Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence (22104 Views)

Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Lere Olayinka: Fayose Has Thrown A Challenge… Buhari’s Men Should Follow Suit / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Babacele: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
ivandragon:

I don't have your time anymore.

you can keep being stupid all by your lonesome...

adiós stupidos...
una usual escape strategy when the thing pass una mumu sense.
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by ivandragon: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
una usual escape strategy when the thing pass una mumu sense.

lol.

I can't continue to discuss with a blockhead with no conscience.

it's a waste of time.

bring CTC of certificate, simple. you chaps are turning it into drama.

do your drama with your fellow blockheads please.
Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by mindsbeauty(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
I am ready to donate 1 gig of Data to the Chief of Army Staff so he can even use his phone camera to snap the WAEC cert and foward via what's app to INEC so we end this silly impasse that has been on for years .
#

Not this guy again grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence by Babacele: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
ivandragon:

lol.

I can't continue to discuss with a blockhead with no conscience.

it's a waste of time.

bring CTC of certificate, simple. you chaps are turning it into drama.

do your drama with your fellow blockheads please.
if you can't interpret a simple sentence ,how does one expect you to understand the meaning of a constitutional provision as regards the qualifications or requirements for an elective post? You are the real blockhead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life Is Too Precious - Imam Abubakar Abdullahi Who Hid Christians In Plateau / Transition: Tinubu’s Team To Join Federal Gov’t Delegation To World Bank Meeting / PDP Convention: Live Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.