Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) (975 Views)

My Recently Completed Portfolio Website / Olode - An Indigenous HTML5 Game / HTML5 A Programming Language Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) by Emperoo: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hi welcome everyone, I recently completed a platform Oboi.mobi, even though its still in a beta state, I want you guys to comment on it and help me in any way you can to improve the site, Haven gotten an incite from Dcms script I was able to work a lot around Php, Html5 and CSS/Javascript, I thought it wise bringing back a kind of mobile life for Nigerians.

Platform: http://www.oboi.mobi

1 Share

Re: Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) by Newboss(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Your choice of color is horrrrrrrriiiiiibbbbbllllleeee angry

Something light bro angry

The layout is taking the world back to 2004 web era angry

Speed is not bad at all, but try making it load at least as fast as Nairaland angry
Re: Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) by Emperoo: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Newboss:

My consideration is just the simplest way to render service to the people. I think that if a site actually have something to offer, the layout is just worthless, e.g Nairaland
Re: Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) by Emperoo: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Newboss:

I wanted the color to look Local or rather Dead, but now I think that your advice of using a lighter color will make the site Superb, I'll be considering Dark Redish design.
Re: Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) by chocky01: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Since its a work in progress, its a little difficult to determine what the site is about. But if it is a social media site like I'm thinking, you should ensure its speed is fast and other on-page factors like the text padding can be looked at. I can't find the menu but I believe its under construction.
You can learn important SEO techniques on deAnalyst.com to implement on your website.
Emperoo:
Hi welcome everyone, I recently completed a platform Oboi.mobi, even though its still in a beta state, I want you guys to comment on it and help me in any way you can to improve the site, Haven gotten an incite from Dcms script I was able to work a lot around Php, Html5 and CSS/Javascript, I thought it wise bringing back a kind of mobile life for Nigerians.

Platform: http://www.oboi.mobi
Re: Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) by nijabazaar: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Dear OP, are you a junior secondary school student? They are the only ones capable of that mediocre u designed.
Nairaland us annoying enough with its obsolete aesthetics and u want to insult us with this one.

Puleassse, take that thing down and use Materialize or React-MDL
Re: Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
Doesn't need to be fancy. Content quality (and some good features) is what matters.
smiley
Re: Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) by Emperoo: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
chocky01:
Since its a work in progress, its a little difficult to determine what the site is about. But if it is a social media site like I'm thinking, you should ensure its speed is fast and other on-page factors like the text padding can be looked at. I can't find the menu but I believe its under construction.
You can learn important SEO techniques on deAnalyst.com to implement on your website.

Thanks for sighting text padding will be considering it.

1 Like

Re: Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) by Emperoo: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
nijabazaar:
Dear OP, are you a junior secondary school student? They are the only ones capable of that mediocre u designed.
Nairaland us annoying enough with its obsolete aesthetics and u want to insult us with this one.

Puleassse, take that thing down and use Materialize or React-MDL

Thanks, I am looking into Materialize right now, let me know how it'll benefit me, you can also give me a bit clue on how to integrate it with my CSS.
Re: Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) by Emperoo: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:
Doesn't need to be fancy. Content quality (and some good features) is what matters.
smiley

That's my Idea.
Re: Rate And Contribute On My Recently Re-moded Site Oboi Mobile (php + Html5) by AAinEqGuinea: 2:11am On Oct 27, 2018
Newboss:

Speed is not bad at all, but try making it load at least as fast as Nairaland angry

But being too modern with fancy css will kill the site

(1) (Reply)

13 Years Old Tanmay Bakshi World's Youngest IBM Watson Programmer In AI / How To Make A Computer Virus / Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.