Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) (750 Views)

The Acts Of King Bubu Son Of Hari: A Tale Of Three Men / Bashiru Dawodu Presents His Certificate Of Return To MC Oluomo / Gboyega Oyetola Present His Certificate Of Return To Adams Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by PointB: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2018
King Bubu and the Seal of Knowledge

Excerpt from the book Acts of King Bubu son of Hari
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by PointB: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
The Buhari Certificate origin story cool
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by nduchucks: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
PointB:
The Buhari Certificate origin story cool

He has a master's degree. If you doubt, ask Dele Momodu.

You are still cashing in on Buhari matter, ko? Writing books about him, up and down, smh.
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by ican2020: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
resolving this certificate stuff through the courts will be a good idea
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by PointB: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2018
nduchucks:

You are still cashing in on Buhari matter, ko? Writing books about him, up and down, smh.

How can one has Masters Degree without the requite O'Levels? Masters Degree is what?

Why Dele Momodu, he awarded the degree? grin

By the way, Nduchucks, how are you? Been ages.
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by jmaine: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2018
nduchucks:

Nduchukwu... Nice knowing you are still around and kicking good grin.

Meanwhile we don't need Dele Momodu to know Buhari has no Masters certificate..
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by jmaine: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2018
PointB.... How you dey brotherly... Appears the old war horses are coming back... grin
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by PointB: 8:06am On Oct 29, 2018
jmaine:
PointB.... How you dey brotherly... Appears the old war horses are coming back... grin

Jmaine, my main guy.

I dey oo. Very busy these days.

But I do chip in when I can.

How are you doing?
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by jmaine: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2018
PointB:

Jmaine, my main guy.

I dey oo. Very busy these days.

But I do chip in when I can.

How are you doing?

I dey oo my guy... Work and engagements no dey gree make man see road oo.. But it is well.. We full ground..
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by PointB: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2018
jmaine:

I dey oo my guy... Work and engagements no dey gree make man see road oo.. But it is well.. We full ground..

Yes, oo.

We dey.
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by nduchucks: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
jmaine:

Nduchukwu... Nice knowing you are still around and kicking good grin.

Meanwhile we don't need Dele Momodu to know Buhari has no Masters certificate..

OMG, jmaine!!! Long time buddy. I trust you and yours are doing well.

Buhari's qualification for office is a non issue. While I think we are ripe for a younger generation of rulers, I'm afraid that Atiku is the wrong person person to fill that role.
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by PointB: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
nduchucks:

Buhari's qualification for office is a non issue. While I think we are ripe for a younger generation of rulers, I'm afraid that Atiku is the wrong person person to fill that role.

Atiku is not the best. But at least, he's not lifeless!
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by nduchucks: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
PointB:

How can one has Masters Degree without the requite O'Levels? Masters Degree is what?

I dey kamps, my brother.

Wayward youths have taken over NL and turned it into an Idol/Celebrity worshipping and racially/tribally charged website.

No wonder the old thieves continue to rule this country. These youths are too narrow minded to rule anything. smh
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by PointB: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
nduchucks:

I dey kamps, my brother.

Wayward youths have taken over NL and turned it into an Idol/Celebrity worshipping and racially/tribally charged website.

No wonder the old thieves continue to rule this country. These youths are too narrow minded to rule anything. smh

Those 'wayward youths' as you call them are the products of the society (Nairaland). No thanks to you and I.
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by jmaine: 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
nduchucks:

Sure we are doing very great grin

I personally believe Atiku has the capacity to do better than Buhari by being a good man manager and in his ability to fish out intelligent folks and allow them flourish.

Buhari is grossly lacking in the above which has led to severe castatrophy in our nationhood today.
Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by gentlegenius(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
PointB:

He has WAEC certificate... Perhaps manufactured by the APC. But the name still expose them.

Re: King Bubu And The Seal Of Knowledge (Buhari and his Certificate 2015) by PointB: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
gentlegenius:

He has WAEC certificate... Perhaps manufactured by the APC. But the name still expose them.

You mean they couldn't even properly manufacture a statement of result? grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Says He Saw Femi Fani-kayode's Dad In London Prison / A Story – “my Foolish Experience As An Political Election Thug” / 2019: Why I Won’t Blame Previous Governments Again – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.