Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) (69008 Views)

Adetutu Alabi: "Sex Work Should Be Legal" Tribal Mark Model / Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by milesyoyos(m): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
So we should go and draw tribal marks abi... Well I go Sha draw for my eyeballs so e trend undecided
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Olajah81: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is her merit to be featured on BBC?
Does she even have a degree?
How learned is she?

BBC keeps making a laughing stock of Nigeria.
They feature technocrats, inventors and exemplary scholars in other countries.
I won't be surprised if a unique body odour won't be another person's shot to fame.
We've still not gotten over the fvckery of Olajumoke oni bread, now this one whose face is carved like an idol.

Tribal marking is a barbaric culture which BBC and Rihanna must not encourage or promote.
I also pray this girl does not get the international modelling job she so desires before the world will wonder what type of a people we are.

This here will make her the most famous tribal-marked person and featuring her on BBC will inspire more parents to mark their children.
Shame on you BBC for doing this to Nigeria.

Bad belle??
I thought govt gave banned codeine from circulation
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Olajah81: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How learned is she?

I won't be surprised if a unique body odour won't be another person's shot to fame.
We've still not gotten over the fvckery of Olajumoke oni bread, now this one whose face is carved like an idol.

Tribal marking is a barbaric culture which BBC and Rihanna must not encourage or promote.
I also pray this girl does not get the international modelling job she so desires before the world will wonder what type of a people we are.

This here will make her the most famous tribal-marked person and featuring her on BBC will inspire more parents to mark their children.

Bad belle??
I thought govt gave banned codeine from circulation
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by kbitss(f): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Receive sense!!!
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Someone this ugly is still wearing a nose ring... Wat da fvck. Congrats to her anyway, believe is key
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by timibare(m): 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
mubaking:
wow am happy for her
be sincere , how does that guy look like davido?
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by dazzlingd(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How learned is she?

Exactly, more children to be desecrated with tribal marks soon.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by CodeTemplar: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How learned is she?

You so afraid this happens where u come from abi?
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by grandstar(m): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
sean1000x:

let me see your face?

See below

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by chiboy1116: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How learned is she?

so true
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Congrats to her. Still not impressed Though.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by paparazzi1987(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lemme go and put Tribal Mark on my face grin

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Thank God parents have stopped giving their kids "tiger claws".
some young parents still do it to their kids .
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by harley88(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

I swear they haven't stopped. Here where I am serving in Apomu-Isokan, Osun state.... I have still seen 4 year old children with tribal marks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by rhektor(m): 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Corn and pear you again?
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Afonja007: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
cooldipo:
Going places

Afonja to the world
fake praise singers if tribal marks is so fine when 've baby give him or her trbal marks so he can meet rehana

1 Like

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by victorian(f): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nice one! Her tribal marks has brought her fame at long last.

Adetutu smiley

God bless her hustle!
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by maisauki: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
ElChidi:
Anytime Buhari appears on foreign media he disgraces Nigeria, but what do we expect from a 'certificateless' cow rearer.
u av 38 likes now, goan quickly show it to your paymasters
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
harley88:

I swear they haven't stopped. Here where I am serving in Apomu-Isokan, Osun state.... I have still seen 4 year old children with tribal marks.

shocked
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
rhektor:

Corn and pear you again?
How we go do my brother?
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How learned is she?

Hey, I'm a fan of yours but I'm starting to fear for your mental state. NwaAmaikpe, I think you need to check in at yaba left before your madness becomes resistant to treatment. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by KOLLYPROF(m): 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Looopy:

Abiola Dauda grin
Really which club abeg
Hearing it for the first time
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by mubaking: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
Julius2214:
This thing no resemble Davido na
yeah did all I can e no still resemble
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by mubaking: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
timibare:
be sincere , how does that guy look like davido?
cartoons can be stubborn at times
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by macello4(m): 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How learned is she?

[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How learned is she?

[/s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How learned is she?

why are u bitter and frustrated about somebody else achivement? She is not the course of ur missforchun na haba.
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by otherway: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
What is it with the ugly nose ring?
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Haddock(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
Okoyeebo:

How is this related to the topic? Yet you call someone an illiterate.
Your mental state is worse than illiteracy.

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by RedAlert08(m): 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
In summary, she's ugly
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by MrIncredible152(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Scars bring who down.... Ain't that a cultural heritage.... So now they are scars?.. Really?
Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Angelsss(f): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How learned is she?

You are a very bitter and wicked person. Did you even watch that video?
She is not promoting tribal marks. You don't even know her. She is against it! It was done to her without her consent.

Why can't you do something with your life that is worth being celebrated by the BBC?
You're so full of hate and blindness.
You are not and you can't control her destiny.
Get a life. Get a job. Do something worthwhile with your life so BBC can find you. Or better still you can get me a razor let me claw your face because you sound so jealous.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adetutu Alabi Featured On BBC!! The Rihanna's Connection (video) by Codes151(m): 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Rihanna Dey help am! Cuz she no fine at all!

Person way slice this girl face needs to be jailed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.