Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Tsitsipas Sets Up Medvedev Clash; Federer Winning Powers On - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tsitsipas Sets Up Medvedev Clash; Federer Winning Powers On (221 Views)

The 15 Most Popular Athletes Of All Time Ft, Messi, Ronaldo, Bolt, Federer & Ali / Medvedev Beats Djokovic To Win US Open / US Open 2019 Men's Final: Rafael Nadal Vs Daniil Medvedev Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tsitsipas Sets Up Medvedev Clash; Federer Winning Powers On by comfirmatic: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Roger Federer won his 17th consecutive match at the Swiss Indoors on Thursday, dispatching Jan-Lennard Struff 6-3, 7-5 to reach the quarterfinals.

The top seed, unbeaten in Basle since 2013, is an eight-time winner of his home event and will next play Frenchman Gilles Simon, who defeated Latvia's Ernests Gulbis 7-6 (7/4), 7-6 (7/0).

Federer admitted he was not satisfied with his slow start, going down a break in the third game.

"I didn't really get into the game. It's been a long time since I've played a match a match without being broken.

"I have to improve in the next round."

The 37-year-old, ranked third in the world, trailed to the early break but soon recovered for 3-all in the opening set.

He then broke for 5-3 before closing out the opener in 27 minutes.

The second set stayed on serve until a fifth double-fault......................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/10/26/tsitsipas-sets-up-medvedev-clash-federer-winning-powers-on/

Play Now >> http:///2CE1N6R

(1) (Reply)

Free Tips, Get Free Membership / #manchesterderby: Manchester City Vs Manchester United Preview And Prediction / Live Commentary Of The Manchester Derby Man U Vs Man City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.