Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping (39463 Views)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Padra(f): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Tell me the name of your school and watch me burn it down. grin

Doing well.
Lol.. ..don't burn o, my brothers are still there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
“While I was in his apartment, he offered me
a soft drink which I drank. As we were
talking, I did not know when I slept off.
When I woke up, I saw bloodstains on my
clothes. I rushed home to change my clothes.

The doctors should be able to determine whether it's menstral flow or otherwise

Something tells me she's accusing the boy wrongly. It MIGHT be that she's experiencing heavy menstrual flow.
Make we look dis matter carefully before we start to call DONKEY "HORSE."
Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by joycluv: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
I smell a huge lack of, or poor parental upbringing. Parents should work hard to educate their girl children on some of these things
Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Harry00(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Something tells me she's accusing the boy wrongly. It MIGHT be that she's experiencing heavy menstrual flow.
grin
JasonScoolari:

maybe
Re: Barber Drugs 14-year-old Neighbour, Defiles Her While Sleeping by Matrimonies(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Some young men are just shameless : angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motorcyclist Lures, Rapes Pupil In Hotel / Cultists & Robbers Arrested By Akwa Ibom Police & Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.