Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,120 members, 7,860,046 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Opinion: The Murder Of General Alkali, questions Nigerians should Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: The Murder Of General Alkali, questions Nigerians should Nigerian Army (385 Views)

Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: The Murder Of General Alkali, questions Nigerians should Nigerian Army by Built2last: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2018
In less than one month the Nigerian Army claims to have found out the pond where General Alkali's car was deposited.

In less than one month the Nigerian army claims to have found out the names and faces of everyone involved in the murder of General Alkali.

In less than one month the Nigerian army claims to have found out the location of the shallow gravesite where General Alkali was deposited after his been murdered.

In less than one month they achieved such remarkable feat using intelligence and forensic investigation where sniffing dogs and digital evidence played very vital roles in addition to cordon and search operations.

I feel like clapping for my beloved Nigerian army, but I think the following questions need some urgent answers before the clapping begins:

1. How come the Nigerian army is unable to help unravel the murderers of Dele Giwa till date?!

2. How come they have no answers for the murderers of Bola Ige Esquire, the murdered Attorney General of the Federation in Obasanjo's regime?!

3. How come they are unable to unravel the murderers that permeate Kaduna, Zamfara, Plateau, Bauchi, Edo, Rivers, Nasarawa, Delta, Lagos, Kano, Borno, Taraba, Benue, Kogi and etcetera States where innocent Nigerians are killed for fun everyday?!

4. How come they have operations in all the States abovementioned, but are unable to deliver on their mandates in those areas despite the Budgets and allowances we pay them everyday to deliver?!

5. How come they are unable to sniff out the President's certificate till date despite @Mbuhari complaining about it for over 15 years?!

6. Where are the names and pictures of the people who have been murdering innocent Nigerian peoples in Kaduna, Plateau, Kano, Rivers, Delta, Borno, Benue, Niger, Nasarawa, Ekiti, Bauchi, Zamfara, Edo and etcetera?!

7. Those people that murdered corp members in Bauchi and Kaduna in 2011 post elections violence, why have you not found out their pictures and locations?!

I am a believer, but these are my terms for believing the Nigerian army's claims on the just concluded investigation.

Just before the evidence of the sniffer dogs boomerang in Court, the Nigerian army needs to strengthen their claims by showing us some evidence of how the sniffer dogs were used to achieve investigative breakthroughs in at least 2 of the cases under query above.

Nigerians in general cannot be fooled too easily....

General Alkali was a Nigerian, and so was Bola Ige Esq., and every other innocent Nigerian murdered under the nose of the Nigerian army and other security agencies operating under the constitutional mandate to protect the lives and property of each and every Nigerian over the years.

Please help us to believe in your investigations more by providing investigation reports on the above crimes within a month too.

Waiting for answers, my sweetheart....

Re: Opinion: The Murder Of General Alkali, questions Nigerians should Nigerian Army by pelumzy007(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2018
So when did it become the Army's job to handle investigation on behalf of the police. Please stop typing shit.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Murder Of General Alkali, questions Nigerians should Nigerian Army by Ganzagangan: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2018
pelumzy007:
So when did it become the Army's job to handle investigation on behalf of the police. Please stop typing shit.

Tell them.

This people are full of crap, so they can only come forth with crap.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Murder Of General Alkali, questions Nigerians should Nigerian Army by saaron(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2018
Let the set up against innocent people in plateau continue by the terrorist in Nigerian army. The truth about the whole sham that the so call missing general was abducted in Bauchi state is already public knowledge.
Bloody terrorist govt.

(1) (Reply)

Pmb's Result-the Internet Does Not Forget / Hey Mods, Imperialyoruba Defects Immediately... / Ganduje Bribe Videos: My Life Is In Danger, Journalist Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.