Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? (972 Views)

Please Devs, You Guys Should Stop Glamorising Tech And Programming / Can Someone Learn Graphic Design And Programming At The Same Time / Can I Still Learn Programming At My Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? by theultimatep3(m): 1:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
Good day everyone, pls I will like to confirm if it is possible to learn both web design and programming at the same time. If possible, is there any place in Delta state, where I can learn ?
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? by Philipssg: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
theultimatep3:
Good day everyone, pls I will like to confirm if it is possible to learn both web design and programming at the same time. If possible, is there any place in Delta state, where I can learn ?

What is web design and what is programming?
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? by eph12(m): 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2019
theultimatep3:
Yes it is.

Your best bet is getting materials online, both free and premium subscriptions
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
theultimatep3:
where in Delta?
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? by theultimatep3(m): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
nineone:
where in Delta?
asaba
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? by theultimatep3(m): 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
eph12:

Yes it is.

pls explain
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? by theultimatep3(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2019
eph12:

Yes it is.

pls explain further
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? by afuye(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2019
Check the link in my signature or Whatsapp or call me for udemy videos
theultimatep3:
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
theultimatep3:

asaba
What's your computer knowledge level? Do you have a good foundation about computers?
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? by theultimatep3(m): 7:28pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=Philipssg post=76525054]

What is web design and what is programming?[/quote)

A web designer is person who works with tools(apps) to specify the look of a website. Programmers write code to tell computers what to do.

got this 4rm quora
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? by eph12(m): 1:31am On Mar 11, 2019
theultimatep3:

pls explain further
Which part? There are two responses to two questions there
Re: Is It Possible To Learn Both Web Design And Programming At The Same Time ? by theultimatep3(m): 2:45am On Mar 11, 2019
nineone:
What's your computer knowledge level? Do you have a good foundation about computers?

If you mean how to use common computer software's like microsoft office & co , then I'm good to go. I also have little knowledge on packages like AutoCAD ( still Learning )

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Transparent Login Form Design With Html And Css / Friendzone / 3 Most Dangerous Hackers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.