Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti (54211 Views)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Governor Fayemi, Others Meets With Alao-akala Over Oyo Elections - Photos / Governor Fayemi’s Earliest Appointments Anger Muslim Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by Ayed44: 5:58am On Oct 27, 2018
seborrhic:
Even if he had to seal the buildings,must it be just a few days into his government when he hasn't even settled down to start proper work?
Why not tarry a while,appoint your works commissioner and let him be the one that issues the order having asked the ministry to supply him ALL permits issued by it.In this way,not just Fayose's buildings but a few others without permit get sealed, if only for PR reasons.
This man has all attributes of someone going to fail.
Fayemi is always a failure, and he cannot change. He has set himself up for failure right from day one in office. I have advised him to do everything possible to ignore Fayose and focus on delivering his campaign promises to d people of Ekiti and let d people judge him and Fayose, but he won't listen. Fayose is an accomplished street fighter and it is unwise for Fayemi to engage Fayose in this kind of fight.
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 27, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
You never do anything na house you come seal.
First project executed by Fayemi

I know when he signed 200million Housing Loan for Teachers this week, u were in d moon, when he signed free education in all public schools, u were in ur mother's belly.
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by Nwibii: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2018
BREAKING!!!

Gen . TY Danjuma explodes

Retired Lt. Gen. Theophilous Danjuma yesterday asked the people of Middle-Belt, South-West, South-South & South-East to forget all about 2019 Elections but to first fight back the Fulani murderous invaders and reclaim their lands which are now under Fulani occupation.

General Danjuma stated unambiguously that President Buhari is the direct founder and sponsor of Miyetti Allah and had concluded plans to provide safe heavens for all West African Fulanis in the entire SOUTH and the MIDDLE BELT. He made it clear that War had already been declared, going by the spate of relentless killings here and there, lamenting that helpless victims are predominantly Christians.

The retired General warned that Buhari has used Tinubu to divide South-West and that plans are underway to overrun Yoruba Kingdom and make them subordinate to Hausa-Fulani Oligarchy.

He equally lamented that from secrets file obtained, the conquest of Yoruba would commence as soon as they are through with Middle-Belt reqions. And that soonest they take hostage of Yoruba, their brothers from Sudan, Guinea, and other West African descent would combine to fight South-East and South-South.

Danjuma regretted that while the rest of Middle Belt and South are under invasion led by Army Chief of Staff, Lt. Gen. Buratai, our politicians are playing to the gallery, giving Buhari all necessary supports.

Danjuma opined that at present the Presidency has been taken over by Miyetti Allah and has vowed to retain Buhari in power even if it means shedding the blood of any opposition. Stating that should the people fail to rise now and put an end to this, either you are a moslem after 2019 or in Exile.

Note:
War has been going on in Taraba and parts of Jigawa States and hundreds are killed daily. In Kaduna few days ago more that 220 persons were killed by foreign mercinaries imported by Buhari's Fulanis.

As I write this, information coming that Imo State shall be the hotbed because of its centralised location and once it is captured, the entire SE/SS is gone. And that Imo governorship election shall be used to ignite the Holocaust.

Stay tuned.
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by igwefivestar(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Crimecity:
Two new buildings allegedly owned by former Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose have been sealed by agents of the state government.

The state government through the Ministry of Housing, Urban and Physical Development, said the twin duplexes were sealed for lack of approved plan and permit.
The buildings, which are adjacent the official residence of the Deputy Governor, are located in the Government Reservation Area (GRA), Ado-Ekiti within the precincts of the Government House.

The contractor handling the project began work about four months ago after the buildings erected on the plot were pulled down to give way for the new edifices.
The official seal closing down the buildings was pasted on the gate.

The seal shutting down the buildings was signed by the Director of Urban and Regional Planning in the Ministry of Housing, Urban and Physical Development.
The document reads: “It was discovered during inspection by the Inspectorate staff of our Ministry that a residential building by you at GRA has no approved plan /permit for the site or bring same to our office to get certification for the erection.

“You are hereby ordered to suspend the use of the building premises until approved plan is submitted for clearance.”
The seal shutting down the buildings was signed by the Director of Urban and Regional Planning in the Ministry of Housing, Urban and Physical Development.

The document reads: “It was discovered during inspection by the Inspectorate staff of our Ministry that a residential building by you at GRA has no approved plan /permit for the site or bring same to our office to get certification for the erection.

“You are hereby ordered to suspend the use of the building premises until approved plan is submitted for clearance.”
But Fayose speaking through his media aide, Idowu Adelusi, Fayose denied ownership of the buildings in question urging the state government to provide evidence to prove his ownership of the property.

He said:

“Governor Fayemi was only acting out of desperation, and vengeance over the 2014 shameful electoral defeat.
“The property in question does not belong to Fayose. Fayemi’s government should produce evidence linking the former government to the property.

“Fayose has said he was ready for probe and that he will appear in person before any panel set up by Fayemi. So, why the desperation?

“Our advice is that, Fayemi should place high premium on payment of the workers’ salary arrears since N30bn is already in his custody released by the Federal Government and not embarking on witch hunting or disparaging his predecessor. The money should not be used to fund the election petition filed against him.
“He should hurry up to do all he could for the benefit of common Ekiti people because time is not on his side.”

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/ekiti-state-governor-fayemi-seals-two-houses-owned-by-fayose-2/

Even fayemi kwa. SMH
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by KOLLYPROF(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2018
front4line:
sir are you blind ? Must PDP be allowed to commit every crime n be allowed to get away with because we want change. PDP rigged elections for 16 years Buhari is yet to start they are shouting you voted change. So Fayose can amass effrontery to seal other people’s property but because of governonance other should not seal his own property.

Sir, is your brain not damaged like this.
You must be very stupid and I can even see that your medulla oblongata has been affected, you have no sense of humor for others. I said was that the right thing to do the moment he assumed office. Next time you think very well before you talk.Idiotic fellow
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by KOLLYPROF(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Budex40:

I know when he signed 200million Housing Loan for Teachers this week, u were in d moon, when he signed free education in all public schools, u were in ur mother's belly.
get me very well it's too early
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by ajl: 7:55am On Oct 27, 2018
Yes, it could be witch-hunting but no one here is making comment on the fact that a governor would construct a building without a building permit and approved plan.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by authority2006(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2018
Olukat:

When are we going to break this circle of foolishness?
Do you think the former governor won't seek for approval of the site?
Or you are one of those are hell bent on taking Nigeria back to the mud?

If you talking about Fayose, just forget it. He or the contractor should make the relevant documents public to counter the state government. Or, they should approach the court.
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by bigtt76(f): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Pettiness haf started angry
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by Ayed44: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2018
authority2006:

If you talking about Fayose, just forget it. He or the contractor should make the relevant documents public to counter the state government. Or, they should approach the court.
Don't worry, Fayemi will also be a former governor soon. He has Four years minus 11 days left.
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by authority2006(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
[s]
Ayed44:
Don't worry, Fayemi will also be a former governor soon. He has Four years minus 11 days left.
[/s]

Wrong response
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by EternalTruths: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
Themandator:
Read this:

Ekiti State gubernatorial election is coming up in July. Has the Lord revealed the winner to you?

Firstly, it is unfortunate that killing is going on in the state even before the election proper. If there is a clean, free and fair election, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidate, Professor Eleka would defeat Fayemi hands down. People might be thinking on why should Fayemi contest again? This is what is going on in the heavenlies where power and principalities rule. As revealed to me by God of Heaven, spirit of vengeance descends and enters the heart of the cabal in the Presidency and the message is: who shall we send to deal with Fayose who has committed many atrocities against God and the Ekiti People? Remember in 2015, Fayose equated Jonathan with Christ Jesus, this was a serious sin before the Almighty God, and so, Fayemi is on vengeance mission. The Presidency will use every available power to wrest power from Fayose. Only the last minute miracle of the century can make Fayemi lose the election, and save Fayose from being jailed. You see the reason why the election is going to be tough, so it is do or die affair. In a nutshell, as revealed to me Fayemi is on revenge mission.

Hope you also accept his prophecy concerning the rise of Biafra.?
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by Themandator: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Yes, off course! That's restructuring that my man Atiku is offering Nigeria and Nigerians as his reign is for four years according to Atiku himself

This messiah, an unknown person, will proffer solutions (to the problems); conduct referendum and will break Nigeria peacefully. As revealed to me further by the creator of the universe, the reign of this messiah will be brief. God of Abraham has concluded in heaven to raise for Himself the young man who will give divine solution and execute God’s programme for Nigeria.

37. Those who say the Biafra nation will not materialise are dreaming for the Igbos have taken their case to the creator of the universe and He has granted their heart desire.

52. God revealed to me and I saw the map of Nigeria torn into five, by this no amount of peace talk can prevent Nigeria’s disintegration. It is a matter of time

As earlier predicted by me in my prophecy of 2017 and 2018, let me be frank and declare before God of heaven and the whole earth, even if Buhari should red carpet the whole nation, Buhari and his APC will not win the 2019 presidential election.

“In my 2017 prophecy, the Lord told me He would raise adversaries against him and even his own kinsmen, the Hausas would disown him. What are we witnessing now? The Lord gave me the signs through my prophecy; there is no way he can win.

EternalTruths:

Hope you also accept his prophecy concerning the rise of Biafra.?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by EternalTruths: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
Themandator:
Yes, off course! That's restructuring that my man Atiku is offering Nigeria and Nigerians as his reign is for four years according to Atiku himself

This messiah, an unknown person, will proffer solutions (to the problems); conduct referendum and will break Nigeria peacefully. As revealed to me further by the creator of the universe, the reign of this messiah will be brief. God of Abraham has concluded in heaven to raise for Himself the young man who will give divine solution and execute God’s programme for Nigeria.

37. Those who say the Biafra nation will not materialise are dreaming for the Igbos have taken their case to the creator of the universe and He has granted their heart desire.

52. God revealed to me and I saw the map of Nigeria torn into five, by this no amount of peace talk can prevent Nigeria’s disintegration. It is a matter of time

As earlier predicted by me in my prophecy of 2017 and 2018, let me be frank and declare before God of heaven and the whole earth, even if Buhari should red carpet the whole nation, Buhari and his APC will not win the 2019 presidential election.

“In my 2017 prophecy, the Lord told me He would raise adversaries against him and even his own kinsmen, the Hausas would disown him. What are we witnessing now? The Lord gave me the signs through my prophecy; there is no way he can win.

Don't feel offended with my question.

Which ethnic group do you belong to.?
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by Themandator: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Igbo

EternalTruths:

Don't feel offended with my question.

Which ethnic group do you belong to.?
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by EternalTruths: 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Themandator:
Igbo

OK.

Thanks for your polite responses.
Re: Governor Fayemi Seals Fayose’s Two Houses In Ekiti by Popularity(m): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Like Buhari, like Fayemi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic / Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo / Andy Uba Weeps, Assists Ozubulu Catholic Church Victims With Cash (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.