Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,396 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? (1930 Views)

Recommend An African Country To Visit / You Want To Survive In Lagos: 17 Things You Must Not Do. / How Do People Survive In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by SYNGY(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
How come nobody is talking about North African countries like Tunisia Egypt and Algeria
Constantine area in Algeria is the cheapest city in Africa to live and work according to normad list
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Jamestown123: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
iFunland:
Even South Africa?
Don't get me annoyed.50 USD is enough for u in South Africa
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Jamestown123: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

That your advice is good if the infrastructure and security of Nigeria is OK. Outside those two towns, which city do you recommend?
Smaller cities are good if there are safe but with the way Nigeria is going, its only a matter of time before something bad happens. Only very few Nigerian cities are free from religious threat (southern cities) or crime.
U dey talk as if una no be naija men.smh
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Jamestown123:
lol...thanks
Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Jamestown123:

South Africa is not that cheap!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Making $100 Per Day Survive In Any African Country? by Vicyace: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2018
iFunland:
Hello all,

Pls I want to know if I can survive with $100 per day in any African countries and still able to save some money too.

I want to migrate to any country in East or Southern part of Africa.....although I've not started the processing, I just want to know before I start maybe I should just drop the plan.

Pls I want contributions from experienced people here and if anyone can suggest the best Country to migrate too in Africa or Asia.

God Bless!!!!

Hello,

I would like to say a big congrats to you for thinking of coming to Africa.

Let's take a look at your income again. Assuming you make 100usd/ 5 working days in a week.
That gives you 2000usd per month which is about 700,000NGN.

Now, that's a very reasonable income that puts you in a very comfortable zone should you choose to live even in the most expensive city in Nigeria.

You can live in Lagos, if you like to the hustle and bustle of the city. You can look at some eastern cities too but don't go to the northern part. It's not entirely safe even for indigenes.

My best city is Ibadan. Less traffic, less noise, very very affordable cost of living, good electricity, good security, cheap services. With your level of income, you are sure to live like a king and you can even venture into real estate to further get you good standing in the city.

Contact me if you have any questions.

I guess you work online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

where Would You Like To Visit Next. / Singapore Embassy Nigeria / Which Canadian University Accepts Pay On Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.