Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Open Heaven Prayer Points, Saturday, October 27,2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heaven Prayer Points, Saturday, October 27,2018 (469 Views)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:sunday, October 27, 2019 / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Prayer Points, Saturday, October 27,2018 by femoint007(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, October 27, 2018) - *He Sets The Captives Free*

1.I worship You, my Father, for Your power to set free the prey of the mighty, the lawful captives, and, even, protect and save my children.

2.Father, with thanksgiving in my heart, I receive Your promised deliverance and freedom today, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, arise, and fight against those who are fighting against me, and contend with them that contend with me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, feed all my oppressors with their own flesh, and let them be drunken with their own blood, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, I commit my children into Your hands, please, keep, protect and deliver them from all forms of evil and vices, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, show my enemies and the whole world, in Your own special way, that You are my Saviour and Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, silence permanently, all my enemies, tormentors, and persecutors, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, make me to live this day, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, I surrender my life (afresh) to Your authority and lordship, today, please, let me eat the good of this land, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, in any area of life that Pastor E.A. Adeboye, is looking unto You for help or divine assistance, please, do it for him, today, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heaven Prayer Points, Saturday, October 27,2018 by DavidEsq(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2018
femoint007:
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, October 27, 2018) - *He Sets The Captives Free*

1.I worship You, my Father, for Your power to set free the prey of the mighty, the lawful captives, and, even, protect and save my children.

2.Father, with thanksgiving in my heart, I receive Your promised deliverance and freedom today, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, arise, and fight against those who are fighting against me, and contend with them that contend with me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, feed all my oppressors with their own flesh, and let them be drunken with their own blood, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, I commit my children into Your hands, please, keep, protect and deliver them from all forms of evil and vices, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, show my enemies and the whole world, in Your own special way, that You are my Saviour and Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, silence permanently, all my enemies, tormentors, and persecutors, today, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, make me to live this day, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, I surrender my life (afresh) to Your authority and lordship, today, please, let me eat the good of this land, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, in any area of life that Pastor E.A. Adeboye, is looking unto You for help or divine assistance, please, do it for him, today, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.
Matthew 6:7,8: "When praying, do not say the same things over and over again as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words. 8 So do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need even before you ask him". 9

(1) (Reply)

666: The Weapon Of Worship, Government And Economy. / Santa Claus Or Satan's Claws? / First Fruit Is A Scam,be Wiser In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.