Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) (31511 Views)

Tekno Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Skye As He Returns To Instagram / Tekno And His Daughter, Skye In New Photos / Tekno Cuddling Newborn Daughter, Skye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by LecciGucci: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:
Tekno go and Do DNA on this baby.
The color is quite contradictory to that of her parents Who can easily passed as albino.
This baby I'm seeing here ain't gonna be light skinned tomorrow.

That Lola girl looks promiscuous

Lol u have a point though,
I don't trust that girl

1 Like

Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by Olajah81: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:
The color is quite contradictory to that of her parents Who can easily passed as albino.

Face ur own destiny!!!
U wey be mother Theresa, wht is ur achievement??
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by MYHUBBY: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:

I doubt if your monthly periods has not wipe away your senses

how can you use an assumption word "look" to run a conclusion in a public forum?

only God knows who you use your stupidity to resemble in your house
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by tossie101(f): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Olajah81:

Face ur own destiny!!!
U wey be mother Theresa, wht is ur achievement??

*Now I have to reply this one*
I'm very sure that even u as a man and despite ur old age,
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by gwama: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
She already has the duck mouth of Tekno. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by tossie101(f): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
MYHUBBY:

I [s]doubt if your monthly periods has not wipe away your senses
how can you use an assumption word "look" to run a conclusion in a public forum?
only God knows who you use your stupidity to resemble in your house[/s]

Ur mouth is smelly
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by efizziano4eddy(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mykel4God:
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of money.....my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #10, 000 and a gold hearted nairalander just rendered her own help too, we're expected to pay before Tuesday else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation

YOU MUST BE A CRIMINAL.
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by engrglover(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
���
Olodo24:
cute baby but she get shovel mouth like her papa o
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by KingLennon(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:

Just look at ur level of Ignorance....
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by MYHUBBY: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
tossie101:

Ur mouth is smelly

when last did you clean your anus? grin

your senses is going extinct, you better call KANU to buy you sense along
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by tossie101(f): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2018
MYHUBBY:

when last did you clean your anus? grin
your senses is going extinct, you better call KANU to buy you sense along

Perverted Foo.L.
U are smelly 98% of Yoruba men smells with dirty rotten brown teeth...so u won't be anything different tongue
Re: Tekno Carrying His Daughter, Skye (Picture) by MYHUBBY: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
tossie101:

Perverted Foo.L.
U are smelly 98% of Yoruba men smells with dirty rotten brown teeth...so u won't be anything different tongue

will fvck you if you don't shush your mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And DJ Cuppy In Gelato Vibe. VIDEO / Ebuka Uchendu Reacts To News Of Kevin Hart Stepping Down As Oscars Host / WhiteMoney Signs Deal With Banky W's EME Management Company (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.