Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians (35187 Views)

Atiku Launches 2019 Campaign, Speaks On Policy Document (LIVE UPDATES) / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / Atiku's Campaign Start On Monday With The Launch Of His Policy Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamPatriotic:
419, like say he sabi read... Yorubas won't vote a schemer who over looked us for ordinary 5% with fraction of our voting strength... I don't like Buhari, but a vote for him in 2019 is a vote for Yoruba in 2023...

Hey, Ologbeni, Put a clause to ur own set of Yoruba's please, ma da guguru mo saapa. Here in Oyo state, 70percent of vote is going PDP way. so. deal with that and u people should stop all these Yoruba thingy. No sane Yoruba will vote Bahuri the 2nd time.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
My President
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by opribo(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Here is a man ready to hit the ground running from day one. No room for excuses and story telling

Unlike the disaster called bubu that hit us since 2015, who used almost a quarter of his 4year tenure to assemble a catastrophic band of certificate forgers, first class looters, glorified assasins called godfathers, expired prostitutes, ex convicts as cabinet members.

7 Likes

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Mahsums: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
yomi962:
here in tuduwa bauchi, the fever of atikulation has taken over, i pity those that sit down in the south and be typing sai bulgari
Baba where is tuduwa in bauchi?
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Benekruku(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
yomi962:
here in tuduwa bauchi, the fever of atikulation has taken over, i pity those that sit down in the south and be typing sai bulgari

keep encouraging yourself grin grin grin

BUHARI WILL GUN TILL 2023

1 Like

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by millomaniac: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
baliyubla:
With a Policy document or even as a government of no Agenda, you already have my vote. What can be worse than the Lifeless dullards government we have in place now?

all na show dont be deceived again.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by jadams: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Atiku will never become the president of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by rusher14: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
cozy7:
STUPID OLD FOOL WHO SHOULD BE WEARING PAMPERS IN OLD PEOPLE'S HOME.

WELL, I'M NOT WORRIED BCOZ NIGERIANS AND I KNOW IT'S.....

SOWORE ALL THE WAY...

Na your picture be that?
grin
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by yomi962: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Benekruku:

keep encouraging yourself grin grin grin

BUHARI WILL GUN TILL 2023
please if you dont have anything meaniful to say dont jump into my mention boy. This is for matured minds, not for children. Run alone boy, go play with sand.

5 Likes

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by phase1: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:
While the useless Dullard is still looking for WAEC certificate and submitting a perjuried affidavit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by lordparcel: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
The dollar man

1 Like

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by VcStunner(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fierce11:
We obidiently support the Atikulation agenda sir.
Ps: that pic go good for meme o.. Especially for NCAN related posts.
bros u dey mad o!!! Lmao!!!
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by PHILipu1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Bauchi Governor is a known Atiku boy.
Lol.
Keep deceiving yourself.
In politics, no permanent friend and enemy.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by symbianDON(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
daddytime:
Nigerians and Nigeria my dear country. Caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. What to do?

Even if they had looted our commonwealth and settled to taunt us with it as a show of their Genuity, we still keep hailing them and cursing out whoever will try to tell us otherwise.

All these are typical symptoms and diagnosis of "Stockholm syndrome".

Which way Nigeria...

It is well with you and your citizens.
help me tell them o
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
rusher14:

So you admit this government has carried out projects all of the zones have benefited from...Noted.
yes. Beta pass those wey dey share before. Bt we can do beta sha. Buhari is lifeless
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Oolawepo(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamPatriotic:
419, like say he sabi read... Yorubas won't vote a schemer who over looked us for ordinary 5% with fraction of our voting strength... I don't like Buhari, but a vote for him in 2019 is a vote for Yoruba in 2023...
Use ur head.Atiku is a better man than buhari anyday anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by koolbe(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Show off
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Oolawepo(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Praktikals:
Aticrook is a fraud.
U be saint for naija. If ur Mr integrity na fraud.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by IamPatriotic(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
slimany:

Hey, Ologbeni, Put a clause to ur own set of Yoruba's please, ma da guguru mo saapa. Here in Oyo state, 70percent of vote is going PDP way. so. deal with that and u people should stop all these Yoruba thingy. No sane Yoruba will vote Bahuri the 2nd time.

Oju re a ja.... grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by rusher14: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
yeyerolling:
yes. Beta pass those wey dey share before. Bt we can do beta sha. Buhari is lifeless

For posterity this would be bookmarked.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by mudiana(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
I don't like PDP and I don't like APC plus Buhari. But I will vote atiku because of obi. I believe in peter obi.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by olajizz01(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Even your entire village cannot stop us from putting an end to all the killings going on in this country. I would vote for Buhari if herdsmen kill any of your family and you still shout Sai Baba.
Pls,can you show us where Atiku condemns senseless killing in the country because the only statement credited to him was that"Fulani's are about to be wipe out in Taraba through genocide".if you are thinking that any Fulani man will take action against his people,that's great delusion for you.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by PDPGuy: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
deomelo:
Don't you mean Atiku's looting and stealing Policy Document?

Anything sabi excite these village Igbos sha

grin grin

Lol
It’s possible the document is really a policy one. Nigerians are waiting to judge, in-depth, the proposed solution to the economic crisis from both major parties.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by ajepako(f): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
raker300:
At least he reads..unlike the lifeless one that admitted he doesn’t read

He reads cartoon na..

So the lifeless one will explain his "policy" to us in comics grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Samueljames1988(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
Maybe it's another joker again who knows !

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Cajal:
Atikulooters
I will mobilize my entire family against you
Looters

You are walking alone. The train is leaving you behind. Better queue up with Atikunation now.
Remember failure has no relatives.
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Rstc: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamPatriotic:
So 8 million = 5% of 14 million?

And we are not even talking about the fact that the bulk of the 14 million is in Lagos - a cosmopolis.

Don't worry, by next year, your and your shitty president would take your poor mathematics to daura.

1 Like

Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by litaninja(m): 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
There are other candidates apart from the present leader and atiku...pls take note
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by Amumaigwe: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
contigiency:
If he likes let him cram every word on the paper. It does not and will never be more important than having someone like buhari whom we can leave our resources in his hands and be rest assured that it is safe.

Even if he has no idea what to do with your resources?
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by IamAtikulate: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
olajizz01:
Pls,can you show us where Atiku condemns senseless killing in the country because the only statement credited to him was that"Fulani's are about to be wipe out in Taraba through genocide".if you are thinking that any Fulani man will take action against his people,that's great delusion for you.
Can you point out where Tinubu condemned Fulani killing?
Re: Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians by IamAtikulate: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:
Lol. Keep deceiving yourself. In politics, no permanent friend and enemy.
Bauchi Governor is an known Atiku boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC, PDP Presidential Aspirants Who Went Underground After Collecting Forms / IGP Arase, Obi, Ahmed, Others May Be Sacked- Daily Trust / Throwback Photo Of Sambo Dasuki And His Father, Late Sultan Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.