Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (58752 Views)

Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by swaz(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2018
You see he doesn't have WAEC, the truth of the matter is Nigeria is not under military dictatorship so his war college certificate is of no use to us...
All wat Nigeria is asking is his WEAC result period...
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Doyin2(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Niorte:
I think well meaning Nigerians are not stupid. Nobody is against his higher qualification. What we are saying is that he obtained those higher qualification under false pretence.

The Question is: If the US Army can reply on his studies, why can't the Nigerian Military respond to the certificate issue after three years.

No doubt Buhari attended courses as a military man but HE DID NOT POSSESS THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION TO HAVE BEEN ENROLLED IN THE ARMY.

For someone who manipulated his way to get admission into a University without possess the minimum WAEC result, such higher degree obtained is therefore NULL AND VOID

Enough of all these lies and mischief.Which manipulation? Are you so daft,dumb and blind?

Read these links:

https://www.legit.ng/381051-questioning-buharis-cert-is-an-insult-gen-akinrinade.html

dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-assessment-publishes-details-confirming-buharis-wasc-results/

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by engineerboat(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2018
AnanseK:

So ignorant, you don’t even know what is the technical meaning of the word diploma. Diploma can be BA , BSc, MA, MSc, PhD , ACCA, MBBS etc . You can have a medical diploma if you are a doctor , an engineering diploma, an accountant’s diploma etc. A diploma is technically another name for a certificate. Please learn.

Diploma taking alone is nothing but just a paper.

Diploma in typing, diploma in auto repairs e.t.c

Diploma course as a medical doctor is quite different because it's a prerequisite.

Tell Buhari to also present his Diploma, at east according to it's a certificate,

The meaning is that is does not equivalent to anything near WAEC, BSC, MSC PHD.

Even ordinary Waec is better than Buhari acclaimed Diploma you are shouting about
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by inspbado(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Iblad0994:

Lol. What do you need WAEC for when he had a master's degree in strategic studies in his chosen field.

He already highlighted the reason why he wasn't able to present his WAEC and i think that is due to the coup that got him imprisoned. You can go ahead and challenge it in the court if you want. It's just like someone asking a Master's degree holder to provide his WAEC result to show that he is not an academic illiterate. That's dumb

My Broda leave story joor! When I got my civil service job, I was asked for my First school leaving certificate(for those who don't know, that's primary school certificate o), I didn't have it, cos my mother misplaced it then, and they gave hell during the oral interview; the officer interviewing said he wouldn't approve my appointment if that certificate was not produced, that it meant I didn't have the certificate. I was very pissed off and I told a few senior civil servants I knew that, how could someone who has a SSCE, LLB, BL, Masters and one or two other professional certifiactions be given so much grief because of "a mere primary school certificate"? But they told me that the primary school certificate is the foundation of all other certificates I had and if the foundation is faulty or shaky, then everything on it is useless. Do you see where I'm going with this? So your argument up there is highly faulty. Ps. I had to go back to my primary school pay the sum of 10,000 to have the certificate, plus testimonial re-issued to me
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by yungbaloxy16: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Jumia Black Friday 2018 Deala
Up to 80% discounts on each category starts November 2nd
https://www.nairaland.com/4812081/jumia-black-friday-2018-deals
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by onatisi(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2018
engineerboat:

You should by now know how BMC think.

Why did Buhari not present his Said diploma certificate.
Instead of lying under oath of having Waec certificate
So he hasn't even presented or submitted the so called "prestigious" diploma they claim he got in the USA
So what exactly did he present that even made Nigerians to vote for him in the first instance? 150 cows and body odour?
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by PHILipu1(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2018
sorom4:
It's not just about the certificate...its also about lieing under oath that he had one.
And we all should know that all those military courses that he got are invalid because WAEC (which he doesnt have) was the prerequisite which he used to train on those.
But how did you confirm that he lied?
He said the military ransacked his home when he was overthrown and most of his personal belongings were taken.

Is it too hard for you guys to ask the military or Babangida to produce those belongings including his certificates?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Fitbillionairep: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Iblad0994:

Lol. What do you need WAEC for when he had a master's degree in strategic studies in his chosen field.

He already highlighted the reason why he wasn't able to present his WAEC and i think that is due to the coup that got him imprisoned. You can go ahead and challenge it in the court if you want. It's just like someone asking a Master's degree holder to provide his WAEC result to show that he is not an academic illiterate. That's dumb
its not dumb, how did you get masters without presenting a waec or bsc. maybe the person forged the waec or bsc it and was able to beat his way through. now u cant beat your way around close to a billion nigerians .
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by monimekaz(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2018
deomelo:
PMB obtained a Diploma, now Masters Degree from the best and finest Military Institution in the world and these useless Igbos are talking about a measly certificate.

Igbos are the most useless, ignorant and unintelligent people on the surface of the earth.

Stop advertising your stupidity
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Lucifer66(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2018
WhyMoD:
There's a minimum requirements to being a president of a country. And the last time I checked being in the army wasn't that minimum. Secular education is..

In the army you're only taught how to kill..
And nothing more. But secular education teaches critical thinking and empathy too

Oh is that why Nigeria has turned to graveyard since Bubu's inception
Only to kill?
You must be very ignorant to think of such a thing.
They are tough discipline which our soldiers don't have.
They are taught how to survive and how to use weapons not how to kill. They only kill when needed to.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by danot1030: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2018
sorom4:
It's not just about the certificate...its also about lieing under oath that he had one.
And we all should know that all those military courses that he got are invalid because WAEC (which he doesnt have) was the prerequisite which he used to train on those.

If you know so much stop being an Internet warrior and go to court to prove your knowledge.
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by farem: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2018
General Akinrinade writes..

BUT WHY IS IT DIFFICULT FOR BUHARI TO PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL COPY OF HIS CERTIFICATE? He did. As I speak to you, I don’t know where my original certificate is because we gave the original to the Military Board. They took it from us when we applied to join the Army. You give the original copy of credential to the board. They take it and keep it in your file, that’s what happened. How many years ago? 50 years. And Nigeria with our (poor) record-keeping and filing things into an archive -if we have an archive at all; an archive inhabited by rats and cockroaches. I think it’s an insult. I take it as a personal insult.......

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by maxzzo1(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2018
See dwarf post

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by oyejideogunjumo: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2018
Iblad0994:
It's election time and the useless politicians will restart the whole propaganda again. I did a little bit of research on PMB to know if he really graduate from the US Army war college in 1980. According to Wikipedia
" The United States Army War College (USAWC) is a U.S. Army educational institution in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, on the 500-acre (2 km²) campus of the historic Carlisle Barracks. It provides graduate-level instruction to senior military officers and civilians to prepare them for senior leadership assignments and responsibilities. Each year, a number of Army colonels and lieutenant colonels are considered by a board for admission.[4][3] Approximately 800 students attend at any one time, half in a two-year-long distance learning program, and the other half in an on-campus, full-time resident program lasting ten months.Upon completion, the college grants its graduates a master's degree in Strategic Studies."
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_War_College

PMB graduated with a master's degree in strategic studies. It is an insult on the Nigerian army to think that a whole general will not have an equivalent certificate of WAEC. It's just ridiculous.

Attached is some of the pics for proof
Am not in support of abusing our leaders bt there is a way to lay this thing to final rest.Even if the certificate is lost or burnt there must be a photocopy which can be used with sworn in affividat and it will be accepted as authentic. Besides ,no establishment takes your original certificate for ever. Even if they sponsor you.they can hold on to the original for a period of time to serve them . Besides he is the commander in chief now. He can easily order for it instead of allowing this
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari would be in jail in a sane clime. He's not qualified to join the military. In working countries, Buhari should have been compelled to restitute all the salaries and arears he ever received from the military and all public offices he held by virtue of same because he's not qualified to join the army in the first place
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by whyman(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2018
People are just selfish, the way they want. They want everyone to believe their lies when it is not favoring them.
Nigeria is in this mess because of some people selfish ambitions. Their leaders are also too selfish.
Read the excerpt below to refresh your understanding of my views.

[21/10 8:45 pm] Anascopeterson: WHAT BIAFRANS WILL NEVER TELL YOU ABOUT THE REAL CAUSE OF THEIR WOES IN NIGERIA TODAY:

The Igbo man is known to enjoy blaming the Hausafulanis, Yorubas and indeed every other Nigerian tribe and Lord Luggard/Britain for their third class citizen status of Nigeria. In their perpetual attempts to a play the victim card, they recount the political events of Nigeria from 1914 to the present in a half-baked and highly selective manner which cleverly avoids the mention of the roles played by their elite who by all natural laws of judgement were actually responsible for the woes that befell not only the Igbo race but the entire Nigeria.
The story told in the post above is one of such selective and distorted accounts of history which the average Igbo man is fond of.
However, the national archives have the complete and unedited history of Nigeria regarding the political events beginning from even before 1914. I will therefore proceed to furnish this house with the complete story for all to read and be endowed with enough facts so as to judge from an informed position.

Shortly after the 1914 Amalgamation of the Northern and Southern Protectorates, it started getting clear that the country was bound to fail as the amalgamation in question was done by colonial fiat without the consent of the different tribes which were over 300. This prompted the political leaders to start asking for de-amalgamation so as to forestall the future danger which the forced amalgamation portended.
To that end, Ahmadu Bello, speaking on behalf of the Northern protectorate in 1944 described the amalgamation as "The mistake of 1914 which if allowed to remain will ultimately lead to unstoppable bloodshed and a failed country".
Awolowo, speaking on behalf of the Yorubas and Western minorities, described Nigeria as a mere geographical expression not qualified to be a called a country let alone a nation. Awolowo added that if the amalgamation could not be reversed, then Nigeria should be structured as a strictly federal state so as to enable each tribe enjoy autonomy this freedom from being dominated by any other tribe.

But Nnamdi Azikiwe, speaking for the Igbos, denounced Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello, termed them ethnic champions, accused them of nursing a sectional agenda against the unity of Nigeria, and declared that the Unity of Nigeria was non-negotiable.

After moving motion for independece in 1953, Anthony Enahoro proposed that a secession clause should be incorporated into the future constipation of Nigeria so as to give legal backing for any tribe to peacefully exit the forced union if it feels marginalized in future. According to Enahoro, such provision in our constitution would instill in all Nigeria's future leaders the fear of the consequences of misgovernance. But Azikiwe, speaking on behalf of Igbos, rose against him in the parliament and labelled him an agent of disunity, and enemy of Nigeria. At a later date, Awolowo too made a case for secession clause, buy Azikiwe again resisted him and instigated the colonial authorities to threaten him and Enahoro with charges of treasonable felony if they didn't stop proposing secession clause for the future constipation. While Azikiwe did all this, Igbos cheered and urged him on because they felt the future Nigeria was theirs to dominate and lord it over every other tribe

Before independece, Tafawa Balewa too had in a public speech described Nigeria as a British experiment and Nigeria's unity as a British intention which Nigerians themselves don't believe in. But Azikiwe kicked demonized him too. Had Azikiwe co-operated with Enahoro, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello and Tafawa Balewa about the secession clause, Nigeria perhaps would not have been this misgoverned.

For those in doubt, here is a link of one of the numerous instances in which Nnamdi Azikiwe fought against the secession clause proposal for the future Nigeria constitution.

https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/06/my-opposition-to-secession-zik/

It should be noted that there were many Igbo members of the parliament in which Azikiwe fought against Awolowo's secession clause proposal in the link above, but not a single one of them rose against Azikiwe or condemned him.

Igbos initially never wanted to hear anything like secession in Nigeria because they so much believed, though falsely, that they were the most educated tribe. (The first Nigerian tribe to produce a university graduate is the Binis).
As an evidence of Igbo domination agenda hence their initial resistance to the idea of secession; here are some quotes:
"From all indications, the god of us Igbos have destined us to rule the whole of Africa"..... Nnamdi Azikiwe (1945).

"It is getting clearer each day that Igbo domination of Nigeria is just a question of time"... Oscar Onyeamma. (1949)
[21/10 8:46 pm] Anascopeterson: As at 1900, the whole of the present Benue State, Kogi East Senatorial District and some southern parts of Taraba State called Munchi District back then; were all in the Southern Protectorate. Whoever doubts this should consult MacMillan Atlas for secondary schools in Nigeria.
With that situation the South had a higher population than the North hence always had an upper hand in any democratic bargain.
But as at the early fifties when the regions were being created, common sense dictated clearly that these areas should fall in the future Eastern Region. But against common sense, the colonial masters decided to gerrymander them into the Northern Region. While they did that, the Azikiwe who was supposed to be in Enugu fighting against it as the leader of the East, was far away in Ibadan struggling with Awolowo to rule the Western Region and also playing the spoiler role against Awolowo's attempts to have Kwara and present Kogi Yorubas carved into the Western Region from the North which was already too large by landmass.
[21/10 8:48 pm] Anascopeterson: While he abandoned his burning house and was far away in Ibadan struggling against Awolowo for his own (Awolowo's) region, Igbos saw absolutely nothing wrong with that. Rather they applauded him as a nationalist. A nationalist whose house was burning yet busy chasing rats in a far away land.
[21/10 9:02 pm] Anascopeterson: When opinions became unanimous that Lord Luggard and his government must be forced out of Nigeria and indeed the whole of Africa, it was still the Igbos that frustrated the attempts. Here is how:
In 1948, Anthony Enahoro organized an anti-colonization symposium in Lagos for which Azikiwe and some other Igbos had agreed to deliver the keynote address.
But when the D-day came, Azikiwe was nowhere to be found as he deliberately disappeared into thin air for fear of being arrested and dealt with by Lord Luggard.
Anthony Enahoro then quickly replaced Azikiwe with another person who did the job improptu but perfectly well as he lambasted and lampooned Lord Luggard and the British Government. However, the British soldiers invaded the symposium venue, arrested the speaker and Enahoro and jailed them for treasonable felony.
Ironically, the next day Azikiwe came out of hiding and granted a radio interview in which he accused Enahoro and the other organizers of suffering from youthful exhuberance.
On regaining his freedom few weeks later and being told of Azikiwe's radio interview, Enahoro resigned from his post as Editor of Azikiwe's newspaper - The West African Pilot.
Then he wrote a book titled "Nnamdi Azikiwe: Sinner of Saint".
After laughing the book, Enahoro left Azikiwe's party - the NCNC, and moved over to Awolowo's Action Group.
[22/10 6:22 am] Anascopeterson: The first military coup in Nigeria was carried out by majority Igbo army officers. That was the coup that truncated democracy just six years post Independence and led to a succession of coups which put the country on the reverse gear for 33 years.
Through that first coup, those Igbo army officers who accused the politicians and government of the day of monumental corruption, killed the political leaders of the Northern, Western and Midwestern Regions but allowed all Igbo political figures escape by tipping them off prior to the D-Day. In addition to the killing of political figures, they also killed a total of 27 innocent high ranking military officers from every region except their Eastern Region.
In the end an Igbo man called Aguiyi Ironsi, who was supposed to have been killed alongside other military officers, ended up becoming the new military ruler of Nigeria. Rather than immediately arrest and punish the coup plotters, he kept them in detention where they were treated as heros. This was actually what sowed the seed for the eventual Biafra War. On the 23rd of February 1966 (i.e. a month and 8 days after the first coup porpularly but wrongly known as Nzeogwu coup, an Ijaw born Army officer called Isaac Adaka Boro who hailed from Kaima town of present Bayelsa State, declared the secession of the Niger Delta Republic in an attempt to free his Ijaw people from the monumental marginalization they had been suffering under Igbos in the old Eastern Region.
But Aguiyi Ironsi immediately ordered Colonel Odumegwu Ojukwu to arrest him and hand him over to the military high command under him in Lagos. Ojukwu went all out against Isaac Adaka Boro with federal military might and within 12 fighting days killed 150 Isaac Boro's soldiers, arrested him, stripped him naked, and had him driven to Lagos and handed to Ironsi who immediately charged him to court and within two months secured against him a conviction of treasonable felony for which he was sentenced to death by hanging fixed for December that year by the Supreme Court. His 'crime' was that he declared secession of The Niger Delta Republic from Nigeria. Meanwhile the Igbo coupists who shed innocent blood of other tribes and even sprayed bullets into the bellies of the pregnant wives of Ahmadu Bello and Brigadier Shodeinde were not charged to court or arraigned before any military tribunal.

Isaac Adaka Boro was in detention waiting for December to come for him to join his ancestors. But God so kind, a revenge coup happened on July 29 by Northern soldiers and Ironsi was overthrown and killed. Gowon took over and released Isaac Adaka Boro unconditionally, reinstated him into the Army with his previous rank.
Then on May 30, 1967, Ojukwu too declared secession of Biafra Republic from Nigeria and without consulting or apologising to Isaac Boro's, drew a Biafra map which included the very areas that made up Isaac Adaka Boro's earlier declared Niger Delta Republic for which he fought against him and killed his soldiers.
Seeing such level of arrogance in Ojukwu, Isaac Boro asked Gowon to provide arms for him to crush Biafra by fighting on the Nigerian side in vengeance for Ojukwu's frustration of his own secession declaration 15 months earlier.
Isaac Boro, as an Ijaw man conversant with the waterways, led the Nigeria Army through the coastal areas into Igbo land to finish off thousands of Ojukwu's soldiers thus leading to the crushing defeat of Biafra.
But today, Igbos accuse Ijaws of betraying them in the war. But from the facts as above, who really betrayed the other in all honesty? Be the judge.
Why Gowon fought against Ojukwu's declaration of Biafra was as follows:
After Ironsi and Ojukwu successfully crushed Isaac Boro's Niger Delta Republic declaration, Ironsi immediately proceeded to promulgate the Anti-secession Decree which made the mere mention of secession from Nigeria punishable with death by hanging. Ojukwu openly supported and endorsed the decree despite disapproval of it by the general public. So when Ojukwu later declared Biafra secession, he was reminded of the Anti-secession Decree made by him and his brother Ironsi.
[21/10 11:23 pm] Deadly Truth: Igbos frequently reference Aburi Accord to create the impression that the rest Nigerian tribes don't honour agreements. This is a very dishonest narrative from Igbos.
First and foremost Aburi Accord was organized by soldiers and unelected civil servants who should not participate in political exercises like making laws due to the civil service anonymity principle. Secondly, those civil servants and military men in attendance were not elected by their federal constituencies to the Aburi summit. In the philosophy of democracy the only universally acceptable way of making laws is through duly elected representatives of the people. But in going to Aburi the peoples' representatives duly elected in the 1965 elections were all sidelined for soldiers to hijacked the process. Where on earth do soldiers make laws for the people? Rather the civilian populace makes laws that guide the military. Aburi Accord therefore had no seal of the people's sovereignty hence it was an illegality which shouldn't have been allowed to stand.
Thirdly, in 1957, Nigerians from all federal constituencies democratically elected representatives whom they sponsored to London, paid their flight tickets and hotel accommodation for the Independence constitutional conference. Those representatives all resolved and agreed on federalism marked by regional autonomy and resource control in the Independence constitution which they brought back home and everyone accepted it.
In that constitution, Nigerians all agreed that on no account shall the military take over power. It was also clearly stated in it that ammendments to it could be done by only democratically elected respresentatives.
That constitution was the first ever agreement between all Nigerians.
On the day of his inauguration as the Army GoC, Aguiyi Ironsi stood before the whole world and with his own mouth swore to protect and defend that sovereign Independence constitution regardless of the circumstances that may later arise. But just six years after he manufactured an excuse to clinic power against the clear provisions of that constitution we all agreed to, unilaterally began to amnend its provisions with his very offensive Decrees, and ended up dismantling the federalism and resource control therein, and ultimately subverted that constitution we all painstakingly sacrificed to draft. That was the height of irresponsibly and dishonoring of sacred agreement. That was how Igbos breached the first agreement we ever all mutually consented to, thus laying the foundation for violation of future agreements. So Aburi Accord was only treated exactly the same way Igbos treated the Independence constitution agreement.
[22/10 6:26 am] Anascopeterson: Obasanjo removed history from d school curriculum hence d reason why many of wat we know of d eventualities in Biafra war were altered to suite their narratives

It might be long but educative

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by BRASH: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2018
deomelo:
PMB obtained a Diploma, now Masters Degree from the best and finest Military Institution in the world and these useless Igbos are talking about a measly certificate.

ZOMBIES & BUHARIST are the most useless, ignorant and unintelligent people on the surface of the earth.

in your opinion, accepting lies, failure and incompetence is a mark of intelligence right? Wow! Zombiesm is a terrible sickness. Smh
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Billygee2u: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2018
WhyMoD:
There's a minimum requirements to being a president of a country. And the last time I checked being in the army wasn't that minimum. Secular education is..

And nothing more. But secular education teaches critical thinking and empathy too

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by engineerboat(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Doyin2:

Enough of all this lies.Which manipulation? Are you so daft,dumb and blind?

Read these links:

https://www.legit.ng/381051-questioning-buharis-cert-is-an-insult-gen-akinrinade.html

dailypost.ng/2015/01/28/cambridge-assessment-publishes-details-confirming-buharis-wasc-results/

Oluyole embassy why not tell Buhari to present this instead of lying under oath.

Also check your OLUYOLE CERTIFICATE

Signed 01/01/2015

January 1st 2015 New Year, Public Holiday.

Tell us a other lie

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Fitbillionairep: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2018
well i see all you dumb bleeps talking of missing certficates. he can as well claim to be a doctor but the certificate is missing. u stupid bleeps
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by onatisi(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

But how did you confirm that he lied?
He said the military ransacked his home when he was overthrown and most of his personal belongings were taken.

Is it too hard for you guys to ask the military or Babangida to produce those belongings including his certificates?
The military ransacked his house and did they ransack waec office records too? So if you are to be given a lotto winning money of 20million dollars and you don't have your waec certificate with you due to a fire incident or robbery you won't know how to go about getting another one from waec? Or has waec stopped functioning? The last time I remember, Buhari lied that he can only get it from London, he has been going to London for almost 4 years. Is and hasn't deemed it fit to request for a copy of his invincible results.
Buhari has no excuse

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Hodstat1986: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2018
This thing call IPOB have no sense at all. It's on record that Prof. Wole Soyinka was not allowed to complete his PhD before he became professor, because of how very intelligent he is and he eventually won Nobel price and became the first African to be so honoured. So what is your problem.
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by danot1030: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2018
WhyMoD:

Unfortunately your knowledge only earns you likes on nairaland and the last i check you have only gotten 77 likes probably you will get more and still remains less relevant compare to Buhari. I may likely take you serious though If you can go to court to prove this your knowledge and disqualify Buhari from contesting.
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by excel101(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Whats wrong with this fear fear man, somebody said on oath that he has his WAEC result and that it is with the military, he should provide it now that the military is under his care. Even as educated as the former finance minister is she was sacked for NYSC certificate forgery, so if PMB dont provide, he should be charged for perjury. This fat pig should close his stinking mouth abeg.
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by onatisi(m): 8:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Hodstat1986:
This thing call IPOB have no sense at all. It's on record that Prof. Wole Soyinka was not allowed to complete his PhD before he became professor, because of how very intelligent he is and he eventually won Nobel price and became the first African to be so honoured. So what is your problem.
You are the problem of Nigeria with this calamitous stupidity you are displaying. The reason why this country is like this is because the population of this nation has ppl like you in the majority. People who don't like to ask sensible intelligent questions from their leaders and demand answers . Once they feed you trash and gabbage you swallow it like a dog and hop off happily. We are talking about the president of the biggest black nation in the world lying under oath that he has a certificate which definiyhe doesn't have and you are saying we shouldn't ask. Maybe you don't know that that certificate actually makes him eligible to lead
Did whole Soyinka lie about anything? No
I am sure if it was fayose or atiku that lied about having waec ,APC and their people would have been crying and wailing demanding that they be prosecuted.
Salisu Buhari lied about having a certificate and he was impeached as speaker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2018
sorom4:

This like-seeking dude not only made so much grammatical blunders, his spelling his awful

You need to go pick "Brighter Grammar 2" before you comment further on nairaland

Must you come to the public displaying your steeupidity?
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
deomelo:

Igbos are the most useless, ignorant and unintelligent people on the surface of the earth.

Dirty, Scarfaced, untrustworthy descendants of Oduduwa spotted.

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by WhyMoD: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2018
Lucifer66:

Only to kill?
You must be very ignorant to think of such a thing.
They are tough discipline which our soldiers don't have.
They are taught how to survive and how to use weapons not how to kill. They only kill when needed to.
how to use weapons to cook right?
What are weapons used for?
U Dead brain
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by WhyMoD: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2018
efighter:

Didn't his secondary school release his WAEC result the other time?
if they did why was he submitting an affidavit instead?
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by WhyMoD: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2018
aluku5:

My brother, think critically devoid of hate, you will know that Nigeria is better with Buhari in-charge this past 3 and half years.
godforbid..
I rebuke you..

May your life remain as it is now. Say amen?
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by ozoneboy(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2018
deomelo:

Your falling demon grandfather oduduwa is not only useless,but dancing shaku shaku in the pit of hell

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by WhyMoD: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2018
contigiency:

Look at how naive and outdated you are. to think that it's only how to kill that is taught in the army says it all of your level. Youthful exhorbirance can be tolerated when a child of certain age exhibits it, but When It's coming from adult like you, then it's all but a lost battle to salvage anything useful out of you.
if to have any brains you'd learn to think.
What is the job of a doctor? To safe lives..

What's the job or a soldier? To defend by killing.
You're obviously not thinking.

Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback) / Yoruba Obas Squatting To Snap With Buhari (Photo) / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.