Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme (24264 Views)

Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / Nigerians Slam Osinbajo Over Claim Of Lifting "2million Petty Traders With N20B" / Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by mechanics(m): 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
Propaganda! That is not Onitsha where I live.

Nobody collects paltry 10,000 from anybody.

We are all millionaires in Anambra State.
How do you know, stop discrediting the scheme.
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by vindisick: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
koboko69:

Why not start by dashing out 1k to a petty trader and see him or her shower prayers and blessings on u.
Like i said....keep quite and stop the BS
Oga mind you, the money is not for dash. They will still pay the money back with interest in six months. That money is too gat dame small. Too small, it cant be Onitsha. Impossible
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by koboko69: 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
vindisick:

Oga mind you, the money is not for dash. They will still pay the money back with interest in six months. That money is too gat dame small. Too small, it cant be Onitsha. Impossible

Mtcheeeew....

Una plenty for traffic with yogurt and gala....
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by excel4us: 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
SCIPT
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by funkyjms: 1:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Berankis:

I be wan look your eye before, I come see say you be tennis expert. No wahala! Carry go...

Boss, I sent you a mail to that your eti addy but it bounced back. sad
I wan connect with you and benefit from your tennis picks, I be novice in that market.
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Konquest: 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
datproject:

You better stop deceiving yourself. If you don't need N10,000, beleive me, many others need it; it is a big amount of money for many. Appreciate government when they do good and blame them when they do bad.Stop your hate and arrogance. Even in America, poor people are there not to talk of Anambra. Most of them don't reason upside down like you, they better humble themselves and get the money. Anambra people are all millionaire and yet almost every week, men and women are selling off their children just because of N5000. They are millionaire and yet the rate of crime in the east is soaring higher every day than other regions in Nigeria because of poverty. They are millionaire, yet baby factory PLC are springing up fast in most of the areas. They are millionaire, husbands batter wives daily just because of N200. You better wake up and stop acting like a 'customized-fool', thank Buhari for little he is trying to do now
^^^^^
^^^^^
Well said... a very epic response! smiley
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by chinedumoooo: 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2018
You should be happy because before now only few people will share the money.
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by Grayxme: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2018
Indeed this administration have the interest of the masses at heart. Kudos to the FG
Re: Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme by efighter: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2018
CilicMarin:
Propaganda! That is not Onitsha where I live.

Nobody collects paltry 10,000 from anybody.

We are all millionaires in Anambra State.

Even your brothers and sisters that were abducted by Babatunde Fashola under Lagos bridges and dumped at Upper Iweka at 2:00AM? Do you recollect that these your miscreant brothers and sisters still jumped into the next available trailer carrying cows to Lagos? Maybe you are talking about Millionaires in Biafran Currency which is not a legal tender anywhere in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan: Before PMB Crowns An Enemy, By Abdullahi Suleiman / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles / I Sacrificed My Presidential Ambition For Buhari –Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.