Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle (28754 Views)

Despite Winning Online Poll, Saraki Not Interested In PDP Chairmanship- Source / Senator Osita Izunaso Wins Imo West Senate Poll / Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Maket: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2018
Did he say so?
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2018
muh4eva:
In a free and fair election Saraki can never win Dr Yahya Oloriegbe... Most of you are just here ranting.. Let see how he would win without federal might, without law enforcement agencies, without his thugs....
The current Senate seat he is holding did he win it with federal might? You people joke too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by NdiaraIGBO: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2018
jayson87:

The one that is more sure is Buhari not returning to Aso rock. Hurricane PDP invasion is coming at him for real

Ha! I pity your mama.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2018
muh4eva:
In a free and fair election Saraki can never win Dr Yahya Oloriegbe... Most of you are just here ranting.. Let see how he would win without federal might, without law enforcement agencies, without his thugs....
did he use federal might in 2015?

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Timatayo1: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2018
Trach
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by NdiaraIGBO: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

The current Senate seat he is holding did he win it with federal might? You people joke too much

Oga, ibo man , how many of your wawa predictions have come to pass? Zero!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Dannyset(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Na so e easy to rig? The same way they were bragging tthey will impeach him with 25 senators. Saraki is always one step ahead

Oh rigging is no longer easy? But you lots said Ekiti and Osun elections were rigged. Are you confused?

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by declassico: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Saraki in not coming back to Senate
Save this post

I will save this post for people who care much about you because by the time @Saraki returns back to the senate WITHOUT stress, you might have committed suicide.

All these chickens brought together cannot defeat Saraki's boys, not to talk of Saraki himself. Before primaries, their noise was overwhelming and all over the place, now, it is fading away gradually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by NdiaraIGBO: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Timatayo1:
Trach

See illiterate! Na "Trash"

Concentrate on your spare part business.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by jayson87: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Ha! I pity your mama.
Your mama is already languishing in the mistake she made by not using postinor. becasue the idiot she gave birth to in you is not thinking of a bright future for himself but rather will vehemently support a man whose cerebral capacity is equated to that of a cow. Yet she paid millions of her hard earned money for you to go to school and make rational judgement of life issues, yet you choose to be a cretin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2018
Dannyset:

Oh rigging is no longer easy? But you lots said Ekiti and Osun elections were rigged. Are you confused?
You think Saraki is Adeleke? Even the osun mandate will eventually be reclaimed from the supreme court as the rigging was just too shoddy. your Master Buhari is definitely going home.BTW how are you sure Saraki is not the one in control of Kwara INEC? You know you can never underate him lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by igwefivestar(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
His rivals in the February 16, 2019 election will include the candidates of All Progressives Congress (APC) and Africa Democratic Congress (ADC) as well as those of 14 other political parties, four of which are women.

The four women seeking the Kwara Central Senatorial seat with Saraki are Abubakar Khadijat Akanni of MPN, Okanlawon Adekunle Taiwo of GPN, AbdulWaheed Mariam Titilayo of ADP and AbdulSalam Kuburat of LP.

For a moment, I thought the 14 contestant would have been Angel Micheal, (APC) Angel Gabriel, (YPP) Father Abraham, (SDP) King Pharaoh, (PDM) King David (DPP) and queen Jezeebel (BBOG) only to be disappointed by 4 Asoebi girls and 10 Omonile hungry boys. grin

God bless the PDP jare
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless SARAKI
God bless Otunba Gbenga Daniel
God bless Secondus
God bless Nyesom Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Amen

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Oga, ibo man , how many of your wawa predictions have come to pass? Zero!
All my predictions about Saraki has come to pass.Every one of them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by joeyswift(m): 7:14am On Oct 27, 2018
Thunder wey go hammer that your afonja head dey do press up. If I don't have sense for stating the obvious truth. Then you are suffering from bipolar disorder. It is because of people like you that we found ourselves in this chaotic quagmire
NdiaraIGBO:

You no get sense, and I am sure you are.....ibo

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2018
All this fools shouting rigging. How exactly are you sure the APC will be the ones to manipulate the elections? Lol you guys don't know the opposition could also control INEC? Better pray for free and Fair elections as we don't know who might finally end up victim of rigging!!! There is nothing $$$ cannot do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by NdiaraIGBO: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2018
jayson87:
Your mama is already languishing in the mistake she made by not using postinor. becasue the idiot she gave birth to in you is not thinking of a bright future for himself but rather will vehemently support a man whose cerebral capacity is equated to that of a cow. Yet she paid millions of her hard earned money for you to go to school and make rational judgement of life issues, yet you choose to be a cretin

Go and Atikulate in your backward dead village

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by NdiaraIGBO: 7:21am On Oct 27, 2018
joeyswift:
Thunder wey go hammer that your afonja head dey do press up. If I don't have sense for stating the obvious truth. Then you are suffering from bipolar disorder. It is because of people like you that we found ourselves in this chaotic quagmire

I pity you, dey make mouth with your 5%

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by tenmariner: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2018
Saraki dumped APC because of his presidential ambition knowing fully well that he won't get d ticket under APC..Now he needs the incumbency to roll freely for kwara central..

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by michae1004: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

You think Saraki is Adeleke? Even the osun mandate will eventually be reclaimed from the supreme court as the rigging was just too shoddy. your Master Buhari is definitely going home.BTW how are you sure Saraki is not the one in control of Kwara INEC? You know you can never underate him lol
declassico:

I will save this post for people who care much about you because by the time @Saraki returns back to the senate WITHOUT stress, you might have committed suicide.

All these chickens brought together cannot defeat Saraki's boys, not to talk of Saraki himself. Before primaries, their noise was overwhelming and all over the place, now, it is fading away gradually.
May the good lord continue to enrich you two with wisdom. This is one of the best response to zombies that are yet to wake up from their delusion.
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
His rivals in the February 16, 2019 election will include the candidates of All Progressives Congress (APC) and Africa Democratic Congress (ADC) as well as those of 14 other political parties, four of which are women.

The four women seeking the Kwara Central Senatorial seat with Saraki are Abubakar Khadijat Akanni of MPN, Okanlawon Adekunle Taiwo of GPN, AbdulWaheed Mariam Titilayo of ADP and AbdulSalam Kuburat of LP.

For a moment, I thought the 14 contestant would have been Angel Micheal, (APC) Angel Gabriel, (YPP) Father Abraham, (SDP) King Pharaoh, (PDM) King David (DPP) and queen Jezeebel (BBOG) only to be disappointed by 4 Asoebi girls and 10 Omonile hungry boys. grin

God bless the PDP jare
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless SARAKI
God bless Otunba Gbenga Daniel
God bless Secondus
God bless Nyesom Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

You forgot to add God bless your thieving hero- Fayose, Obasanjo, Cownu the coward, tambuwal

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by arabbunkum: 7:24am On Oct 27, 2018
Saraki have always won his battles so this won't be an exception.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by teflonjake(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2018
muh4eva:

Are you law enforcement? I am very certain you aren't. Well I am.

There's a big difference between a one state election and 37 states conducting elections simultaneously.

Even the IGP I repeat the IGP or the DG SSS will not have full control over their various agents. Reason is they won't be present there. So the people in charge of the various states and local governments can do as they please.

The states that normally receives top focus are kano and the state of the president. Other states are at the commissioners and DPO's mercy.

And remember officers owe favours to politicians.
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by AdorableJosh(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2018
I don't see any tough battle he'll be facing, all this sensational headlines sef.
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Ruddyman(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2018
I'm sure before the election proper most of them will step down for him
....APC will be determined to ring him out, but he will come thru like a BOSS...
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Dannyset(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

You can never under rate him, Yes, but he can't be in control of INEC in Kwara as this isn't a local government election. All the returning officers being used before now would be changed and it won't be easy for him to manipulate them.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Chikpat(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2018
I don't want Saraki in the next senate

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Dannyset:

You can never under rate him, Yes, but he can't be in control of INEC in Kwara as this isn't a local government election. All the returning officers being used before now would be changed and it won't be easy for him to manipulate them.
Lol bros you never know anything. during the probe over the offa robbery, police officers involved in the investigations were leaking documents tto him.Saraki has people everywhere even inside aso rock.Just know that Olubukola Saraki will definitely return to the Senate next year. He is unriggable

I hope you know he Even planted his own candidates in APC lol now can you beat that
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2018
tenmariner:
Saraki dumped APC because of his presidential ambition knowing fully well that he won't get d ticket under APC..Now he needs the incumbency to roll freely for kwara central..
Did he need this power of incumbency to win in 2015?
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Chikpat:
I don't want Saraki in the next senate
Sorry it is not for you to decide
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by tenmariner: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Did he need this power of incumbency to win in 2015?

Was he contesting for presidency in 2015.although u may be right with this observation but now it's a diff scenario

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by imam07: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2018
Who told u this.his apc opponent will finish saraki.this same man defeat him last time but bukola used federal power against him.go and ask those that knows history
obedugo:
Saraki is unopposed no real challenger

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Integrator1: 7:57am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Some of you will just sitdown for your potopoto land and be analysing other state politics. Have you ever been to Kwara ? Do you know how many local government in Kwara central ??

Saraki always rig election using INEC.. let's see how he will do that this time around..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forgery Suit: Senate Issues Fresh Summon On AGF / Impeachment Threat: Pro, Anti-saraki Forces Set For Showdown / The Storming Of Kwara By VP Osinbajo In Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.