Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) (69007 Views)

Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Radiant1020(f): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
She's doing well for herself
But what's with the nose ring?

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Curtisaxel7(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Scars or no scars, that lady is ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by adecz: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin

E be like say the person wey
do the tribal marks drink ogoro.

The man hand just dey shake,
see as the marks no balance.....

But as oyibo like am, so be it.. cool cool cool cool
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by ElChidi: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Okoyeebo:

How is this related to the topic? Yet you call someone an illiterate.

Your mental state is worse than illiteracy.
Is BBC not foreign media? And you call yourself educated, no wonder Buhari is president in Nigeria.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by grandstar(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
sean1000x:
If there is one area God didn't bless afonjas, it's in beauty department.

This is the dumbest post I've seen on Nairaland today!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by KelB(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Oluwa don pick her call
While we are waiting for ours
Jejely check my siggy
Eradicate poverty by fire by force
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
grandstar:

This is the dumbest post I've seen on Nairaland today!

let me see your face?

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Lordofthewest(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
What has buhari got to do with this, this mumu ipob boy bubu will give you high blood pressure oo
ElChidi:
Anytime Buhari appears on foreign media he disgraces Nigeria, but what do we expect from a 'certificateless' cow rearer.

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by classikbill(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
nice one
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by tunary(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
Good news this time around
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
I can't fvck this one o! shocked
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Lordofthewest(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin
Okoyeebo:

More blessed than a mediocre troll from a long line of cowards who have never won a single battle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by olajide8(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
These her tribal marks indicate she is from Benin republic - well the border b/w nigeria and benin- ikpokiya to be more specific
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by killuminati(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
ElChidi:
Anytime Buhari appears on foreign media he disgraces Nigeria, but what do we expect from a 'certificateless' cow rearer.
foo
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by phranq30(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
I can't fvck this one o! shocked
Just cover the face with a pillow. Enjoy yourself!
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by rusher14: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Go on girl.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Robynwelo1(f): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
My fave for life bringing people to limelight everyday. Rihanna is Boss. Adetutu is goals.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Jesuslvzme(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Wow

Proudly Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Uglymugg: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
ElChidi:

Are you guys robot? It seems you have a script you're copy pasting from
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is her merit to be featured on BBC?
Does she even have a degree?
How learned is she?

BBC keeps making a laughing stock of Nigeria.
They feature technocrats, inventors and exemplary scholars in other countries.
I won't be surprised if a unique body odour won't be another person's shot to fame.
We've still not gotten over the fvckery of Olajumoke oni bread, now this one whose face is carved like an idol.

Tribal marking is a barbaric culture which BBC and Rihanna must not encourage or promote.
I also pray this girl does not get the international modelling job she so desires before the world will wonder what type of a people we are.

This here will make her the most famous tribal-marked person and featuring her on BBC will inspire more parents to mark their children.
Shame on you BBC for doing this to Nigeria.
my guy
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Looopy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
I wonder why there's no tribal mark footballer playing for any European club
grin grin grin
Abiola Dauda grin

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by aku626(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
I’m happy for her, Possible she never knew she was marked for success.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Julius2214(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
mubaking:
wow am happy for her
This thing no resemble Davido na

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Babaflenjor: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is her merit to be featured on BBC?
Does she even have a degree?
How learned is she?

BBC keeps making a laughing stock of Nigeria.
They feature technocrats, inventors and exemplary scholars in other countries.
I won't be surprised if a unique body odour won't be another person's shot to fame.
We've still not gotten over the fvckery of Olajumoke oni bread, now this one whose face is carved like an idol.

Tribal marking is a barbaric culture which BBC and Rihanna must not encourage or promote.
I also pray this girl does not get the international modelling job she so desires before the world will wonder what type of a people we are.

This here will make her the most famous tribal-marked person and featuring her on BBC will inspire more parents to mark their children.
Shame on you BBC for doing this to Nigeria.
Your brain is C.o.m.p.l.e.t.e.l.y turned upside down

3 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
ElChidi:

Lol
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lordofthewest:
What has buhari got to do with this, this mumu ipob boy bubu will give you high blood pressure oo

Lol
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Airtimex(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Smartie234:
Oh lord..pls can you rememba me? embarassed

You no get tribal mark na lipsrsealed
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Isobug: 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Okoyeebo:

More blessed than a mediocre troll from a long line of cowards who have never won a single battle.

Face your own issues,leave hers for her.

I'm sure,very sure you have a long list of problems begging for your attention. Please help them
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by daddytime(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tiger razor where una dey...see better brand ambassador and influencer una dey monkey oo
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by emperorblog(m): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
in d olding days
only d rich have tribal mark

nobody should quote me. am hungry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.