Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour (61103 Views)

Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Police nab 23-year-old man for allegedly raping and killing his 29-year-old neighbor
Men of the Ogun State Police Command have arrested a 23-year old man, Ikenna James, for allegedly raping and killing his 29- year- old neighbour, Oluwatoshin Adefisayo, a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University at their residence at Ogijo area of the state..

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the incident said the suspect, who lives in the same compound with the deceased, connived with his friend who is now at large and they broke into the apartment of the deceased in the night through the ceiling while she was fast asleep, raped her before they strangled her.

Men of the Ogun State Police Command have arrested a 23-year old man, Ikenna James, for allegedly raping and killing his 29- year- old neighbour, Oluwatoshin Adefisayo, a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University at their residence at Ogijo area of the state..

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the incident said the suspect, who lives in the same compound with the deceased, connived with his friend who is now at large and they broke into the apartment of the deceased in the night through the ceiling while she was fast asleep, raped her before they strangled her.

The state police spokesman said he was quickly held down while a distress call was made to the police at Ogijo divisional headquarters. The Divisional Police Officer, Ogijo, CSP Onatufeh Umoh, quickly led his men to the scene and got the suspect arrested.

During interrogation, Oyeyemi said the suspect whose partner in crime is currently on the run, confessed to committing the crime, The police PRO added that the suspect also informed the police that they decided to kill the victim after raping her because they discovered that she recognised them.

He explained that Ikenna parents who described his arrest as good radiance to bad rubbish said they have already given up on him as he is the black sheep of the family.

They also appealed to authority concerned to ensure that appropriate punishment is awarded to him.

Meanwhile, the state Commissioner of Police, Lanre Bankole, has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to the Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation. He also directed that his accomplice must be hunted for and brought to book.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/4/police-nab-23-year-old-man-for-allegedly-raping-and-killing-his-29-year-old-neighbor.html

12 Likes

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
MOST TIMES I would just sit down and wish God didn't create the male gender.

Even God regretted creating this gender.

Gen.6:6 And the LORD regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart.
RLouis:

Sometimes we need to understand the bible before we talk. Don't interpret the bible to suit ur argument the MAN there is a general term for both genders

Why did God say let us create man in our image but created woman too? It was Adam who called her a woman bcoz she's created from a man

But then rape is very bad either it's a boy commiting the crime or a woman, what is bad is bad
As at the time God made that statement "Let us create man in our own image" He was actually referring to making Adam alone. Woman "Eve" was not in the picture. Eve came as an afterthought.
EkiranAlexmedia:

Sapphire, try to have a deep understanding.
God meant both male and female, beside it was the woman that ate the fruit that make all human being to have all these sinful nature.
Dont misunderstand the scripture.

And listen good, I will never support rape or any form of violence. Not all men are like that.
Read your Bible very well you'd understand that God didn't regret or made the statement , "I regret making ......" when Eve failed. That statement came out after the sons not daughters o. The sons of man did abominable acts.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 5:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Oya ooo. Rape apologists come and justify this.
1sherlockHolmes:
she was walking around in skimpy dress everyday, the guy just Hot and couldnt hold it. if she was told to cover her body she will not, she would say its her body her choice. so the guy its his lust and his choice.
Rape apologist good morning sir.
pek:
Wait ooo. So Linda wrote this? I am disappointed. Littered with grammatical errors.
Na them. They will never see anything wrong in rape. Na grammar be their concern.
Association of Rape Apologists (ARA)

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by santopelele(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
So bad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Men are really responsible for most of the problems around the world.. undecided
Violent crime is almost exclusively committed by men. .Most societal problems like war...crime..rape.. sexism.. racism..genocide.. economic inequality.. famine.. and some other horrible act are mostly linked to men.. undecided

When is this nonsense gonna stop.. undecided
So disgusting..*pukes* undecided

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Sergio104(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Hmm

Sad.

But woman...... don't you have any other thing meaningful other than seeking news to calm your burning nerves against men??

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by joshjc(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2022
So bad, he allowed lust to take over him,may God grant us the power of self control

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Sergio104(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Sometimes I would just sit down and wish God didn't create the male gender.

It has always been on my mind to seek the termination of the good for nothing gender that only brings misfortune to our tranquil society devoid of entropy too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by LeoDeKing: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ikenna James

130 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by heniford2: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bad very bad! But this kinda news the give Op orgasm undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by AlafinofEnugu(m): 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Is this the foundation Biafra want to be built on

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 5:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Men are really responsible for most of the problems around the world.. undecided
Violent crime is almost exclusively committed by men. .Most societal problems war...crime..rape.. sexism.. racism..genocide.. economic inequality.. famine..rape and some other horrible act are mostly linked to men.. undecided

When is this nonsense gonna stop.. undecided
So disgusting..*pukes* undecided
God bless you sir/ma'am for speaking the obvious.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sergio104:

Sad.

But woman...... don't you have any other thing meaningful other than seeking news to calm your burning nerves against men??
I'm the voice of the voiceless.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Sergio104(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
I'm the voice of the voiceless.

Not with a bitter heart.

Mate...... it will only lead to your destruction

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
He explained that Ikenna parents who described his arrest as good radiance to bad rubbish said they have already given up on him as he is the black sheep of the family.
Train a male child at your own peril. He will dent your family name. Just a matter of time.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Tomek09(m): 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
RIP Tosin.

Ikenna James disgracing Igbos.

Even ur family don give up on you.

Too young to end ur life this way.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Sergio104:

Not with a bitter heart.

Mate...... it will only lead to your destruction
I'm hoping to establish a foundation soon. We are coming out in full force for all the rapists.
I would be you all greatest nightmare once the foundation is launched.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by heniford2: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Rape apologist spotted
do i have ur time, your always getting bad news to paint men bad just because ur boyfriend broke up with you i pray ur soul to heal up undecided

26 Likes

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2022
heniford2:
do i have ur time, your always getting bad news to paint men bad just because ur boyfriend broke up with you i pray ur soul to heal up undecided
Not that I am always getting bad news to paint men black. Men are the ones who like being on the news for bad reasons.

The day I will see a female Nigerian rapist I will commit suicide.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by heniford2: 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
Not that I am always getting bad news to paint men black. Men are the ones who like being on the news for bad reasons.

The day I will see a female Nigerian rapist I will commit suicide.
see this one when i was 9yrs was Raped by a woman oyia go commit suicide undecided looks like u where Raped but anything it is please free ur soul stop getting hurt by it let go undecided

13 Likes

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Sergio104(m): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:
I'm hoping to establish a foundation soon. We are coming out in full force for all the rapists.
I would be you all greatest nightmare once the foundation is launched.

To the goons!!!.

Goodluck on your foundation sha

But remember......The twilight doesn't always count among the night.

Also,at grey hair.......we count score.

Outta here!!!

10 Likes

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by saphiere(f): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Draslo:

Ogun **** you.

the reason God regretted according to the Abrahamic religions na because the woman Bleep up big time
Well, it's a man that is mentioned in that verse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by iyapont: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
Castrate the motherf**ker first undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Fashionista01(f): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Our body is the temple of God but if you allow the evil spirit to dwell in it, you will have your self to blame.

Thank God he was caught.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by l69l: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

The man refers to HUMAN

12 Likes

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
saphiere:

Keep ranting ,there is nothing you can do about it.its a man that will still marry you

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour by Draslo(m): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
grin grin grin
continue. i didn't do anything worse than you usually do
saphiere:
seun lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Married Woman Cuts Off Husband's Friend's joystick / Two Nigerian Girls Fight In Europe (VIDEO) / Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.