Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Mikel - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel (692 Views)

El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance / Mikel & Ogude Are Suspended For The Ivory Coast Match? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel by Kgdavid(m): 11:26am On Sep 13, 2010
i got to watch a bit of the chelsea west ham game yesterday and mikel reaaly impressed me! he had some really great shot that hit the bar as well as some meaningful accurate long range passes, kudos to him for takin the step up. at this rate that ramires will quickly become rami-bench
Re: Mikel by Kennyblues(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2010
seconded
Re: Mikel by medjai(m): 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2010
Kgdavid:

i got to watch a bit of the chelsea west ham game yesterday and mikel reaaly impressed me! he had some really great shot that hit the bar as well as some meaningful accurate long range passes, kudos to him for takin the step up. at this rate that ramires will quickly become rami-bench
Kgdavid, long time. You've been laying low for some time now. Yeah, Mikel's been doing well lately. Its good to see him taking up the challenge and striving to be the best
Re: Mikel by orangemen: 12:30pm On Sep 14, 2010
Kgdavid, long time. You've been laying low for some time now. Yeah, Mikel's been doing well lately. Its good to see him taking up the challenge and striving to be the best

@medjai,
u are wrong. it is u that is begining to see lately. mikel was bought by mourinho and up to four different world class coaches have used mikel in their game plans but because of ur sentimental positions and inbuilt greed, u refused to see sense in the decissions of these top class coaches so we shld be celebrating ur sight restoration now.
every great footballer improves on daily bases and that is wat mikel is also doing. he started with red cards but in abt two seasosn now, he has seen non and that amounts to developments.
nigerians only see improvement in goal scoring and nothing more.
for me, all these things u guys are seeing now, i have seen far back 2005 and i have been following this development to this point.
look at positive threads like this, very few ppl will be here to comment but post negative things here now, u will know that nigerians are born negative ppl.
Re: Mikel by medjai(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
@orangemen/chidichris
Am I the only one noticing an improvement in Mikel's game? Even the OP says there's been a "step up" in his game. An improvement means he is doing better than before. Mikel has been average in the seasons past but now he has raised his game and everyone is seeing it. He has also been getting some decent ratings lately which he was not getting before like being rated the 2nd best midfielder and 9th best player in the EPL
Re: Mikel by Kgdavid(m): 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2010
medjai:

yea bro, been findind nairaland a bit too boring these days, just come on, read and get off. u good?

(1) (Reply)

Emenike Opt For Nigeria Not Turkey / England 1 Spain 0 (england Defeats European And World Cup Champions) / Why Did Ghana And The Ivory Coast Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.