Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

WARNING About Palladous The Freelance Writing Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WARNING About Palladous The Freelance Writing Company (539 Views)

A Beginners Guide To Know Everything About The Freelance Content Writer / Warning To Employers / Warning: Do Not Accept A Job Offer Without Asking These Five Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING About Palladous The Freelance Writing Company by EllenlogRL: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Palladous is literally the worst freelance writing company I have ever come across. They pay you slave wages, literally like $3 an hour, and expect extremely high quality writing and if they aren't exactly happy with your writing, they will send it back for multiple fussy revisions. For example, they will pay you 6 dollars for a 400 word article. So it will take between 30 to 60 minutes to write the article, including the research for it. Then they'll send it back for one or two or even three revisions, so writing one article ends up taking 2 hours. Palladous thus pays you $3 dollars an hour. My strong warning is do not even waste your time with this worthless trashy company. Palladous is a SCAM!

THIS is why we need strong labor laws in America and in the UK (where the company is based). There are currently no laws regarding minimum wage requirements for freelance work. In other words, if someone hires you for a freelance job, there is no legal requirement that they pay you minimum wage.

But I guess I'm "entitled" because I don't want to work for $3 dollars an hour?
Re: WARNING About Palladous The Freelance Writing Company by Akalia(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2018
Your points are salient mate, I have similar tales to tell owing to my experiences dealing with cheats under the guise of writing coys. Working for most freelance writing coys is a somewhat servile undervour that's not worth a writer's time and investment of mental prowess.

I am a Nigerian writer and I have grown to be very selective of who I work for on freelance basis. my clientele circle is strictly a collection of returning clients that are OK with my writing style, pace and rate. All in all, I love writing though.

1 Like

Re: WARNING About Palladous The Freelance Writing Company by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 18, 2023
Ready to unleash the true potential of your brand through captivating content? 🚀 Look no further! As a skilled content writer, I bring a powerhouse of creativity and expertise to make your brand shine like never before.

By harnessing the magic of low-competition keywords and implementing innovative SEO strategies, I'll ensure your content grabs attention and dominates the digital landscape. 💫 Whether you crave a commanding presence or a relatable voice, I'll craft captivating narratives that leave your audience spellbound.

Don't settle for the ordinary. Choose extraordinarily and watch your brand become the talk of the town. Contact me now to unlock the captivating power of remarkable content. Let's make your brand an irresistible force in the market! 💥💬

Learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/7691306/compelling-content-drives-traffic-engages
WhatsApp: +2347064399306
Re: WARNING About Palladous The Freelance Writing Company by Blueace247(f): 9:00pm On May 18, 2023
Akalia:
Your points are salient mate, I have similar tales to tell owing to my experiences dealing with cheats under the guise of writing coys. Working for most freelance writing coys is a somewhat servile undervour that's not worth a writer's time and investment of mental prowess.

I am a Nigerian writer and I have grown to be very selective of who I work for on freelance basis. my clientele circle is strictly a collection of returning clients that are OK with my writing style, pace and rate. All in all, I love writing though.

Exactly bro...

When you have returning clients that appreciate your job.. You are sure to get gigs..

Nairaland recruiters nko?

Re: WARNING About Palladous The Freelance Writing Company by Ezypretty: 3:05pm On May 24, 2023
pioneerwriter:
Ready to unleash the true potential of your brand through captivating content? 🚀 Look no further! As a skilled content writer, I bring a powerhouse of creativity and expertise to make your brand shine like never before.

By harnessing the magic of low-competition keywords and implementing innovative SEO strategies, I'll ensure your content grabs attention and dominates the digital landscape. 💫 Whether you crave a commanding presence or a relatable voice, I'll craft captivating narratives that leave your audience spellbound.

Don't settle for the ordinary. Choose extraordinarily and watch your brand become the talk of the town. Contact me now to unlock the captivating power of remarkable content. Let's make your brand an irresistible force in the market! 💥💬

Learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/7691306/compelling-content-drives-traffic-engages
WhatsApp: +2347064399306

Why are you not replying all my messages on Whatsapp? All the promises you made to me, you didn't fulfill anyone. Nawaoo, it's so pathetic that nobody can be trusted in Nigeria, even those that claimed to be men of God. You made me to spend the little money I had without any result. The only thing you did was to stop replying me on Whatsapp. The VPN I paid you 10k for, is no where to be found. The email addresses I paid you 4k for is totally useless , what about the data and time wasted Nawaoo, God is watching you. But just bear it in mind that I am not happy with you.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019 For Jigawa State Is Finally Out! / Shell Nigeria Experienced Professional Jobs- November 2018 / Nigerian Navy DSSC List Of Shortlisted Candidates Course 26 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.