Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers (1668 Views)

Army Release Abubakar Sadiq Wrongly Arrested As One Of 100 Wanted Terrorists(pic / FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking / Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 18, 2010
[size=18pt]Two Nigerians arrested as susepcted drug dealers
[/size]

Jakarta (ANTARA News) - Jakarta police have arrested two Nigerians, former football players in Indonesian clubs, as suspected drug dealers.

Austine Bosah Uche (40) and Michael Onudrah (24) were taken in during a raid on their house in Tangerang, Banten province, last Wednesday (July 14).

The police conducted the raid one day after arresting two women, Beverly and Enny, who were in possession of two kilograms of methamphetamine and about to make a transaction in a room at Kartika Chandra Hotel. The two women turned out to be working for the two Nigerians.

After identifying the two Nigerians as former members of Indonesian football clubs, the chief of Jakarta Police`s Narcotics Unit, Senior Commissioner Siswandi, called on the executive committee of the Indonesian Football Associations (PSSI) to be more careful in hiring foreign football players.

He also advised PSSI to see to it that foreign players whose contracts had expired were immediately sent home and not allowed to stay on in Indonesia.

Siswandi said the two Nigerians would be charged based on articles in Law No 35/2009 about drugs carrying a maximum penalty of death.

http://www.antaranews.com/en/news/1279285059/two-nigerians-arrested-as-susepcted-drug-dealers?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+antaranews/uyZZ+(ANTARA+-+National+News)
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 21, 2010
lol
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by bkbabe97: 4:58am On Jul 21, 2010
Like, who would slang dope in a place u know they gone chop your skinny neck once your busted? Oh, yeah, only an Ibo man. Or in this case, two Ibo men!!! angry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 21, 2010
Focus on the crime and not the tribe. Want me to dig out Yoruba/'Latino' crime for you?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by bkbabe97: 5:01am On Jul 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Focus on the crime and not the tribe. Want me to dig out Yoruba/'Latino' crime for you?

While u at it dig out Brooklyn crime, and BX crime, and Queens crime. . . . how the hell does that reduce the size of my di.ck?!?!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 21, 2010
bk/babe97:

While u at it dig out Brooklyn crime, and BX crime, and Queens crime. . . . how the hell does that reduce the size of my di.ck?!?!
Was it increasing the size before?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by bkbabe97: 5:09am On Jul 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Was it increasing the size before?

But u never posted nothing about no BK crimes so how the hell am I supposed to be able to tell?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by Justcash(m): 5:53am On Jul 21, 2010
bk/babe97:

Cool! I like the fact that you are admitting now that you are a lady with a Di-ck! LOL! Stup-id A'ss Mofo!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by bkbabe90(m): 8:01am On Jul 21, 2010
Justcash:

Cool! I like the fact that you are admitting now that you are a lady with a Di-ck! LOL! Stup-id A'ss Mofo!

Dude, I dont feel comfortable talkin' bout my di.xck wit anotha man! You and ur kin been trying foreva to drag me into s.e.xual talks, I'm good, I aint interested! Wut r u, gay? angry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by Justcash(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2010
bk/babe90:

Dude, I dont feel comfortable talkin' bout my di.xck wit anotha man! You and your kin been trying foreva to drag me into s.e.xual talks, I'm good, I aint interested! Wut r u, gay? angry

Dude, No one said that you aint a Man. I just said that you are a man that is in love with being a woman. You are a He- lady or in other words a She-male. You are a sample of a S-tupi.d "Ga'Y" Mofo that I used in my research.
I am carrying out a further study about why you don't feel comfortable as a Latino ba'sat'ard, so much that you want to claim being Nigerian, even if it means creating an ethnic tension.
Eediotic Bk/Male babe 97.
If I was ga-y, I'd not get close to a "Ga'y" disease like you.
I told you. I will chase you till you can run no more! grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2010
Every crime committed by most nigerians is blamed on poverty e.g militancy,kidnapping,oil-bunkering,pipeline vandalisation,armed robbery,drug trafficking and so many other sophisticated crimes.poverty must be ashamed of nigeria with the way they keep lying against it.mscheewww
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by desgiezd(m): 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2010
And those guys would die for not heeding the law of their host country which they are well aware of, too bad.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by bkbabe90(m): 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2010
Justcash:

I told you. I will chase you till you can run no more! grin grin grin

Dude, u keep sounding gayer and gayer!!! angry
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by Justcash(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2010
bk/babe90:

Dude, u keep sounding gayer and gayer!!! angry

grin grin I understand why you perceive every male comments as sounding G'ay!  grin grin  It's no surprise cos you are a pro on "Ga'y" matters.

If I was gay, I'd be wearing my condom around cos a disease like you is contagious. You infect without intercourse! You are a communicable St'upid As's "Ga'y" Mofo!  Virus grin grin grin grin

I know you wish I was "G'ay". Yeah, I understand that your in a heat, your A'ss needs some drilling. Don't worry, you can tell your starved Bingo (Ekuke Dog) to do the drilling to you.  grin grin grin Eediot!

Once again BK/Male Babe 90 (I can see that you won the She-male award in 1990 too), Go look for your Latino nation. You aint Nigerian. Get that in you empty thick skull.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

Can you two plz take this charade to the romance section?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by Justcash(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin grin
Can you two plz take this charade to the romance section?

I have told this Eediotic Bk/Male babe 90 to stick to the Tribalism section. I wonder what business he/she (Confused) got in Politics.

One day it is Ojukwu this, Igbo that. The next it is that he is using a pump to enlarge his lil D'i'ck Under his Sissy skirt.

I am attacking him/her because he/she is a Latino basta''rd , yet so interested in creating division among Nigerians.

The day he/she makes sense must be a Latino vaga'bonds xmas. grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by Elaineh: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
bk/babe90 or whatever you call yourself, I'm not even Igbo but I've gotta say that this your virulent anti-Igbo campaign is getting old real fast. If you have such an issue with Igbos why not take it up with God or whatever higher power you believe in instead of spewing your drivel all over Nairaland? How does sharing your hatred and vile thoughts about Igbos on this forum soothe your anger and address the real issue at the heart of your problem?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by dominique(f): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2010
these people must be fully aware that trafficking drugs in these areas lead to execution, yet they still go ahead and do so. they get whatever punishment they deserve. stupidity is a disease!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by otawa: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2010
Austine Bosah Uche (40) and Michael Onudrah (24) were taken in during a raid on their house in Tangerang, Banten province, last Wednesday (July 14).

The police conducted the raid one day after arresting two women, Beverly and Enny, who were in possession of two kilograms of methamphetamine and about to make a transaction in a room at Kartika Chandra Hotel. The two women turned out to be working for the two Nigerians.

this story looks like set-up. where is the HARD EVIDENCE?

we should stop accepting all craps. if you are a nigerian and they dont like your face, all they have to do find some drop out drug dealers to finger you.

and gbam, we accept such stories without questions, only a pity that Nigeria embassy will not come to help these guys.

It was on this forum we read about a naija that almost went to prison for alleged fake rape in UK
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by bkbabe90(m): 3:02am On Jul 22, 2010
Justcash:

I have told this Eediotic Bk/Male babe 90 to stick to the Tribalism section. I wonder what business he/she (Confused) got in Politics.

One day it is Ojukwu this, Igbo that. The next it is that he is using a pump to enlarge his lil D'i'ck Under his Sissy skirt.

I am attacking him/her because he/she is a Latino basta''rd , yet so interested in creating division among Nigerians.

The day he/she makes sense must be a Latino vaga'bonds xmas. grin grin grin grin

And how does this nonsensical rant of urs stop ur kin from slanging dope half-way around the globe?!?!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested As Susepcted Drug Dealers by otawa: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2010
bk/babe90:

And how does this nonsensical rant of urs stop your kin from slanging dope half-way around the globe?!?!

dont worry, until they rope someone you know, then it will hit you, why HARD EVIDENCE is to be provided or cases that bothers on life and death.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Gej Not On Nairaland? / Oni V Fayemi: Final Judgement Day For Ekiti / Jonathan Works For Uduaghan ’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.