Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Sowore Is Yoruba And Ijaw, He Will Make A Solid Attempt At Restructuring Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Is Yoruba And Ijaw, He Will Make A Solid Attempt At Restructuring Nigeria (895 Views)

Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Is Yoruba And Ijaw, He Will Make A Solid Attempt At Restructuring Nigeria by VaselineCrew: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
Igbos and Yorubas have been at the forefront of calls to restructure Nigeria, but the closest we have ever gotten to that is a National Confab conducted by GEJ, which was never implemented.

If GEJ had enough balls, he'd have started that process earlier on, but I guess he didn't want to step on too many toes.

Sowore being of both Yoruba and Ijaw Orijin- close to the igbo nation - has shown that he is indeed ready to restructure Nigeria unlike the lip service being played by both Buhari and Atiku.

So if the South as a whole is really serious about controlling a greater share of their resources then Sowore is the man for you.

With restructuring, the north can even prosper more as they would be forced to mine natural resources like Gold and Uranium and keep a huge share of the profits.

It's a win win situation for everyone especially Igbos and Yorubas.

So let's take our country back from those that would want it to remain the same way it is.

SOWORE 2019

Re: Sowore Is Yoruba And Ijaw, He Will Make A Solid Attempt At Restructuring Nigeria by naijaking1: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nothing good comes from Ijaw
Re: Sowore Is Yoruba And Ijaw, He Will Make A Solid Attempt At Restructuring Nigeria by bolanto24(m): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
naijaking1:

Mind what you say. Don't talk shit about my tribe.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is Yoruba And Ijaw, He Will Make A Solid Attempt At Restructuring Nigeria by Kingosytex(m): 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
sowore should first of all contest for the chairmanship of his L.G.A, he should start there, in life you have to count one before two
Re: Sowore Is Yoruba And Ijaw, He Will Make A Solid Attempt At Restructuring Nigeria by Kingosytex(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
naijaking1:

your statement is harsh. look at how you just condemned a whole tribe, this kind of statement is capable of breeding chaos and violence. please desist from making this kind of statement.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is Yoruba And Ijaw, He Will Make A Solid Attempt At Restructuring Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
Above all, he's a most sensible person.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Is Yoruba And Ijaw, He Will Make A Solid Attempt At Restructuring Nigeria by VaselineCrew: 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Kingosytex:
sowore should first of all contest for the chairmanship of his L.G.A, he should start there, in life you have to count one before two

That doesn't have to be the case in politics.

You don't go to school to be a politician, although Sowore does have a MASTERS in PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION from an Ivy League university which makes him 10 times more qualified than Buhari and Atiku.

Look at Trump for instance, he went straight from the Business world to the Presidency, he didn't have to start by being a councilor or mayor, e.t.c.

What you need in a President is for him/her to have the traits of a good leader:

Honesty and Integrity. ...
Inspire Others. ...
Commitment and Passion. ...
Good Communicator. ...
Decision-Making Capabilities. ...
Accountability. ...
Delegation and Empowerment. ...
Creativity and Innovation

...not how much they have stolen under the guise of "experience" as is the case in Nigeria. Look at all our ill educated politicians with so called experience, saraki's, dinos, buharis... is that the kind of experience Sowore needs to have? Experience in failure, stealing and corruption?

My dear friend, Let's save Nigeria one vote at a time, we don't have to vote in a bad Atiku, just cause we "think" he would win.

Atiku will be the same as a Buhari, which will be the same as a Saraki, which will be the same as a Tinubu... I hope you see where I'm going with this.

Wouldn't you like to see a better Nigeria in your lifetime? Or do you want your Children at age 50 when you are 90 years old, still burning generator to sleep at night

Buhari, a certificateless Dictator won't change Nigeria.

Atiku, a generator importer would not give you electricity bro.

Vote with you conscience in 2019, vote for a better future for Nigeria in 2019.

Sowore 2019

Re: Sowore Is Yoruba And Ijaw, He Will Make A Solid Attempt At Restructuring Nigeria by meromero11: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
naijaking1:

What about crude oil? Your head no dey your neck.
Re: Sowore Is Yoruba And Ijaw, He Will Make A Solid Attempt At Restructuring Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
A vote for Sowore is an indirect vote for Buhari
Re: Sowore Is Yoruba And Ijaw, He Will Make A Solid Attempt At Restructuring Nigeria by VaselineCrew: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
A vote for Sowore is an indirect vote for Buhari

why are we like this? so because you think Atiku is popular, is that why you are saying a vote for Sowore is a vote for Buhari?

People will just waste their votes voting for Buhari and Atiku, then you will still complain that Nigeria is bad, Nigeria is this and that undecided

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Reacts To President Buhari's WAEC Certificate Saga / Uche Nwosu: Apc Is Too Small To Stop Me From My Dreams / Governor Is Better Than Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.