Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React (59264 Views)

Obi Cubana Pays Homage To Arthur Eze In Ukpo Anambra: Video / Prince Arthur Eze Arrives At The Opening Of Zone 13 Police Headquarters In Style / Arthur Eze Shows His Ogene Dance Steps, Gifts Group N500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by AnalQueenluci: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

PMT is actually the richest Igbo man n possibly the richest Nigerian.
whos pmt or is it president muhammed tochukwu

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by AnalQueenluci: 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Jenticles:
He is from my town, Oranto Ukpo.
i heard he grabs towns land n join it 2 ukpo
Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by Borntofuck: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2018
Celebrityblog:
See more reactions. Watch video HERE

Is Chief Arthur Eze actually the richest man in the East?
who told you ?people like coschris, ibeto, obijackson,so many of them ,he is not even on top ten in Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by Priceless200(f): 12:30am On Oct 28, 2018
Codes151:
Making money from our oil... just one man! Instead of this,
We maybe would have made a system and share all this proceeds to everyone rather than one person!

Which your oil. Please shut up already if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Silent is Golden actually.

FYI.. Arthur has no single business in Nigeria that fetches him money. Not one, his airline, is for his private use, he even carry so called dignitaries free of charge, is it his oml una government seize years ago or what exactly are you blabbing about. Right now all his oil wells are outside Nigeria, countries dey even beg am to come collect. Brewery produces things for his, his company and family consumption only.

Let me tell you, Any single Nigeria, both individuals and government coming to Arthur or you see around Arthur is just there for their pockets or what Arthur can do for them. I said it and if you can, prove me wrong.

You and your government are the one owing him up and down,. It's well shaa. The man is just something else abeg. Person wey begin share money from when most people here were not born. He's still sharing and paying salaries of many that don't even do anything for him.

Seriously I personally think that if Arthur doesn't give out money he might fall sick or even die. It's ike a habit, more like a Covenant. It's in him, it's him. And no be Chua Chua money he dey give oo.

Where ever he is at anytime in Nigeria, his street turns to market. People travel to come occupy spaces there and sleep waiting for him. And they indeed goes home fullfiled. Tell me, where have you seen such before. Who abeg. And he's not even the richest in the country.

May God please keep him and bless him more. It's not easy.

1 Like

Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 28, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
whos pmt or is it president muhammed tochukwu

ur name confirms how silly u can be. grin

PMT is Peace Mass Transit.
Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by AnalQueenluci: 2:22am On Oct 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

ur name confirms how silly u can be. grin
PMT is Peace Mass Transit.
fvck u ...get out of here!
Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 28, 2018
He's dancing like a drunk toddler undecided
Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by Sparkle777(f): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2018
Emzyme:

pls where does he stay i want to visit him too

GRA Enugu, u will see ppl around his house always. If u can persevere and see him. Your life will change instantly.
Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by cadesky(m): 10:01am On Oct 28, 2018
Despite all d praises from commenters, Sombody still call him wicked man,,,,,,, dis life shaaa
Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by Codes151(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2018
Priceless200:

Which your oil. Please shut up already if you don't have anything reasonable to say. Silent is Golden actually.

FYI.. Arthur has no single business in Nigeria that fetches him money. Not one, his airline, is for his private use, he even carry so called dignitaries free of charge, is it his oml una government seize years ago or what exactly are you blabbing about. Right now all his oil wells are outside Nigeria, countries dey even beg am to come collect. Brewery produces things for his, his company and family consumption only.

Let me tell you, Any single Nigeria, both individuals and government coming to Arthur or you see around Arthur is just there for their pockets or what Arthur can do for them. I said it and if you can, prove me wrong.

You and your government are the one owing him up and down,. It's well shaa. The man is just something else abeg. Person wey begin share money from when most people here were not born. He's still sharing and paying salaries of many that don't even do anything for him.

Seriously I personally think that if Arthur doesn't give out money he might fall sick or even die. It's ike a habit, more like a Covenant. It's in him, it's him. And no be Chua Chua money he dey give oo.

Where ever he is at anytime in Nigeria, his street turns to market. People travel to come occupy spaces there and sleep waiting for him. And they indeed goes home fullfiled. Tell me, where have you seen such before. Who abeg. And he's not even the richest in the country.

May God please keep him and bless him more. It's not easy.
young woman! Find your mate. Arthur has business in nigeria! Watch your language
Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
fvck u ...get out of here!
grin.
Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by oprahwinneie(f): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
Emmyginger:
forget dat man get better jazz(untouchable)
he is dancing surugede (d dance of d spirits)
wink
this one off me
Re: Arthur Eze Dancing Video By Dele Momodu. Nigerians React by Priceless200(f): 12:05am On May 06, 2019
Codes151:
young woman! Find your mate. Arthur has business in nigeria! Watch your language

Name 1 pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't Send Dollars To Nigeria Any More / Zenith Bank Shuts Down Some Branches / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.