Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Taxify Driver Allegedly Smashes Lady's Face After Robbing Her (graphic Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxify Driver Allegedly Smashes Lady's Face After Robbing Her (graphic Video) (484 Views)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Her Husband In Bayelsa For Slapping Her (Graphic) / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxify Driver Allegedly Smashes Lady's Face After Robbing Her (graphic Video) by ebusnwaoma: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2018
A Taxify driver has been accused of smashing a lady's face, after robbing her of her belongings during a recent trip in Lagos.

Instagram user @adebolaisaac who shared a video of the badly injured lady attacked by an Taxify driver, disclosed that the incident occurred after she boarded the car from Ajah. He added that friends of the lady can visit her at Reddington hospital beside Mega Plaza, which is where he took her to for treatment.

He wrote;

Does anybody know this lady? I met her at musa Yar’adua street vi, crying with blood all over her that the Taxify driver she took from ajah robbed her and made away with her belongings, I took her to Reddington hospital beside mega plaza. Anyone who knows her should please check her at the hospital. Pple be careful out there

https://lailasnews.com/taxify-driver-allegedly-smashes-ladys-face-after-robbing-her-graphic-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Taxify Driver Allegedly Smashes Lady's Face After Robbing Her (graphic Video) by Franklyspeakin: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Chaiii sorry for her. I pray the bager is caught.
On a lighter note please we are in search of a good special center for our Amiable President, Mohammed Buhari to get a good WAEC result before he is compelled to tender his results. Please if you know a sure center do well to communicate me, lai Mohammed or his loving wife Aisha. Thank you
Signed
Presidency
Re: Taxify Driver Allegedly Smashes Lady's Face After Robbing Her (graphic Video) by Olalan(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2018
Sorry for her pains and loss, but the real story needs to be told.........false accusations seems to be the order of the day lately especially against taxi drivers
Re: Taxify Driver Allegedly Smashes Lady's Face After Robbing Her (graphic Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2018
She wanted the taxify driver to fvck and forget the money. The driver refused but the ashawo girl decided not to pay anyway, trying to leave shaking her bum bum. Taxify driver became angry, smashed her face and collected his money by force.
Re: Taxify Driver Allegedly Smashes Lady's Face After Robbing Her (graphic Video) by frbona: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
She wanted the taxify driver to fvck and forget the money. The driver refused but the ashawo girl decided not to pay anyway, trying to leave shaking her bum bum. Taxify driver became angry, smashed her face and collected his money by force.
every time your Dad looks at you, he regrets those 5minutes he spent romping on top of your momma to produce a total waste like you.....watch your future utterances so you don't incur a curse upon your daughters in future. With a name like yours you already on a path to becoming a drinker and a terrible parent. Peeps like you would do exactly what that taxify driver did so I wouldn't blame you for your comments even after seeing that poor lady's bloodied face. God have mercy on your soul.
Re: Taxify Driver Allegedly Smashes Lady's Face After Robbing Her (graphic Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2018
frbona:
every time your Dad looks at you, he regrets those 5minutes he spent romping on top of your momma to produce a total waste like you.....watch your future utterances so you don't incur a curse upon your daughters in future. With a name like yours you already on a path to becoming a drinker and a terrible parent. Peeps like you would do exactly what that taxify driver did so I wouldn't blame you for your comments even after seeing that poor lady's bloodied face. God have mercy on your soul.
first, I drink alot and I don't see anything wrong in it. It doesn't prevent me from owning businesses and paying people salaries.

Secondly, my parent are proud of me. They are in my payroll. The money I send to them monthly is bigger than what you can give to yours in decade - That's if they are not still the ones laboring to feed you with soaked garri grin

Lastly, I have no intentions of getting married. Don't want no bitch telling me how I should stop drinking angry. When I'm ready to have kids, I will make several beautiful ladies my baby mamas. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING News: Many Feared ‘killed’ As Policemen, Soldiers Clash With Shi’ites I / Nurse,ritualist Arrested Over Baby’s Placenta / Chinese Firm Forces Sales Reps To Sell Condom In Street For Not Meeting Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.