Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) (31494 Views)

Tekno Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Skye As He Returns To Instagram / Tekno And His Daughter, Skye In New Photos / Tekno Cuddling Newborn Daughter, Skye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Amagite(m): 12:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Singer Tekno has shared an adorable new photo of his 5 months old daughter, Skye. He captioned it; "Grateful".

Tekno and Lola Rae welcomed Skye in May.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/adorable-new-photo-of-tekno-and-his-daughter.html

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by marshalldgreat(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fine baby

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE. beware of 419

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by YomzzyDBlogger: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
kiss
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Celebgistz1: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Oluwadabira1111: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fine kid
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Olodo24: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
cute baby but she get shovel mouth like her papa o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by tossie101(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tekno go and Do DNA on this baby.
The color is quite contradictory to that of her parents Who can easily passed as albino.
This baby I'm seeing here ain't gonna be light skinned tomorrow.

That Lola girl looks promiscuous

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Made4naijablog: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
cool

Pastor Rolls Around Woman’s Buttock And Touches Her Inappropriately As He Casts Out Demons Watch Video

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/pastor-rolls-around-womans-buttock-and-touches-her-inappropriately-as-he-casts-out-demons-video/
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fresh niggaz cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Ebimor96: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by WiseStarr(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Duck face finally got an offspring

1 Like

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by dynicks(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:
The color is quite contradictory to that of her parents Who can easily passed as albino.

if she actually is as u tend to assume, how does it concern you?.is it your promiscuity.?....shea u won't face your destiny now

13 Likes

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Welcome beautiful
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Meekdon: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
shocked

Nigger looking fresh but always sick why
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by BigGuyMan: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:

Shut up

6 Likes

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by jidewash(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Skye or Polaris grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
WiseStarr:
Duck face finally got an offspring
You wicked sha, duck bawo.
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by NAIRALAND2159: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
THIS PICTURE IS SO NICE
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by dhabrite(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:

Do you have sense like this

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by daveyjay(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:

you talk too much grin
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by mendii(m): 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
beautiful baby

but there is something fishy about this baby,he should contact his concubine or better still baby mama
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by justice212: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Living in a generation of immorality is taking over our generation. Where becoming a baby mama is not a sin. Nobody wants to marry again. God see us though.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Olukat(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
>angry Baby mamas are just roaming the street.
Isn't Teachni too young to be a father?
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by oxygenlove(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:

your mouth ehnnn!!!.. ofofo too much... ur street people don knw u

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Mykel4God(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of money.....my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #10, 000 and a gold hearted nairalander just rendered her own help too, we're expected to pay before Tuesday else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by UrVillagePpl: 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Amagite:
Singer Tekno has shared an adorable new photo of his 5 months old daughter, Skye. He captioned it; "Grateful".

Tekno and Lola Rae welcomed Skye in May.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/adorable-new-photo-of-tekno-and-his-daughter.html

dia pikin go too finee .
why,,
because Lorarae issa bae

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Promo Photos Of Mbgn Contestants - Predict The Winner / Naira Marley Visits Shina Peller / Shola Kehinde: Habibat Jinad's Baby Daddy Dies From Kidney Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.