Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence (22107 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Xfemt(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:
mtchew. Buhari is just a nice person. if not, for tampering with my military file, he should have dealt with all the parties involved to serve as a strong deterrence to others in the public service. Besides, Fayose isn't as half as educated as Buhari .
Ehen tell me some tin

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by scholar44(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
If our president does not have then he should be prosecuted.
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by scholar44(m): 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
OCTAVO:
For where? Buhari does not have any certificate.
am just laughing and observing
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Sleekjunior(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
so u can still talk..u will soon poof..mumu
allthingsgood:
so this useless piece of shit is still making noise
You will soon join your master in prison grin
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by agabaisaac(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Chixox klax we Kemi adeosun must hear dis
Scandal+
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by DimIsaac10(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
How dem go say Buhari no get Credentials...
Buhari wei get PHD....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Femsyn(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Honestly, despite my soft spot for Buhari, i feel his refusal to get his credentials from whatever source, despite being the number 1 citizen is somewhat discrediting.

It makes some of us feel, perhaps, he has something to hide.

It shouldn't be that difficult.
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by dewumi77(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
He should have grappled the time to write to his boss to corporate with the EFCC and release the shared loot he got from dansuki.
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by poseidon12: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
It's obvious that tribalist Buhari has no school certificate. The Army will not release what they don't have. The opposition should go to court and have tribalist Buhari disqualified from running for President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by poseidon12: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
allthingsgood:
so this useless piece of shit is still making noise
You will soon join your master in prison grin

Keep quiet. What is wrong in asking your tribalist Buhari to present his school certificate to INEC as required by law?
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by musa234(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Femsyn:
Honestly, despite my soft spot for Buhari, i feel his refusal to get his credentials from whatever source, despite being the number 1 citizen is somewhat discrediting.

It makes some of us feel, perhaps, he has something to hide.

It shouldn't be that difficult.
He doesn't have one.. It's obvious, I supported him massively 2015,but he has really disappointed most of us down here in Kano.
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Babacele: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Xfemt:
Ehen tell me some tin
lols,
if you know what it means to be a General like Buhari, then you would understand why a polytenic drop out and an couth thug like Fayose isn't as half educated .

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I am ready to donate 1 gig of Data to the Chief of Army Staff so he can even use his phone camera to snap the WAEC cert and toward via what's app to INEC so we end this silly impasse that has been on for years .

guy i support u with 10gig

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Atk1nson(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari sha!!! Perhap he needs to look at himself when he calls Nigerian youths lazy.

He had three years since the last saga, he couldn't even arrange himself a diploma. Obasanjo, his mate with the same background has written a book and obtained a phd in theology from NOUN over the same period.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by SarkinYarki: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:
mtchew. Buhari is just a nice person. if not, for tampering with my military file, he should have dealt with all the parties involved to serve as a strong deterrence to others in the public service. Besides, Fayose isn't as half as educated as Buhari .

Tampering with which file ? grin grin

The one in his house or the one in WAEC or the one with the school or the one with the Army? Which file oga
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Black27: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
You've done noble, Sir, primary six cert. will do
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by SarkinYarki: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:
lols,
if you know what it means to be a General like Buhari, then you would understand why a polytenic drop out and an couth thug like Fayose isn't as half educated .

Buhari is not a real general but a quota system general who is a beneficiary of tribalism and nepotism

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by poseidon12: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:

"Besides, Fayose isn't as half as educated as Buhari"?
You obviously need help with your English.
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by slynat(m): 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
The CDS sir, you should be reminded that the said Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) is the President and Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces, and he could have just used his powers to compel the military authority to use a Fighter Jet to fly the credentials to INEC.

This got me laughing!!! #punchline.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by freemi(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
IamPatriotic:
This one too may have abandoned Fayose in EFCC prison..... grin grin grin grin
u r rite, bt dat is nt d isue at hand rite nw
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by slynat(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Bro, me I donate my phone and power bank.!

IFNOTGOD:

guy i support u with 10gig

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Babacele: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
poseidon12:

"Besides, Fayose isn't as half as educated as Buhari"?
You obviously need help with your English.
Oh! what is the correct expression sir?
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Hardamz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:
Alaye you stupid gaan o. Fayose is fvcking educated, it seems BUBU Is paying u 5k per month. OLOFO
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Babacele: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Tampering with which file ? grin grin

The one in his house or the one in WAEC or the one with the school or the one with the Army? Which file oga
The military file abi you weren't alive in 2015? The one with WAEC is intact which Cambridge has since issued the statement of result of. Any other thing?
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Klomente: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

What did he do wrong exactly?
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Klomente: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=dVIA post=72431195]

What did he do wrong exactly?.
Good question
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Babacele: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hardamz:
Alaye you stupid gaan o. Fayose is fvcking educated, it seems BUBU Is paying u 5k per month. OLOFO
5k isn't even enough to feed my small dog - Ceasar in a month. Is that how you were raised? Olofo isn't that the sobriquet for children not properly raised?
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by bajosky: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
One Chance Ruler / Commander in Scarm

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by IMASTEX: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Racoon:
Good! Since the lazy ass certificateless president will not do it in the last 4years of him being the C-in-C but will wish to continue to insult our collective sensibility with the "my certificate is with the military sec." rhetorics. angry angry
You can't give what you don't have. Since when aboki begin go school?! We made the laws. If they want certificate not to matter anymore for seeking political office or even gaining government employment. A law should be passed to that effect for all who also have their certificate hanging in one place or the other. And save Nigerians the needed less national embarrassment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pyrates Confraternity Calls For Emergence Of New Nation Builders In Nigeria / Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims / South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.