Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (58684 Views)

Going To Court Over Buhari's Certificate Is A Waste Of Time – Garba Shehu / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by kels4fun(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2018
dyydxx:

You are too stupid....hear yourself. do you even make any sense to yourself? The board took it during a coup or you submit to the board at the point of gaining admission which is which?Let's begin to sort through the lies grin

why can't he present the katsina statement of result to INEC or the Cambridge one or even the War college diploma statement? Let's agree with you he has misplaced the certificates what is stopping him from getting statements from the institutions and presenting them

which is easier to prove his case? getting a statement of result or defending yourself in court with 100 Sans

And in your eyes you will think you have sense

you get time i swear.
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by gentleibraheem(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2018
I think anybody that have an issue with pmbs certificate should simply go to court and stop making noise
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by kaymandak(m): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2018
sorom4:
It's not just about the certificate...its also about lieing under oath that he had one.
And we all should know that all those military courses that he got are invalid because WAEC (which he doesnt have) was the prerequisite which he used to train on those.
Hmmm, tell us your own qualification Mr know all
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by ngkman: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2018
this dele momodu, hope say if i come look for work for ur company wtout my credentials u go employ me ba,
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Sai Baba till 2023,

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2018
drex2050:
the man you quoted said the military accountants are trained to pay the killers (military) little wonder you failed to acquire your WAEC oh my mistake information reaching us confirm you are an almajiri

he even have small sense than you. stop seeing stupidity as a natural phenomenon

read what u said again. some people can sabi mumu for Africa Sha

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by SirLakes: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2018
Iblad0994:

It's just like someone asking a Master's degree holder to provide his WAEC result to show that he is not an academic illiterate. That's dumb

Dumb you say... SMH

Education is in stages .... A Master degree holder who doesn't have a school cert should be applauded ehn.

What's bad is bad

Spit kiss
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2018
He swore under oath he has a waec.

Ask him to produce it.

The basis of any other certificate is that he had a waec.

If he did not have a waec, then his admission to NA was fraudulent.

Don't waste your time trying to cover that up ok?

Iblad0994:
It's election time and the useless politicians will restart the whole propaganda again. I did a little bit of research on PMB to know if he really graduate from the US Army war college in 1980. According to Wikipedia
" The United States Army War College (USAWC) is a U.S. Army educational institution in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, on the 500-acre (2 km²) campus of the historic Carlisle Barracks. It provides graduate-level instruction to senior military officers and civilians to prepare them for senior leadership assignments and responsibilities. Each year, a number of Army colonels and lieutenant colonels are considered by a board for admission.[4][3] Approximately 800 students attend at any one time, half in a two-year-long distance learning program, and the other half in an on-campus, full-time resident program lasting ten months.Upon completion, the college grants its graduates a master's degree in Strategic Studies."
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Army_War_College

PMB graduated with a master's degree in strategic studies. It is an insult on the Nigerian army to think that a whole general will not have an equivalent certificate of WAEC. It's just ridiculous.

Attached is some of the pics for proof
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2018
engineerboat:

Diploma taking alone is nothing but just a paper.

Diploma in typing, diploma in auto repairs e.t.c

Diploma course as a medical doctor is quite different because it's a prerequisite.

Tell Buhari to also present his Diploma, at east according to it's a certificate,

The meaning is that is does not equivalent to anything near WAEC, BSC, MSC PHD.

Even ordinary Waec is better than Buhari acclaimed Diploma you are shouting about
Lol. Atiku has an ordinary diploma in Law, so automatically his is also an ordinary paper right?
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by pastoradebola: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Not fair how can a man without waec leading so many elite and professor
This is bad
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2018
WhyMoD:
There's a minimum requirements to being a president of a country. And the last time I checked being in the army wasn't that minimum. Secular education is..

In the army you're only taught how to kill..
And nothing more. But secular education teaches critical thinking and empathy too

Oh is that why Nigeria has turned to graveyard since Bubu's inception

Shallow minded..... but you gladly supported Adeleke without any other qualification except WAEC with many F9s, just the way you are supporting Atiku now and he is 71years old. Before now you guys said 70+ is too old to be president, but 71+ is okay for you set of people now. Before, fulany muslems are bad, but now you guys are clamouring for another fulani muslem in Atiku

Always shifting goal post to suit yourselves.

YOU GUYS ARE NEVER OBJECTIVE IN YOUR ATIKULATIONS!!!
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by conscienceman4(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Dele Momodu has been losing sense for some years now.
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by bendike: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2018
deomelo:
PMB obtained a Diploma, now Masters Degree from the best and finest Military Institution in the world and these useless Igbos are talking about a measly certificate.

Igbos are the most useless, ignorant and unintelligent people on the surface of the earth.

You may have all the masters and phds in the world but the perquisite to that is having your waec if not all is nul and void!. You gain admission to study in university and on graduation clearance after 4 years it is found out your waec etc were fraudulent, all your studies is nul and void even if you were meant to be the best graduating student.

How cant the above be clear to you guys?

I do not as a person have my waec etc documents because i misplaced them years ago but if you challenge me to produce i will go to my secondary school. If they do not have it, i will go to waec. If they also do not have it, i will go to University of Ibadan where they have my records and get a copy. Simple

One should stop the rubbish of stating he was a general and so must have this or that, even going as far as to hire 100 sans to defend him when he could easily have produced the document.

What is right is right.
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Misterdhee1(m): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2018
plaetton:

Masters degree ko undecided

A man who cannot articulate an idea in clear English, a man who cannot stand on a debate to articulate his vision, a man who cannot face the Nigerian media to speak and answer questions on pressing national issues.

It's obvious that Buhari had been gaming the federal character statutes throughout his life to advance through the ranks.
Even his military credentials are questionable. By dint of their training, military men are conditioned to take responsibility.
This is a man who takes absolutely no responsibility for anything, including his treasonable acts of 1983 that plunged Nigeria into a 16 yrs trajectory of chaos and desolation.
History has unfortunately repeated itself since 2015 till date. A once promising democracy is once again thrown into an abyss of chaos by this very same Buhari.

Shame on us if we allow this dishonest and shamelessly incompetent man to stay in power for another 4 yrs.
This alone summarizes your foolishness. What was promising in day light election robbery, massive corruption and bad governance that characterized our democracy from 1999-2015?
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2018
sorom4:
It's not just about the certificate...its also about lieing under oath that he had one.
And we all should know that all those military courses that he got are invalid because WAEC (which he doesnt have) was the prerequisite which he used to train on those.

He lied under oath?

Are you just naturally wired to be obtuse?
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2018
yerokunphilips:
Saying PMB don't have have a school leaving certificate is insulting the entire Nigeria Army

Without a shadow of doubt.
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by FearGodinall: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Iblad0994:
It's election time and the useless politicians will restart the whole propaganda again. I did a little bit of research on PMB to know if he really graduate from the US Army war college in 1980. According to Wikipedia
" The United States Army War College (USAWC) is a U.S. Army educational institution in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, on the 500-acre (2 km²) campus of the historic Carlisle Barracks. It provides graduate-level instruction to senior military officers and civilians to prepare them for senior leadership assignments and responsibilities. Each year, a number of Army colonels and lieutenant colonels are considered by a board for admission.[4][3] Approximately 800 students attend at any one time, half in a two-year-long distance learning program, and the other half in an on-campus, full-time resident program lasting ten months.Upon completion, the college grants its graduates a master's degree in Strategic Studies."

PMB graduated with a master's degree in strategic studies. It is an insult on the Nigerian army to think that a whole general will not have an equivalent certificate of WAEC. It's just ridiculous.

. If the waec certificate is 'not' necessary why labour to present one.
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Joevics:
Lol, We don't care about his strategic studies. Just give us Waec biko.
If its Adeleke now, The NPF would have issued arrest warrant.

There was no WAEC at the time he sat his school leaving exams, fool!
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by WhyMoD: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2018
couragemurphy:

Shallow minded..... but you gladly supported Adeleke without any other qualification except WAEC with many F9s, just the way you are supporting Atiku now and he is 71years old. Before now you guys said 70+ is too old to be president, but 71+ is okay for you set of people now. Before, fulany muslems are bad, but now you guys are clamouring for another fulani muslem in Atiku

Always shifting goal post to suit yourselves.

YOU GUYS ARE NEVER OBJECTIVE IN YOUR ATIKULATIONS!!!
boring
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by kpaofame: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2018
Iblad0994:

PMB graduated with a master's degree in strategic studies.[b][/b] It is an insult on the Nigerian army to think that a whole general will not have an equivalent certificate of WAEC. It's just ridiculous.

But according to the mail by the college, that Dele Momodu is showcasing and you are commenting on, the College said Masters Degree was introduced in 2000... So how come PMB graduated from their masters program
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2018
talktrue1:

Then let him submit the Masters certificate. He should submit whatever he has. You guys should not be supporting what is bad.

People use Awaiting Result to get admission into higher institutions, but after a while the school calls for clearance and you must submit the certificate. If not you will be expeled from the school

You clearly have no clue about what is bad.
The 'monoculture of thought' which holds minds like yours in a stranglehold, it is. angry

I was not doing President Muhammadu Buhari any favour, I must say that. I was being faithful to the laws of the land. That was the duty expected of me. If you call that sympathy, so be it. But I didn’t do him a favour,” Mr. Adoke said.

He said he didn’t yield to pressure not because he didn’t have the power to file charges against Mr. Buhari, but because he could not see a tenable case of forgery against the president at the time.

“There was pressure to issue a fiat to charge him to court for forgery. But I made my position very clear that I could not see any forgery at all.

“The law did not require you to submit any certificate to INEC and Buhari did not submit any certificate.

“The law only said you must have a minimum qualification of so so and so.

Therefore, where was the forgery? If he didn’t submit a certificate, where was forgery? There is no police report, no investigation. No responsible attorney-general will issue any such fiat based on the record before me.

“But I could have been reckless if I wanted to be reckless. I could have been irresponsible if I wanted to be irresponsible. I could have issued the fiat,” Mr. Adoke said.

I resisted pressure to charge Buhari with certificate forgery, Nigeria’s ex-Attorney General Adoke says -- https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229031-i-resisted-pressure-charge-buhari-certificate-forgery-nigerias-ex-attorney-general-adoke-says.html
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2018
bendike:

You may have all the masters and phds in the world but the perquisite to that is having your waec if not all is nul and void!. You gain admission to study in university and on graduation clearance after 4 years it is found out your waec etc were fraudulent, all your studies is nul and void even if you were meant to be the best graduating student.

How cant the above be clear to you guys?

I do not as a person have my waec etc documents because i misplaced them years ago but if you challenge me to produce i will go to my secondary school. If they do not have it, i will go to waec. If they also do not have it, i will go to University of Ibadan where they have my records and get a copy. Simple

One should stop the rubbish of stating he was a general and so must have this or that, even going as far as to hire 100 sans to defend him when he could easily have produced the document.

What is right is right.

It is better you pple try and be reasonable.

Even the constitution states clearly academic criteria to be President

(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Coolboi05(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2018
WhyMoD:
There's a minimum requirements to being a president of a country. And the last time I checked being in the army wasn't that minimum. Secular education is..

In the army you're only taught how to kill..
And nothing more. But secular education teaches critical thinking and empathy too

Oh is that why Nigeria has turned to graveyard since Bubu's inception

"In the army,youre only taught how to kill"?? SMH... where did you learn that from?? please use your data wisely and stop embarrassing yourself. No hard feelings
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by AreaFada2: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2018
dyydxx:

which is easier? Buhari should produce the certificate or get 10 Sans to defend himself in court. You are a clown grin grin grin

you buhari supporters are clowns, i'm sure even his ardent supporters will agree this is a .f.uck up. In 2019, you are still hiding with military board. what happened to statement of results or a reissue of certificates? even if your certificate got lost or burned you can always get a statement from the institution you went too. This is impunity

The other issue is: was he even qualified to join the Army without WAEC back then? If he wasn't she should not have got the chance to overthrow a civilian government! Let alone go to an American military school.

Imagine you wangled your way into a university without WAEC or JAMB. If found years later, your university degree is null & void. Simple.
The dishonesty with which he began his military career makes him unqualified for high offices.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2018
couragemurphy:

It is better you pple try and be reasonable.

Even the constitution states clearly academic criteria to be President

(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

Now he even has more than that and has been your/our number 1 citizen on two different ocassions.

What else do you guys want self? Oya make una enter lagoon go atikulate there
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by cutechioma1: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2018
deomelo:
PMB obtained a Diploma, now Masters Degree from the best and finest Military Institution in the world and these useless Igbos are talking about a measly certificate.

Igbos are the most useless, ignorant and unintelligent people on the surface of the earth.

Have you not seen someone with doctorate degree disqualified for employment just because he/ she does not have a first school leaving certificate. In the private sector it might not matter but if you're a public servant, all certificates must be present. Its the rule and nothing more.
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by WhyMoD: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Coolboi05:

"In the army,youre only taught how to kill"?? SMH... where did you learn that from?? please use your data wisely and stop embarrassing yourself. No hard feelings
Yes.. all the different arms in the military are geared towards one purpose- defence by killing tactics..
Stopp Being a baby dude
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by ll24: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2018
SHAME ON THESE IPOB MISCREANTS.... UR FADA. MY PMB SHOT THEIR MAMA AT THE ASS.������
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by plaetton: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2018
Misterdhee1:

This alone summarizes your foolishness. What was promising in day light election robbery, massive corruption and bad governance that characterized our democracy from 1999-2015?
All available facts( Google is your friend) testify that the period between 1983 to 1999 was the worst years of Nigeria's socio-economic history, as Nigeria was plunge from precipice to another.

On the other hand, all available , easily accessible facts Attest to that the period between 1999 to 2015 was a re-awakening of sorts. Every single standard of living index started pointing upwards. Corruption index went down, GDP went steadily up year after year. Most importantly, the middle class mobility, the internationally accepted standard for economic progress, maintained a steady growth for the first time in over 4 decades.
That , my dear friend, was progress.
As we look back with tears at 2015, we will come to recognize the years 1999-2015 as the Golden Era of Nigeria's economic progress.

If you expect Buhari(2004-150 cows, 2008 -150 cows, 2011- 150 cows, 2015-150 cows) to be a beacon of economic progress, then you are clinically delusional.
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by mfm04622: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2018
WhyMoD:
you lead men to do what? Dance?

You lead then to kill..
Stop being a baby. Use ur brains

I am a full grown adult! I am not in the military however i know that the aim of the military is not to KILL! The aim is different, depends on what is needed. Killing is usually required to achieve their aim, however, it is a means of their real goal! So when the military do a show of power, the aim is to intimidate opponents to not even try anything.

The training given to officer is to ensure they use men and material to achieve the goal they were given.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by WhyMoD: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2018
mfm04622:

I am a full grown adult! I am not in the military however i know that the aim of the military is not to KILL! The aim is different, depends on what is needed. Killing is usually required to achieve their aim, however, it is a means of their real goal! So when the military do a show of power, the aim is to intimidate opponents to not even try anything.

The training given to officer is to ensure they use men and material to achieve the goal they were given.
you're so funny. They kill to achieve their aims?
Were they trained to learn how to kill? Yes..

Remind me.. what's the point here again?
I said the military are only taught to kill an u went haywire
Re: Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2018
WhyMoD:
rebels? A doctor is trained to heal A soldier is trained to kill.
I don't like non-thinkers
You are hardly using your brain
So soldiers are assassins right?
A soldier main responsibility is to protect a nation from external threats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen) / Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.