Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) (44234 Views)

Efemena Okedi Is Dead! Ras Kimono's Wife Dies / Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by SocialJustice: 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
She couldn't handle the shock.
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Justseyii: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Rip
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Amagite:
The body of Efemena Okedi, wife of late Reggae star, Ras Kimono, was on Friday laid to rest at Atan cemetery, Yaba, Lagos.

Okedi was Kimono’s manager and a member of his band when they were alive.

Ras Kimono’s wife, Efe laid to rest amidst tears She passed away on June 10, at a Lagos hospital shortly after the death of her husband.

The late Efe was buried at exactly 10.45 a.m. in a solemn mood amid tears from friends and family.

Ras Kimono died after a brief illness and was laid to rest on Aug. 28, in Asaba.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/ras-kimonos-wife-laid-to-rest-amidst-tears.html

THE TWO COUPLES JUST GO LIKE THAT!

What is in this life we are struggling day and night for?

Our politicians are busy fighting for control of our treasury forgetting that one day we will all die and leave all this wealth behind.

Rest in Peace.
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by KelB(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
She has gone to meet her husband in heaven

Check my siggy to eradicate poverty
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by McCoy662(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
mrJeje34414:
this guy is a thief ooo. don't click oo
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Sonofthegreatest: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
NLModsAreStupud:
Are you feeling stressed, weak, broke, sick, lonely, tired,..Just know that I really don't care.
who's uncle is this please aunty Kenilworth come and pick you brother here ooo
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
emmabest2000:
When you see the couple that are truly in love with each other you will know

Ras kimono and wife

Boss keshi and wife

RIP lovely couples

So true, wish I can find love like them , someone I will love for love and not what he has or does , and someone who will love me same.
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Very painful..May God rest her soul..
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Is it buried at Atan cemetery or dumped there.

That place no be am at all
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Tweak2k: 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
grandstar:
Is it buried at Atan cemetery or dumped there.

That place no be am at all

baba nawa for you oo
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Highly suspicious, this ain't love more like jazz. I know of one juju some old men do to their young wives, the wives die exactly 3months after the man's demise.
Quite terrible, GOD is the supreme judge. RIP.
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by bla4(m): 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
Rest in peace ma
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
i bet she took her life or just couldn't handle life anymore. its so sad. nothing scares me more like thinking of the day death will do me and my incoming wife part. i really dont think i will be able to continue with life if that happens. when you are so deeply in love, life is meaningless when your partner is gone
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by legibow: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
realvikash:
E get as the story be, the wife and husband died weeks apart angry undecided
How June and August take relate
laff... Am stil looking for the relations

1 Like

Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nnamdi kanu see what u start now
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by realvikash: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
legibow:
laff... Am stil looking for the relations
I swear, bloggers no go kill us. If you wan copy or blog endeavor to read wetin you copy well la.
Shuu undecided

Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Issakendrick:
>>

PASTOR ROLLS AROUND WOMAN’S BUTTOCK AS HE CASTS OUT DEMONS.

WATCH VIDEO HERE
https://nairaplus.com/2018/10/pastor-rolls-around-womans-buttock-as-he-casts-out-demons-video/

what is this? people are mourning and you post this trash?

repent now! pervert.
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sparkle777:
Highly suspicious, this ain't love more like jazz. I know of one juju some old men do to their young wives, the wives die exactly 3months after the man's demise.

does she look young?
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Jesuslvzme(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Rest on ma
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Kenkuss(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Rip
Sleep on

Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by GistFullGround: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Why was she not buried near Ras Kimono?

Was she just a Baby mama?
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by ACE1010: 2:56am On Oct 27, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
RIP to her
BUT Elrufai and buhari shall never go unpunished

Na them killed her
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 27, 2018
nkemdi89:

So true, wish I can find love like them , someone I will love for love and not what he has or does , and someone who will love me same.
the one in that picture does not love you?
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Sparkle777:

Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2018
realvikash:
E get as the story be, the wife and husband died weeks apart angry undecided
How June and August take relate
mug, read well. August was burial and not death date
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by realvikash: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2018
one4GOD:
mug, read well. August was burial and npot death date
Ya head dey pain you and the OP.
Shuu

Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
dancok:
the one in that picture does not love you?
Lol I am just a fan.
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
nkemdi89:
Lol I am just a fan.
then let me love you.
Re: Efemena Okedi's Burial: Ras Kimono’s Wife Buried (Photos) by ajl: 5:02am On Oct 28, 2018
Wao! Such a lovely couple they were. I met Ras Kimono by chance some years ago during an event he come for in Houston. Alex Zito also came for the event. A female friend of a close friend who invited us to the show took us to the hotel they both lodged in. He seemed to be a very nice and warm individual. No drama about having two strangers in his hotel room. Alex Zitto was also very friendly and I could remember him passing funny comments that evening.

I say RIP to these true lovers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Boyfriend, Iceberg Slim At The Beach / Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels / John Okafor: "My Son Died From LUTH's Carelessness" - Actor Mr Ibu Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.