Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Help A Brother Out Of A Toxic Workplace - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help A Brother Out Of A Toxic Workplace (418 Views)

Bento Africa Suspends CEO Ebunoluwa Okunbanjo After ‘Toxic Workplace’ Report / 7 Signs Of A Toxic Workplace / Tips To Survive A Toxic Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Out Of A Toxic Workplace by beefmetrice(m): 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
My name is John and i am currently working with a toxic company. I will appreciate any advice, assistance, referral or lead to get another job that can rescue me out of my current employment.

I am an Environmental.health and safety expert with good experience working with many clients both in PHC, lagos and warri.

I can develop you company policy, I can minitor safety performance, I can ensure that absentism is reduced in work. I can manage field activities and write standard safety and environmental studies report . I can perform safety and environmental audits. I have good knowledge and relationship with regulatory bodies.

I am open to technical and management roles.

I can reached on benjaminlinus_okey@yahoo.com.

Thank you
Re: Help A Brother Out Of A Toxic Workplace by NwaAmaikpe: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
shocked

How can an Environmental health and safety expert not know how to manage a toxic work environment?

My only advice,
Wear a nosemask at work, you'd be fine there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Brother Out Of A Toxic Workplace by beefmetrice(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How can an Environmental health and safety expert not know how to manage a toxic work environment?

My only advice,
Wear a nosemask at work, you'd be fine there.

Toxic not in the sense of pollution or emission but toxic as in bad management. Thank you.
Re: Help A Brother Out Of A Toxic Workplace by Heywhizzy(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
Benjamin Lienus.. Okay

Nice name

(1) (Reply)

L / PMP Hopefuls 2019. Let's Meet Here / For Excellent Project Topics/materials, Project Writers Who Can Deliver, Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.