Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Do I Track My Phone After It Was Stolen. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Track My Phone After It Was Stolen. (667 Views)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Track My Phone After It Was Stolen. by piippa(m): 7:30am On Oct 27, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I really need information on how to track my phone. I was robbed a week ago around 8pm and the robbers collected my phone and my wallet, they removed the money in my wallet and flung the wallet at me and the moved away. I bought the phone just 3 months ago( Samsung Galaxy S6) and now the phone is gone. The most annoying of all is that I lost lots of clients contacts and some business set-ups. I'm determined to get the phone back and who ever uses the phone to pay dearly for it. Please what is the process involved and how do I go about it?
Please ignore any typo.

Cc Mynd44
Cc OAM4J
Cc lalasticlala
Re: How Do I Track My Phone After It Was Stolen. by Pamatips: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2018
I heard SARS do track Phones but i don't know how true it is, but you can just report the case to them.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone After It Was Stolen. by Alepa(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Pamatips:
I heard SARS do track Phones but i don't know how true it is, but you can just report the case to them.
SARS will ask him to pay not less than 50m .
But op is not serious ! All that long epistle and he didn’t even mention the kind of phone he wants to track
Re: How Do I Track My Phone After It Was Stolen. by piippa(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2018
Alepa:

SARS will ask him to pay not less than 50m .
But op is not serious ! All that long epistle and he didn’t even mention the kind of phone he wants to track
It's a Samsung Galaxy S6
Re: How Do I Track My Phone After It Was Stolen. by Nina4u(f): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: How Do I Track My Phone After It Was Stolen. by DaCharis2016: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2018
Sorry about it dear.

My phone was also stolen in a Maruwa last month ago. And I haven't forgotten the frustration meted out by that alone as it was d only money on me I used to buy the phone to research on my next line of action in developing myself and be employed.

And that unfortunate being just trailed me to the maruwa and stole the phone from me.

I went to SARS and met some officers there and was told the minimum I need to pay for it to be tracked is 20k. However, I was advised to forfeit it if it wasnt a costly phone like that. But am determined to track it just like you and teach thieves and buyers of such phones a lesson. So I have handed it over to them to help me track it.

Just go to SARS near you and formally report it.

Thank you.
Re: How Do I Track My Phone After It Was Stolen. by TissuePaper: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
DaCharis2016:
Sorry about it dear.

My phone was also stolen in a Maruwa last month ago. And I haven't forgotten the frustration meted out by that alone as it was d only money on me I used to buy the phone to research on my next line of action in developing myself and be employed.

And that unfortunate being just trailed me to the maruwa and stole the phone from me.

I went to SARS and met some officers there and was told the minimum I need to pay for it to be tracked is 20k. However, I was advised to forfeit it if it wasnt a costly phone like that. But am determined to track it just like you and teach thieves and buyers of such phones a lesson. So I have handed it over to them to help me track it.

Just go to SARS near you and formally report it.

Thank you.
what's up bro, were you finally able to track it?

(1) (Reply)

Edo Yahoo Boy Rain Cures On Client For Delaying In Payment / Assemblies Of God Pastor Stabbed To Death As He Steps Out To Preach (video) / Boy Beats His Girlfriend For Inviting Her Friend To His House(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.