Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Itakpe/warri: Nigerian Railway To Commence One Month Free Train Ride - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Itakpe/warri: Nigerian Railway To Commence One Month Free Train Ride (21311 Views)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / Itakpe Warri Rail: Test Run Of Trains Commence At Agbor - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itakpe/warri: Nigerian Railway To Commence One Month Free Train Ride by jerohdahero: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2018
charliboy654:

U obviously have no idea.
Thank you. But I pray you will have the right "idea" about MY country home. Warri and Udu are two different places. Ask people around you and learn.
Re: Itakpe/warri: Nigerian Railway To Commence One Month Free Train Ride by MrRush(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2018
gare:

You think you know very Well, you should have read my comments very well to know that all I wanted to clarify is that the rail line was not constructed for commercial purposes but to ferry goods from itakpe to DSC, which I believe you are not aware, someone just mentioned the town's along the route which is very educative which I believe you don't know, you feel nairaland is a place you come to display your frustration in life, you better go somewhere else if not next time you mention my comments again and display your frustration I will give it to squarely

Go and learn from forgiveness he answered my questions not your frustrated response
lol see mumu, give what to who squarely?
Who's frustrated here u or myself then?
Ode jatijati since you know the rail wasn't constructed for commercial purposes and now it's been use for it, what was ur comment all about?
Frustrated bigot, give it to me squarely let's see.
Re: Itakpe/warri: Nigerian Railway To Commence One Month Free Train Ride by jinneyb(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Olukat:

sad It's obvious zombies have a different meaning to "abandon"
I wish PMB could initiate any project the way GEJ did during his administration.
Itakpe/Warri line is an industrial line already concluded to a standard gauge rail system.
Running around Nigeria looking for tapes to cut won't add value to this confused administration. shocked

Innitiate new projects with lots aboundoned project lying everywhere. I understand....
Re: Itakpe/warri: Nigerian Railway To Commence One Month Free Train Ride by jinneyb(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Olukat:

You lack understanding of the discussion here.
I doubt if you even know how the Nigerian railways are designed.
Just to update you, that line it's an industrial line dedicated for iron ore and other solid minerals between the steel industry in Warri and Itakpe.
The minister or whoever is behind this information knew Buhari followers lacks knowledge and understanding shocked shocked

That a rail line was meant to move iron ore and other minerals doesnt mean it can't move people sir, i don't even see the correlation sef. So you mean a railway line can just be solely developed for cargo alone without at least a coach being for people.

O ga ooo
Re: Itakpe/warri: Nigerian Railway To Commence One Month Free Train Ride by jerohdahero: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
jinneyb:

That a rail line was meant to move iron ore and other minerals doesnt mean it can't move people sir, i don't even see the correlation sef. So you mean a railway line can just be solely developed for cargo alone without at least a coach being for people.

O ga ooo
Look up "FREIGHT TRAIN"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reckless Tanker Driver Rams Into A Company Building In Anambra State. Photos / Travelling To Israel: / Gatwick Airport Finally Acknowledges The Addition Of Nigerian Carrier Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.