Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle (28748 Views)

Despite Winning Online Poll, Saraki Not Interested In PDP Chairmanship- Source / Senator Osita Izunaso Wins Imo West Senate Poll / Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by mu2sa2: 7:59am On Oct 27, 2018
muh4eva:
In a free and fair election Saraki can never win Dr Yahya Oloriegbe... Most of you are just here ranting.. Let see how he would win without federal might, without law enforcement agencies, without his thugs....
True. Saraki has always been using thugs to "win" elections and cow opponents in Ilorin. Sometimes thugs attack opponents at home disguised as robbers. Saraki got away with his lawlessness because he was always with the ruling party. Now that he is In the opposition for the first time, let's see how he will use thugs and the federal security agencies will allow them free reins to operate. In fact he is already feeling the heat with the arrest of his frontline thugs for the Offa robbery, where they killed over 60 people with saraki- supplied Ak47s.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Integrator1: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2018
teflonjake:

Are you law enforcement? I am very certain you aren't. Well I am.

There's a big difference between a one state election and 37 states conducting elections simultaneously.

Even the IGP I repeat the IGP or the DG SSS will not have full control over their various agents. Reason is they won't be present there. So the people in charge of the various states and local governments can do as they please.

The states that normally receives top focus are kano and the state of the president. Other states are at the commissioners and DPO's mercy.

And remember officers owe favours to politicians.

So you'd focus your energy to places where you are certain of 90% and leave places where your opposition would try to rig ??

Bro, places where the opposition consider as major strength that's where the focus would be as to minimise the gap Therein.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by dROC1: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2018
muh4eva:
In a free and fair election Saraki can never win Dr Yahya Oloriegbe... Most of you are just here ranting.. Let see how he would win without federal might, without law enforcement agencies, without his thugs....

The question is does Saraki still have federal might?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by imam07: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2018
That was past my friend.
jayson87:
Saraki is a Jagaban in his senatorial district, same goes for Dogara and Kashamu,

This is not mouth... this is fact
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Kingosytex(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You no get sense, and I am sure you are.....ibo

your comment is harsh. you just insulted a whole tribe and it isn't good. please desist from such comments
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by CilicMarin: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol bros you never know anything. during the probe over the offa robbery, police officers involved in the investigations were leaking documents tto him.Saraki has people everywhere even inside aso rock.Just know that Olubukola Saraki will definitely return to the Senate next year. He is unriggable

I hope you know he Even planted his own candidates in APC lol now can you beat that

Yet ordinary PDP primaries he couldn't gather up to 350 Votes? grin

Why did he lead the senate to confirm all the outstanding Buhari's appointees, approve loans for Buhari, Pay Omo Agege all his outstanding benefits, agree to remove everything Buhari complained about in all bills he withheld assents? grin grin grin

Chukwudi, you failed in 2015, and also in Kogi, Rivers, Edo, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun states....and I am 101% sure that you and your fellow ipob yoots, will recourse to Biafra or death next year..

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2018
dROC1:

The question is does Saraki still have federal might?
Did he have federal might in 2015?
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2018
mu2sa2:
True. Saraki has always been using thugs to "win" elections and cow opponents in Ilorin. Sometimes thugs attack opponents at home disguised as robbers. Saraki got away with his lawlessness because he was always with the ruling party. Now that he is In the opposition for the first time, let's see how he will use thugs and the federal security agencies will allow them free reins to operate. In fact he is already feeling the heat with the arrest of his frontline thugs for the Offa robbery, where they killed over 60 people with saraki- supplied Ak47s.
So you are saying the APC used thugs to win in 2015?
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by imam07: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2018
Some of u will dey other state dey talk how election will be run in kwara state.u think kwara is 1+1 like before
Ayoswit:
They don't seem like a threat to him. Saraki knows how to play the game of politics very well, so there is no cause for alarm.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:11am On Oct 27, 2018
tenmariner:

Was he contesting for presidency in 2015.although u may be right with this observation but now it's a diff scenario
Is he contesting for the presidency now?
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by CilicMarin: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2018
teflonjake:

Are you law enforcement? I am very certain you aren't. Well I am.

There's a big difference between a one state election and 37 states conducting elections simultaneously.

Even the IGP I repeat the IGP or the DG SSS will not have full control over their various agents. Reason is they won't be present there. So the people in charge of the various states and local governments can do as they please.

The states that normally receives top focus are kano and the state of the president. Other states are at the commissioners and DPO's mercy.

And remember officers owe favours to politicians.

Elections are easy to manipulate during General elections my brother. Moreover, politicians don't need the police to rig elections....Results sheets do the business..

APC will leave their comfort Zones like the North West, North East and South West and focus on the following states.
Benue
Kwara,
Delta
Rivers
Akwaibom
Anambra.
Those 6 states will be heavily policed for effectiveness..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2018
Integrator1:

Some of you will just sitdown for your potopoto land and be analysing other state politics. Have you ever been to Kwara ? Do you know how many local government in Kwara central ??

Saraki always rig election using INEC.. let's see how he will do that this time around..
If he always rigs With INEC,it means he will rig it again
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Elections are easy to manipulate during General elections my brother. Moreover, politicians don't need the police to rig elections....Results sheets do the business..

APC will leave their comfort Zones like the North West, North East and South West and focus on the following states.
Benue
Kwara,
Delta
Rivers
Akwaibom
Anambra.
Lol and who told you the NW is APC comfort zone? Your Master will be outrigger better get ready tto cry aboki.If it comes to rigging it is not the exclusive preserve of the party in power
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Integrator1: 8:18am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

If he always rigs With INEC,it means he will rig it again

Yes because Jonathan is still the President..
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by teflonjake(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2018
Integrator1:

So you'd focus your energy to places where you are certain of 90% and leave places where your opposition would try to rig ??

Bro, places where the opposition consider as major strength that's where the focus would be as to minimise the gap Therein.

There's nothing anyone will tell me about the policing of elections, since the year 1999 I have seen it all. You really know how about security agents.

When the PDP were in power under ibori's stronghold Mr.ogboru used the police to do shit. You needed to see how they let boys with arms flock into delta state.

Ibeg make we rest. Even the IG knows he can't control 37 states during an election.

Just forget about federal might, It doesn't work during general elections.

If I see a trailer load of boys coming I will give way. There are no heroes in Nigeria, I have a family who won't be catered for by the govt if I die on the line of duty.
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by teflonjake(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Integrator1:

There's nothing anyone will tell me about the policing of elections, since the year 1999 I have seen it all. You really know how about security agents.

When the PDP were in power under ibori's stronghold Mr.ogboru used the police to do shit. You needed to see how they let boys with arms flock into delta state.

Ibeg make we rest. Even the IG knows he can't control 37 states during an election.

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by CilicMarin: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol and who told you the NW is APC comfort zone? Your Master will be outrigger better get ready tto cry aboki.If it comes to rigging it is not the exclusive preserve of the party in power

I don't argue with failures! I wasted my valuable time with you in 2015, and afterwards in Kogi, Edo, Rivers, Ondo, Ekiti, Bauchi, Kastina and Osun States and you failed in all...

Let's count scores next year....Campaigns we resume in next month..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

I don't argue with failures! I wasted my valuable time with you in 2015, and afterwards in Kogi, Edo, Rivers, Ondo, Ekiti, Bauchi, Kastina and Osun States and you failed in all...

Let's count scores next year....Campaigns we resume in next month..
Then stop arguing
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Integrator1: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2018
teflonjake:

Same way you'd be running helter skelter when they deploy 20,000 police and 5000 soldiers for a state.

What you fail to understand is police commissioners in each state are changed during election and those placed to opposition states are closely monitored, you forgotten what happened to Fayose prior to election ?? Even AIG are deployed to visit unannounced.

So you would temme if you are a police commissioner you'd act against your boss to protect a politician in opposition when caught the politician in opposition would protect you ba ??

Be realistic , nobody wan loose him job ooo..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by CilicMarin: 8:27am On Oct 27, 2018
teflonjake:

Do you think rigging are only carried out through the police? Do you remember the recent rerun elections in Rivers State? grin grin

I can't say much here. However with absence of observers and with a willing INEC, your job is done. Ask Wike, Uduaghan and Akpabio how they manufactured millions of votes for Jonathan in 2015. grin
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by senatordave1(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Then stop arguing
The fg will make sure saraki,dino,kwankwaso,abaribe,misau,nazif,dogara etc do not return.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by tenmariner: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Is he contesting for the presidency now?

Did he lose the party presidential primary election?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Dannyset(m): 8:30am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Lol bros you never know anything. during the probe over the offa robbery, police officers involved in the investigations were leaking documents tto him.Saraki has people everywhere even inside aso rock.Just know that Olubukola Saraki will definitely return to the Senate next year. He is unriggable

I hope you know he Even planted his own candidates in APC lol now can you beat that
Let's see how it goes then. I just know he has created more enemies for himself.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by teflonjake(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Benue
Kwara,
Delta
Rivers
Akwaibom
Anambra.

Don't worry. If you are opportune to work as a security personal you will understand better.

You think the average policeman will listen to you ?

When they are dealing with the men who have been sustaining them.

Let's just rest, you will read the news again come Feb 2019.
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2018
senatordave1:

The fg will make sure saraki,dino,kwankwaso,abaribe,misau,nazif,dogara etc do not return.
Sorry its not up to the FG to decide. The present FG is not even sure of coming back in 2019
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by CilicMarin: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Abeg leave those naive commentators...Their Governors will empowered to carry it out.

For example: Dino cannot withstand Yaya Bello and Smart Adeyemi.

In Kwara: Lai Mohammed and APC Governorship candidate will have all the Security they require. Saraki like Fayose will only vote and Go back to his house that day.. grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by teflonjake(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Do you think rigging are only carried out through the police? Do you remember the recent rerun elections in Rivers State? grin grin

I can't say much here. However with absence of observers and with a willing INEC, your job is done. Ask Wike, Uduaghan and Akpabio how they manufactured millions of votes for Jonathan in 2015. grin

Go and read my earlier narrative , there's a big difference between a one state election and conducting election in 37 states.
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2018
teflonjake:

Don't worry. If you are opportune to work as a security personal you will understand better.

You think the average policeman will listen to you ?

When they are dealing with the men who have been sustaining them.

Let's just rest, you will read the news again come Feb 2019.
Allow that aboki to continue making noise. He thinks it is only the party iin power that can rig or control police. give some DIGs or CP some $$$ with promise of promotion and they will deliver
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PHILipu1(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Ayoswit:
They don't seem like a threat to him. Saraki knows how to play the game of politics very well, so there is no cause for alarm.
few months time,we will see how he will play it against the federal government.

I know the federal government mean him this time around

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Abeg leave those naive commentators...Their Governors will empowered to carry it out.

For example: Dino cannot withstand Yaya Bello and Smart Adeyemi.

In Kwara: Lai Mohammed and APC Governorship candidate will have all the Security they require. Saraki like Fayose will only vote and Go back to his house that day.. grin
Noise maker it doesn't always work like that. Saraki is always one step aahead
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by teflonjake(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2018
Integrator1:

Same way you'd be running helter skelter when they deploy 20,000 police and 5000 soldiers for a state.

What you fail to understand is police commissioners in each state are changed during election and those placed to opposition states are closely monitored, you forgotten what happened to Fayose prior to election ?? Even AIG are deployed to visit unannounced.

So you would temme if you are a police commissioner you'd act against your boss to protect a politician in opposition when caught the politician in opposition would protect you ba ??

Be realistic , nobody wan loose him job ooo..

Shebi the police commissioner will be in all local government areas of his state ?

Why I dey even argue, don't worry when you carry that badge as a security agent you will understand better.
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2018
PHILipu1:

few months time,we will see how he will play it against the federal government.

I know the federal government mean him this time around
The present FG is not even sure it will win the presidential election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot / Obaseki: APC's NWC Has No Power To Decide Mode Of Primary In Edo / Lagos Judicial Panel Awards N10m Each To 2 #EndSARS Victims Of Police Brutality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.