Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Don’t Let Anyone Rush You, Live At Your Pace - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don’t Let Anyone Rush You, Live At Your Pace (423 Views)

COVID-19: Last Minute Rush As FG Set To Bar Unvaccinated Workers Tomorrow / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed / Don't Allow Anybody Rush You; Move At Your Own Pace - Ronald Kenneth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Let Anyone Rush You, Live At Your Pace by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
I know of people who graduated at 21, and didn’t get a job until they were 27.
I know of people who graduated “late” at 25 and found a job immediately
I know of people who didn’t (even) go to college but found what they love at 18.
I know of people who got jobs straight out of college making decent money, but hate what they do
I know of people who took gap years and found their purpose
I know of people who were so sure of what they were going to do at 15, but changed their minds at 26
I know of people who have children but are single
I know of people who’re married but have had to wait 8-10 years to have their children
I know of people who’re in relationships who love someone else
I know of people who love each other but aren’t together.

So, my point is, everything in life happens according to your own time.
You may look at your friends and think they’re ahead of you,
Maybe some of them you feel are behind but everything happens at their own pace

At the age of 25, Mark Cuban was a bartender in Dallas, Texas.
It took till 32 for J.K Rowling to be published for Harry Potter after being rejected by 12 publishers.
Ortega launched Zara when he was 39.
Jack Ma started Alibaba when he was 35.
Morgan Freeman got his big break at 52.
Virgin was started by Richard Brandson at 34.

Getting a degree after 25 is still an achievement
Not being married at 30 but still happy in your own way, is indeed beautiful
Starting a family after 35 is still possible
And buying a house at 45, is still great.

Life’s tough, and burdensome, and living is but guesswork.
So, no one has the best standards on how to go about your time on earth;
Don’t let anyone rush you with their timelines. Live your life at your convenience.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Rush You, Live At Your Pace by sarcasticdude(m): 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Copied but true
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Rush You, Live At Your Pace by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Start 2019 On A Brighter Note / In need of a site Engineer? / My NYSC Story - Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.