Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony (29392 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Celebrates His Wife, Ibijoke's 53rd Birthday / Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates 53rd Birthday As Yemi Osinbajo Shares Family Photos / Photos From Rotimi Amaechi's 53rd Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by pol23: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Peper den gang.
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Rubbiish(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
JamaicanLove:
See as the cake ugly.
sad
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by wink2015(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
GidifeedNews:
Yesterday the wife of Former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan celebrated her 53rd birthday.

Below are some of the photos from her birthday held yesterday in bayelsa state.

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/photos-from-patience-jonathans-53rd-birthday-ceremony

THIS WOMAN AND HER HUSBAND ( Mr Clueless ) ran aground the treasury of the Nigerian state.

Happy Birthday! Madam
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Kelamma(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:

And Amaechi had the last laugh. He's still in power while mama piss is back in otuoke drinking kain kain.
Guy you call working for a lifeless being 'still in power' ? He should confess and repent of his sins and come home singing "oh my home, oh my home......"

1 Like

Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by mudiana(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
dejt4u:
53rd or 63rd??

She's 61 years old according to Wikipedia
na wikipedia born her? Leave d woman with her age.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by SternProphet: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
TimeMachine:
A very strong woman.

I love her strength and courage.

Yes. She single-handedly ended her husband's presidency and political career
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Praktikals(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Kelamma:
The most vivacious,assertive and powerful first lady.
If you doubt it, ask Amechi. He will explain it further.
Power is transiend. How relevant is she today?
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by wency(f): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
JamaicanLove:
See as the cake ugly.

Who be this??
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by wency(f): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Obese pig!
Shey she's happy she ruined her husband!

Did he come complaining to you??
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by wency(f): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Hmmmmm...very strong indeed....

Mama p the brainless

Mama p the hippopotamus...who likes shedding crocodile tears

Go and shed your own let it trend like hers

1 Like

Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
wency:

Did he come complaining to you??
No! But 180 million Nigerians are complaining both in secret and in open from Buhari!
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by wency(f): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

No! But 180 million Nigerians are complaining both in secret and in open from Buhari!

And who told you Yar'Adua did not leave problems behind for Jonathan or is it because Jonathan did not make it a public show just like Buhari, looking for who to blame for his almost failed tenure
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
SternProphet:

Yes. She single-handedly ended her husband's presidency and political career

Jonathan is a comfortable man. Are you ?
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Mama p the brainless

She seems to be doing better than your mom, remember she is someone's mother. That disturbing emotion that you felt when I mentioned your mom is how her relatives feel when you insult their mama peace. Do not ask me if I am her relative. The answer is that we are all related.

We can afford to insult politicians but not their wives especially when they are no more in office or hold political office.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by joepepsy(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Am not a fan of president Jonathan but was that insult necessary? Make una dey get respect and you sure say you get mama so?
TroubleMaker47:
Obese pig!
Shey she's happy she ruined her husband!
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by technicallyrich(m): 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=seunmsg post=72429185]

And Amaechi had the last laugh. He's still in power while mama piss is back in otuoke drinking kain kain. [qoute
No mind me
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Sleekfingers: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
TimeMachine:

She seems to be doing better than your mom, remember she is someone's mother. That disturbing emotion that you felt when I mentioned your mom is how her relatives feel when you insult their mama peace. Do not ask me if I am her relative. The answer is that we are all related.

We can afford to insult politicians but not their wives especially when they are no more in office or hold political office.

Of course..she is doing better than my mom and your mum too...with stolen money....
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by derbykol(f): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Happy birthday,Mama Peace.
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by JayMarx: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
seunmsg:

And Amaechi had the last laugh. He's still in power while mama piss is back in otuoke drinking kain kain.

I thought you were sensible. This just showed that I was wrong.
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Realdealguy: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
cool
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
PRINCIPAL NA ONLY YOU WAKA COME?
I WILL RATHER COMMIT SUICIDE THAN KILL MYSELF.
THESE BLOOD YOU ARE SHARING......
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Amalekki: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
Principal! Happy birthday ma grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Duru1(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
dejt4u:
53rd or 63rd??

She's 61 years old according to Wikipedia

She chose to celebrate her 53rd. What is your business about what she celebrates?
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Xfemt(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww corrupt and dubious family undecided
lemme check if ur name is on d list of pple who ll make heaven

Idiot!!!!

Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
wency:

And who told you Yar'Adua did not leave problems behind for Jonathan or is it because Jonathan did not make it a public show just like Buhari, looking for who to blame for his almost failed tenure
You don't get my point, I'm angry that PEJ caused GEJ problems and because of that an incompetent bigot like Buhari is the president!
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by undefeateds: 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Mama p the brainless

if ur mother get half of d brain wey patience get,she won't be staying in village all her life
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Sleekfingers: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
undefeateds:

if ur mother get half of d brain wey patience get,she won't be staying in village all her life

What's this mofo saying......
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Banmeallday: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
That dress shaaaa
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by undefeateds: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sleekfingers:

What's this mofo saying......
ur papa
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by brojoshua: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
That is the celebration of the corrupt
Re: Photos From Patience Jonathan's 53rd Birthday Ceremony by Maski87: 2:31am On Oct 28, 2018
If this woman is 53 yrs then Buhari is only 58 years

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board / King Sunny Ade's Radio Station M&C 106.5Fm Launched, Mimiko In Attendance / 12 Missing As Boat conveying INEC Officials, Results Capsizes In Delta River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.