Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel (20520 Views)

Bolanle Raheem: Policeman Arrested For Shooting Female Lawyer Dead In Lagos / Policeman Arrested As Girlfriend Dies In Lagos Hotel / Fan Shot Dead At Wizkid‘s Concert, Policeman Arrested. Wizkid Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by tossie101(f): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2018
onomeabuja:

U SURE SAY U! NO SMELL PASS AM

Another smelly thing.
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by onomeabuja: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
tossie101:

Another smelly thing.

no1 u can't create a toothpick talk more of calling some1 "smelling tin"
no2. u are those set of girls that stinks
no3. ur type are those set of girls that hardly stays in a man's because of UR manwoman behaviour.
no4.even UR best boyfriend can never match my HANDSOME.
no5.ur type are those sets of ladies that fight in d public for self acclaimed "slay mamas" bt olosho is all u do it for.
so I won't b surprise if ur so called boyfriend call u & even though u nt home, u will gladly tell him u are home...BT GOD knows u.ve probably gone for ur ass-licking ADVENTURES.
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by siegfried99(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
tyson98:
Na so one babe come visit me wey I still dey feel fly not knowing she dey asthmatic hmmmm na so the thing start for midnight thank God for inhaler,she con dey alright con tell me to continue with the sex ,for where Mo japa.........oh boy I no sleep all Tru as I don dey picture how prison go be grin grin cheesy

5am I don dress up for work and made sure she leaves immediately too grin

Kwakwakwa grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by gabu2talk: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hymmm, this is pathetic

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by tossie101(f): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
onomeabuja:

[s]no1 u can't create a toothpick talk more of calling some1 "smelling tin"
no2. u are those set of girls that stinks
no3. ur type are those set of girls that hardly stays in a man's because of UR manwoman behaviour.
no4.even UR best boyfriend can never match my HANDSOME.
no5.ur type are those sets of ladies that fight in d public for self acclaimed "slay mamas" bt olosho is all u do it for.
so I won't b surprise if ur so called boyfriend call u & even though u nt home, u will gladly tell him u are home...BT GOD knows u.ve probably gone for ur ass-licking ADVENTURES[/s].

Who be this kid Biko.
U stink go and bath
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
tyson98:
Na so one babe come visit me wey I still dey feel fly not knowing she dey asthmatic hmmmm na so the thing start for midnight thank God for inhaler,she con dey alright con tell me to continue with the sex ,for where Mo japa.........oh boy I no sleep all Tru as I don dey picture how prison go be grin grin cheesy

Back in d university days I almost fell for such...na God save me

That's y I don't sleep in a ladies place again, ,,even if na my to be wife, ,,make she come over, to my place ,,,this babe as she just call me na so I run go her place, ,,by 12am this girl just collapse o

I raise up e hand e drop like wood, ,,,jesus, ,,i raise up hand e drop like wood, ,,i b wan shout for d hostel but I calm my self down, say boys for her hostel go just rush me with blows say I don use her do ritual na so i,,run go her kitchen look for water I kw mind if she just recently do her hair pour am for her body, ,,,give her better blow for back like 3 blows

I run go open her window..she never even open her eye yet o..to b continue

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by millionboi2: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
chiommy123:
Things are happening and so many persons are sick but may not be showing it just pray for Gods protection everywhere you are but how God wan protect you when you wan commit fornication
bcoz he kills and maketh alive.

#Power
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by millionboi2: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
mogbojaiye:

That's y I don't sleep in a ladies place again, ,,even if na my to be wife, ,,make she come over, to my place ,,,this babe as she just call me na so I run go her place, ,,by 12am this girl just collapse o

I raise up e hand e drop like wood, ,,,jesus, ,,i raise up hand e drop like wood, ,,i b wan shout for d hostel but I calm my self down, say boys for her hostel go just rush me with blows say I don use her do ritual na so i,,run go her kitchen look for water I kw mind if she just recently do her hair pour am for her body, ,,,give her better blow for back like 3 blows

hahaha

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Egbetayo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] shocked grin sadwey your liver?
tyson98:

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Toseenlove: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
agbonkamen:
Kpekkus ministry be sending people to prison grin grin

Hehe Ereke Ni Shop.

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by doggedfighter(f): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hezzyluv:
The woman, MOTHER OF FIVE. my question is can't she engage in business than to b doing OLOSHO work up n down? the fact she lost her husband, is not an excuse for that. perhaps if she had remarried, this may not happen.
Anyway, RIP

A very harsh judgement. She is a widow remember !
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Hezzyluv: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
doggedfighter:

A very harsh judgement. She is a widow remember !
She is a widow is a licence 4her going to hotel n b sleeping around is that not? or didn't u carefully read my comment?
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by tungamaje: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
I read in a certain medical book that acting violently is one of the signs of an impending heart attack
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by frozen70(f): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
tossie101:
Yorub men.
Sex starved freaks

My dear, I.am.noy being sentimental or being tribalistic

The way the yoruba loves sex

I wander what taste it got that other tribes are not getting

Both men and women take sex do Cola nut for person
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by frozen70(f): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
tossie101:
Yorub men.
Sex starved freaks

My dear, I am not being sentimental or being tribalistic

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by frozen70(f): 8:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
kenbee:
Yoruba and Sex are like
Igbo and Money
Just like Hausa & blood

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by tossie101(f): 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
frozen70:

My dear, I am noy being sentimental or being tribalistic
they are cursed, thats why they commit heinous sexual crimes... They don't know sister or daughter or cousin when sex is involved.
It's not ordinary.

U can't see YORUBAS men or women discuss for 10 straight minutes without involving sex

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by frozen70(f): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
tossie101:

they are cursed, thats why they commit heinous sexual crimes... They don't know sister or daughter or cousin when sex is involved.
It's not ordinary.

U can't see YORUBAS men or women discuss for 10 straight minutes without involving sex

Lol, true talk

1 Like

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Cindy08: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
mogbojaiye:

and you ran away some guys are synonymous to wickedness
Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cindy08:
and you ran away some guys are synonymous to wickedness

@ 12am - 1am where I wan run go

U want to hear d whole gist abi? Don't worry I will complete it

After opening her sliding windows, I didn't mind if mosquito enters d room or not, ,,,and I was about carry her to d bathroom to pour more water on her, ,,she suddenly took dis heavenly deep breathe with her eyes all white, ,,
I was like wat d hel happened, did u use any drug or are u on drugs, ,,she said no wat happened

And all she could tell me is she can't remember abit of wat happened, ,,i even told her I unleashed 2-3 blows on her back but she didn't beleive, ,till date, ,,she said it was a lie I never did dat, ,,but her body was soaked with water, ,,,

My people as 5;30am na so I japaaly open her door while she was still fast asleep I zoom off, ,,,we met in class dat same day and she was like u left without telling me, ,,,,u and who, ,,i told u oo,,,since then I just completely distance my self from d babe, ,,,,i still got her number on my phone but dat evil nite would even let me dial her number again

Once bitten twice shy

Snake kw day bite man 2 times for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Cindy08: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
mogbojaiye:

@ 12am - 1am where I wan run go

U want to hear d whole gist abi? Don't worry I will complete it

After opening her sliding windows, I didn't mind if mosquito enters d room or not, ,,,and I was about carry her to d bathroom to pour more water on her, ,,she suddenly took dis heavenly deep breathe with her eyes all white, ,,
I was like wat d hel happened, did u use any drug or are u on drugs, ,,she said no wat happened

And all she could tell me is she can't remember abit of wat happened, ,,i even told her I unleashed 2-3 blows on her back but she didn't beleive, ,till date, ,,she said it was a lie I never did dat, ,,but her body was soaked with water, ,,,

My people as 5;30am na so I japaaly open her door while she was still fast asleep I zoom off, ,,,we met in class dat same day and she was like u left without telling me, ,,,,u and who, ,,i told u oo,,,since then I just completely distance my self from d babe, ,,,,i still got her number on my phone but dat evil nite would even let me dial her number again

Once bitten twice shy

Snake kw day bite man 2 times for life
lol I can't laff dis alone somebody help grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Policeman Arrested For Death Of Lover In Lagos Hotel by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cindy08:
lol I can't laff dis alone somebody help grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is no amount of money a girl can give to me for me to sleep over at her place liaaaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Hooker Fights A Defaulting Client In Italy / Nigerian Fraudster Conned Students Out Of £1.5m Online / 4 Men Who Stole Musical Instruments In Lagos Caught & Disgraced (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.