Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme (24266 Views)

Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / Nigerians Slam Osinbajo Over Claim Of Lifting "2million Petty Traders With N20B" / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by AtikuDeman: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
10k?

Jubilation shocked shocked

God punish poverty

God punish buhari, it shall never be well with him and his household

What can 10k do in our current economy? embarassed
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Dollabiz: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by obentenyson(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
jubilation on top 10k? mehn we done suffer for naija o�
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by LaughButton01(m): 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
buhariguy:
that is why i like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.

bro don't kill me with laughter Abeg. you no get chill ooo. see as you scatter them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Princedapace(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
MalcoImX:
Those petty traders have a different opinion from you.

No no no, u and I should condemn these leaders for subjecting more than half of the population to poverty..

It is not fair..
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Orpe7(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Anambra where drug barons plenty. Na make dem gather the money take buy drug carry go malay na grin

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by AmTruth: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thanks the administration of PMB is not sharing money to the politicians or even giving them much access to loot our money as previous PDP administrations did.Rather he is gradually making the poor to smile.
PMB till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by AmTruth: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nemesis001:

Will you shut up You know all this by staying in your village in Ogbomoso right!?

Where are the pictorial and video evidences that any money was shared? You think everyone is a zombie?

Is the money not for the citizens before? Abi na Buhari papa get the money?

Must you BMCs always blame PDP for your lack of directions? It's over 3 years already.

How does sharing money help in moving the economy forward? Your schooling is a waste of time and resources.

Igbos will take their own share and still vote Atiku.
We thought all you need is REFERENDUM
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by TIMOTHYspecial: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nigerians re rejoicing because of @Trader_Moni! God!!

A leader with COW mindset

You want us to b poor forever nd b slaves 2 ur children!
So @MBuhari cannot empower @YouWiNConnectNg who can employ dis ppl in d future?
Instead of 500k with #30k, y nt 250k wit #60k Buhari again?

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Anas97(f): 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Oga it really happened i saw with my own two eyes on Wednesday infront of white house main markert. As early as 11am dos trader moni pple were already dir.
Propaganda! That is not Onitsha where I live.

Nobody collects paltry 10,000 from anybody.

We are all millionaires in Anambra State.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
Chatflick:

What exactly are you trying to prove? That Buhari has the best interest of Nigerians at heart? Please and please ka m nụ ihe. Where was this so called scheme all along if not because of the brewing election why else will he distribute 10k to petty traders.

So, because election is near, anything government does now is because of election? You better borrow common sense! Are you saying because election is near, government shouldn't work again so you will not feel is being done because of election? Rubbish! Is it not part of their social programs? So in Anambra, you are all millionaires, you don't need N10,000? This is just a rubbish talk and symptom of arrogance. Chinedu, who is selling gala and fan-yogo doesn't need N10,000? Mama Chinwe, who is selling Abaca (Local Salad) doesn't need N10,000? Stop forming big-people! Humble yourself, go and collect your own in case your name is on the list instead of going into drugs, setting up baby factories, kidnapping venture. You can grow that little money if you are determined and not a lazy youth Buhari was referring to.

2 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Nemesis001: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
AmTruth:
We thought all you need is REFERENDUM
You and who thought that nonsense

Referendum gbu kwe gi there.
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Biingoo: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
datproject:

So, because election is near, anything government does now is because of election? You better borrow common sense! Are you saying because election is near, government shouldn't work again so you will not feel is being done because of election? Rubbish! Is it not part of their social programs? So in Anambra, you are all millionaires, you don't need N10,000? This is just a rubbish talk and symptom of arrogance. Chinedu, who is selling gala and fan-yogo doesn't need N10,000? Mama Chinwe, who is selling Abaca (Local Salad) doesn't need N10,000? Stop forming big-people! Humble yourself, go and collect your own in case your name is on the list instead of going into drugs, setting up baby factories, kidnapping venture. You can grow that little money if you are determined and not a lazy youth Buhari was referring to.
Zombie!
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Jaideyone(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
newbornmacho:
Useless lifeless liars. Anambra that can buy your country 3 times over
chest beating as usual smh

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by biztip: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
HomeOfMe:
The smart ones would turn the 10k to 50 with 2weeks.025
d truth is no one requires 10k to achieve anytin meaningful under this govt. this tradermini is a way to siphon govt money. its not sustainable and d impact is useless unless in some some states wit very very very poor citizens. if u give someone who is poor to d superlative level 10k no be food first he go dey find to chop wit d money first

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Jaideyone(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nemesis001:

Will you shut up You know all this by staying in your village in Ogbomoso right!?

Where are the pictorial and video evidences that any money was shared? You think everyone is a zombie?

Is the money not for the citizens before? Abi na Buhari papa get the money?

Must you BMCs always blame PDP for your lack of directions? It's over 3 years already.

How does sharing money help in moving the economy forward? Your schooling is a waste of time and resources.

Igbos will take their own share and still vote Atiku.
you are just far from smart... you claim there is no evidence the money was paid then you still say it's not buhari's money but our money.

same way you berate the Government for 30k npower job and you still want the Government to open a textile industry and pay workers 30k

endless confusion in the opposition

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by mbos: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Propaganda! That is not Onitsha where I live.

Nobody collects paltry 10,000 from anybody.

We are all millionaires in Anambra State.

FUNNY op.

THERE ARE NO PETTY TRADER ON ONITSHA MAIN MKT. ALL ARE IMPORTERS
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by idowulanre: 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari senseless man he want to use strategies to bribe IBO people
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by mbos: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
idowulanre:
Buhari senseless man he want to use strategies to bribe IBO people

ALSO LIFELESS
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by SIRAO(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
kudos to PMB and Apc government. PMB to 2023
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by BEASTER(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
This is rubbish. What type of business will they do with #10000? Our government is not serious at all.[Qquote author=MalcoImX post=72424295]Petty Traders in Onitsha Main Market have received N10,000 Federal Government small business
scheme known as TraderMoni.

The traders, who had earlier registered for the scheme, on Thursday, during the official disbursement of the cash scheme at White House Main Market Onistha received credit alerts of N10,000 as the first stage of the scheme in their mobile phones.

It was excitement and jubilation as over 200 petty traders within and around the market receives TraderMoni bank alerts which they were earlier termed to be a fraud.

But, when bank alerts started hitting different beneficiaries’ phones, the situation changed even those who were yet to receive their alerts were anxiously waiting and discussing with the officials of the disbursement contractor at the venue on what next to do to receive their alerts.

The Project Supervisor of Generating Demand Management (GDM) of the enrollment, activation and disbursement company, handling the project in conjunction with Bank of Industry, BOI, Mr. Adebowale Bakare said they targeted 30,000 beneficiaries from Anambra State.

According to him, “Those who are receiving their bank alerts today for the TraderMoni, were those who enrolled a month ago when the group visited for the market for enlightenment, the people who are enrolling today will not be paid today, is only those who enrolled last month we are here to pay but everybody that enrolled will be paid.

“We are here today for enrollment of new beneficiaries, data activation of next set of beneficiaries and disbursement for the beneficiaries whose enrollment has matured, the programme has been on but people are not embracing it before now.

“The traders are given N10,000 to pay back N10, 250 in six months to collect N15,000, pay back N15,375, before another six months to collect N20,000, and then pay back N21,000 to collect N50,000 and to pay back N52,500 to collect N100.000.”

Some of the beneficiaries, Mrs. Gladys Nwafor and Eunice Imo, sachet water sellers commended Federal Government for the loan, adding that it would help them in boasting their business, and appealed for its continuation.

Mrs. Nwafor said that she will use the money to go into Garri selling to make more gain in order to collect higher amount of money for more expansion in her business.

http://sunnewsonline.com/jubilation-as-onitsha-pretty-traders-receive-n10-000-fg-tradermoni-scheme/[/quote]
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by koboko69: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
chibike69:
grin
10000 naira

Wetin dat one fit add for persin lyf

Dey no see all these mallams wey dey sell lollipop give moni.

Dis government is a scam

Why not use d moni to build a textile factory and employ people at least they will be earning not less than 30k monthly.

There are alot of people who do small scale business. Pure water sellers, roast food by the road side and lotd more who need the 10k. If i open a thread that i am giving 5k to 20 people now on nairaland. U will see so much acct nums and begging. So just shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by HeavyMan5: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
But brother, don't be overly sentimental. Wetin 10k go do for you? Is that poverty alleviation? You reason am nah. Well I no say you be just a backyard noise maker. so no need to even reason your message.

koboko69:

There are alot of people who do small scale business. Pure water sellers, roast food by the road side and lotd more who need the 10k. If i open a thread that i am giving 5k to 20 people now on nairaland. U will see so much acct nums and begging. So just shut up if u have nothing reasonable to say
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by koboko69: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
HeavyMan5:
But brother, don't be overly sentimental. Wetin 10k go do for you? Is that poverty alleviation? You reason am nah. Well I no you're just a backyard noise maker. so no need to even reason your message.

Why not start by dashing out 1k to a petty trader and see him or her shower prayers and blessings on u.
Like i said....keep quite and stop the BS

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
chibike69:
grin
10000 naira

Dis government is a scam

Why not use d moni to build a textile factory and employ people at least they will be earning not less than 30k monthly.
This mentality of government should build factory should stop. Any factory built and run by government is doomed to fail
It's the private sector that run the world today
Nigeria government should relinquish ownership of most of its owned industries already. Not build new ones.

3 Likes

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Anambra people are importers and exporters. What will they do with una trader moni
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Osgilliat(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
chibike69:
grin
10000 naira

Dis government is a scam

Exactly! He should just build a textile factory with the money and leave the market women selling vegetables, pepper, eggs, foods seller, fish seller, kpomo sellers, fruits sellers, etc to die of hunger or he should just employ them to your proposed textile factory since they are all qualified to work in such factory. Your reasoning is superb!
Abeg anyone with that gif of Rihanna clapping should help me out here.
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by MalcoImX: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Princedapace:

No no no, u and I should condemn these leaders for subjecting more than half of the population to poverty..

It is not fair..
We'll arrive, small small.

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by MalcoImX: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Quorax:
that guy is an APC mad man. Just leave am.
Which guy be dat?
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Princedapace(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
MalcoImX:
We'll arrive, small small.

Im sorry, I am not seeing any evidence for that. This is why I dont like us here. We celebrate stupidity..

My brother, go to this article and read what is called evidence of a serious govt. https://www.power-technology.com/news/egypt-opens-new-power-stations/

Egyptian govt built three power stations in two years: Yes, in two years and it has been an internet buzz since.

The first power plant is 4,800 MW

The second has a generation capacity of 9,600MW

The third has a generation capacity of 4,800MW.

I mean, we are battling with 3500 MW for decades and this govt came in and has not done anything since.

The power plants built by the Egyptian govt will provide 24/7 electricity. Note, Egypt already has 24000MW before these additions.

My brother, we give our leaders too much credit for nothing. I mean, our leaders are doing nothing. Two years is enough time for any serious leader to make moves that can change our lives.

For instance, we can build or upgrade our existing FG hospitals and ban all public office holders from traveling abroad for medicals.

We can ban all public holders from going out of the country for holidays

We can ban all public office holders for sending their kids out of the country for education.

Yes, if we have serious leadership, we can ban all these and who ever that is not interested in complying shouldnt apply to occupy any office.

Just the way they banned rice, why cant they ban these things too? U see, our leaders only ban things that will not affect them. We simply celebrate nonsense.

when i see a serious leader here, i will know. I dont mind where he is from.
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Many of our hateful Blodas will not like this; it will give them hypertension and stroke; they will want to discredit the programme even though their mothers are already in line queuing to enrol against next month.
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by vindisick: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
AmTruth:
Thanks the administration of PMB is not sharing money to the politicians or even giving them much access to loot our money as previous PDP administrations did.Rather he is gradually making the poor to smile.
PMB till 2023.
You need hot slap to reset your brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. / Cooking Gas Demand Crashes Amid Rising Prices, Marketers Groan / President Buhari Commissions New Naval Sports Complex In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.