Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Reason I Performed Below Expectation At 2010 World Cup-lagerback - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Reason I Performed Below Expectation At 2010 World Cup-lagerback (697 Views)

Lagerback Discovers Youth Defender For 2010 World Cup: Obinna Nwaneri / 23 Players Nigeria Should Take To 2010 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason I Performed Below Expectation At 2010 World Cup-lagerback by Lagerback: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2010
Nigerians will be quick to insult me and level all manner of accusations against me.However the country's failure at the last mundial was not entirely my fault.7 Players were imposed on me by the Football administration and this players couldn't have been a problem,but the huge problem lied in the fact that the whole 7 players must feature in every match played
to be continued
Re: The Reason I Performed Below Expectation At 2010 World Cup-lagerback by agabaI23(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2010
Who is this impersonator?

Abeg show us your source.
Re: The Reason I Performed Below Expectation At 2010 World Cup-lagerback by Lagerback: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2010
what sourceHow can you ask the source for a source INCREDULOUS
Re: The Reason I Performed Below Expectation At 2010 World Cup-lagerback by agabaI23(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2010
yea yea
Re: The Reason I Performed Below Expectation At 2010 World Cup-lagerback by whiteroses(f): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2010
lagerback is back in switzerland? enjoying his fat salary and here you are impersonating him, i weep for ur mother
Re: The Reason I Performed Below Expectation At 2010 World Cup-lagerback by bawomolo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2010
whiteroses:

lagerback is back in switzerland? enjoying his fat salary and here you are impersonating him, i weep for your mother

is this necessary?
Re: The Reason I Performed Below Expectation At 2010 World Cup-lagerback by matoyeh(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2010
grin
whiteroses:

lagerback is back in switzerland? enjoying his fat salary and here you are impersonating him, i weep for your mother

i know before he talk

agabaI23:

Who is this impersonator?

Abeg show us your source.

I know his very well, his mother is selling akara at ikeja, cement bus stop, him be computer operator, he just got the opportunity to use internet smiley
dont worry
Re: The Reason I Performed Below Expectation At 2010 World Cup-lagerback by ice234: 12:38am On Jul 24, 2010
who are u quoting pls

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Evertons Joseph Yobo Joins Fenerbahce On Loan / Will Arsenal Qualify For The Champions League?plz Answer / Humble James

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.