ur proof that it was muslims for u to threaten an attack against the emirate?
With that said... let it be clear that an attack on the emirate will be the end of any non muslim in the north! U better not try that stupidity cuz u r soo small in number compare to the whole north not even up to half the 1/3 of population in the north! U will be wiped out. Threats will get u guyz no where.. let the government investigate nd infact u guyz can do ur own too! These r criminal acts wether they r muslims or christians. They should answer to their individual personalities as criminals nd not their religions.
the youths of southern kaduna will retaliate and caused more crisis in kaduna state.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by chidissolomon: 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
kiss lipsrsealed tongue grin
angry cheesy grin
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by TVTKOKO(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
trash. I have seen oonis convoy on lag ibadan exoressway. Easy to kidnap by evans kinda pple
you saw his convoy abi? Oya go and kidnap him na cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Some people no jus get sense sha.. You think the Ooni is a village chief abi
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
TVTKOKO:
you saw his convoy abi? Oya go and kidnap him na cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Some people no jus get sense sha.. You think the Ooni is a village chief abi
an ordinary mortal it i shot am bazooka he go die
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by Lektu3(m): 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
El rufai u are in a Deep poo... U have ignite the fire u can't quench..........

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
trash. I have seen oonis convoy on lag ibadan exoressway. Easy to kidnap by evans kinda pple

loool
Seems you don't what it means to be the ooni of Ife. second in command to oduduwa and one of the orisha's of Yoruba Land.

Even if the ooni of Ife is walking alone, them no born those kidnappers to near am.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by slivertongue: 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Elrufia is responsible for d killing of d traditional ruler bt his ottoman style will backfire.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by nugamania: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Well I really can't say sorry to you guys,your ancestors fought the biafran war and killed about three million igbos..so let the killing continue
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by Just2endowed2(m): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Asu015:
This is easy to comprehend, Buhari wants the vote of berom people that why he didnt order their masaacre after killing army general......likewise elrufai on the bandits of southern kaduna......i'm a buharist but we all hv to admit buhari made a mistake

chai but u are yet to be cured. undecided
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by iukpe: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
What I do not understand with the Buhari APC government who are in control of everything today is why it is impossible to stop these killings in the country.
How many people. Must die before we move beyond limits to stop the killings.
First, security forces must move in pursuit of kidnappers and criminals in a daring manner to their hide out this will definitely discourage their activities. At the end the monarch was killed. As good as killing all the kidnappers and monarch too in a raid if all odds come to play.
Re: Kidnappers Kill Agwom Adara, Maiwada Raphael Galadima After Collecting Ransom by Akabuking: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mykel4God:
Morning famz
Please, I'm in an urgent need of money.....my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #10, 000 and we're expected to pay before Tuesday else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation
sell your phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 10 Suspects In Akwa Ibom, Recover Looted Properties Worth Millions / Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way / Jilted Housewife Slashes Pregnant Woman’s Face With Razor Blade (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.