Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army (4111 Views)

Northerners Can Have President Of Only Northern Nigeria In 2023 Ohanaeze Women / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Lucky To Have President Like Buhari / Covid19: Nnamdi Kanu Says "Nigeria Will no Longer Have President Soon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by KEVIND: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by ehhmah(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2018
hahaaaahahaaaaaa

#back2daura is bae
kaiBaba.. smiley

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by jumpandpas(m): 10:33am On Oct 27, 2018
grin
Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by Darls247: 10:35am On Oct 27, 2018
Are you serious

5 Likes

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by Righteousness89(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Produce whatever of him u have!!

Gce
PSLC( primary school leaving certificate)

Whatever!!

8 Likes

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Says Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye of Jonathan and Dasuki's politicised army.
Ekitigate comes to mind.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by hucienda: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2018
Is this recent?
Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by KraticKratus: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2018
chai. even the army don turn on the lifeless one.

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by duality(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:
Says Brigadier-General Olajide Laleye of Jonathan and Dasuki's politicised army.
Ekitigate comes to mind.

Now that he now has his own "unpoliticised army" he should be able to bring out the certificate now.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2018
The certified true copy is in his personal file...
Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by jchioma: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2018
duality:

Now that he now has his own "unpoliticised army" he should be able to bring out the certificate now.

Ogbeni AnyoneButAtiku, are you still there?

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2018
duality:

Too satisfy the whims and caprices of @duality who can't think rationally?
You must be off your rockers.

P.S - Buhari has been contesting elections since 2003, so why did the issue of a certificate suddenly assume life-form under Jonathan's politicised but largely ineffectual army?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2018
jchioma:

Ogbeni AnyoneButAtiku, are you still there?

I dey kampe.
Always ready to take nitwits to school. grin

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by jchioma: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

I dey kampe.
Always ready to take nitwits to school. grin

duality:

Buhari! Where's your WAEC Certificate?

He will need to hire more SANs to defend him, because if I were Atiku, I will ensure the courts compel Mr. Buhari to produce his certificate.

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by ivandragon: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

Too satisfy the whims and caprices of @duality who can't think rationally?
You must be off your rockers.

P.S - Buhari has been contesting elections since 2003, so why did the issue of a certificate suddenly assume life-form under Jonathan's politicised but largely ineffectual army?

the amended electoral act made it a requirement for copies of credentials to be submitted to INEC.

in previous elections, the candidate only had to 'state' what qualifications they had without need to submit documentary evidence...

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by AnyoneButAtiku: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
ivandragon:

the amended electoral act made it a requirement for copies of credentials to be submitted to INEC.

in previous elections, the candidate only had to 'state' what qualifications they had without need to submit documentary evidence...

I know what the amended electoral act states.
Question is, are you aware that it makes a provision for the submission of an affidavit in lieu of any missing documents?

(c) By substituting for subsection (5) a new subsection "(5)" –

"(5) Any person who has reasonable grounds to believe that any information given by a candidate in the affidavit or any document submitted by that candidate is false may file a suit at the Federal High Court, High Court of a State or PCT against such person seeking a declaration that the information contained in the affidavit is false".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by ivandragon: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

I know what the amended electoral act states.
Question is, are you aware that it makes a provision for the submission of an affidavit in lieu of any missing documents?

which is why sane people are saying he should get CTCs of the document.

those documents can be gotten. where the records are, everyone knows, all it needs is for PMB to make the appropriate request...

no one is saying he should bring the real thing, just a CTC...

for a man who harps so much on integrity, it's shocking how he rather dodge such a straightforward matter.

8 Likes

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by buhariguy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
duality:

if arm robbers came to your house and left with your documents, and that document can not be with the army but with the arm robbers,
ATM dasuki and thief ibb fails to deposit it with the military board, so are they responsible for the stealing of the certificate,
And if the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are not satisfied with that, they should go to court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by Omeokachie: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari lied his way to office.

He is lying to stay in office.

He continues to lie to get reelected into office.
Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by naijaking1: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
buhariguy:
if arm robbers came to your house and left with your documents, and that document can not be with the army but with the arm robbers,
ATM dasuki and thief ibb fails to deposit it with the military board, so are they responsible for the stealing of the certificate,
And if the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist are not satisfied with that, they should go to court.

All these name calling just to ask WAEC or any exam body to please give me a copy of whatever result I have?. Simple!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by opribo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
The whole entirety of well meaning nigerians must rise up and stop this scammer called Bubu in his tracks.

He cannot continue to fool the whole nation. What is tge meaning of gis certificates are with the military. Is the military not a nigerian institution, cant he je demand for it as the president. Is it not the same military that IBB and OBJ were part off.

Someone should tell Bubu there is a limit a lie can go. You cannot be enjoying a position you dont have the credentials to back it up. He should do the needful and 'gerraway" from there. No wonder he condoned certicate forgers and all because you caanot give what you dont have.

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari is a scam cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by AnyoneButAtiku: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
ivandragon:

which is why sane people are saying he should get CTCs of the document.

those documents can be gotten. where the records are, everyone knows, all it needs is for PMB to make the appropriate request...

no one is saying he should bring the real thing, just a CTC...

for a man who harps so much on integrity, it's shocking how he rather dodge such a straightforward matter.

Given the circumstances he has already cited, he does not have to do anything else beyond attesting to having acquired a school leaving certificate in the first place.

Listen, if you want me to educate you on these matters; please take note that my services are billable. grin

Explaining the development in an affidavit he deposed before an Abuja High Court, Buhari said that all his certificates were with the Secretary, Military Board.

The affidavit was dated November 24, 2014 and was stamped and received by INEC on December 18, 2014.

Buhari, in the affidavit, said “I am the above-named person and deponent to this affidavit therein. All my academic qualifications documents as filled in my presidential form, President APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary, Military Board, as of the time of presenting this affidavit.

“The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purpose. The affidavit is made in good faith and for record purposes.

Source:http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/30/not-submit-certificates-inec-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by AnyoneButAtiku: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
buhariguy:

My point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by ivandragon: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

Given the circumstances he has already cited, he does not have to do anything else beyond attesting to having acquired a school leaving certificate in the first place.

Listen, if you want me to educate you on these matters; please take note that my services are billable. grin

Source:http://dailypost.ng/2014/12/30/not-submit-certificates-inec-buhari/

lol.

if this is how you defend your clients, I will pass on your services because obviously, you have far less education on such matters than my humble self...

let me ask you this simple question...

will the FG offer employment to any one who submits an affidavit that is not backed by further documentary evidence, i.e., a certified true copy or to whom it may concern showing details of the supposed result?

2 Likes

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by socialmediaman: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:
Ekitigate comes to mind.

You mean Jonathan still controls the army for 3 years running now?

4 Likes

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by ivandragon: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
naijaking1:

All these name calling just to ask WAEC or any exam body to please give me a copy of whatever result I have?. Simple!

in fact, it is baffling to read supposed learned people seeking to excuse this matter.

when PMB was taken to court on the matter, he brought 20 SANs just to squash a letter of summon to appear, that was not even the real case ooo. just to serve PMB notice, he was already panicking...

3 Likes

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by AnyoneButAtiku: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
ivandragon:

lol.

if this is how you defend your clients, I will pass on your services because obviously, you have far less education on such matters than my humble self...

let me ask you this simple question...

will the FG offer employment to any one who submits an affidavit that is not backed by further documentary evidence, i.e., a certified true copy or to whom it may concern showing details of the supposed result?

The Federal Government was his employer for several years running. Geddit?

What is it with the low-grade reasoning that currently abounds on Nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by AnyoneButAtiku: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
socialmediaman:

You mean Jonathan still controls the army for 3 years running now?

You lot are immutable to reason, I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by ozo13(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:
Ekitigate comes to mind.
lol.make the same man talk the very same thing e talk then if actually he is saying the truth grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by ivandragon: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
AnyoneButAtiku:

The Federal Government was his employer for several years running. Geddit?

What is it with the low-grade reasoning that currently abounds on Nairaland?

there are people who have entered the service with false records, get it?

& his continued refusal to produce the requisite evidence reinforces that narrative...

you chaps are just to dull...

simple case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army by AnyoneButAtiku: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
ivandragon:

there are people who have entered the service with false records, get it?

& his continued refusal to produce the requisite evidence reinforces that narrative...

you chaps are just to dull...

simple case.

How can he produce what has been stolen or lost?

Has 'Oxford Cambridge and RSA' (OCR) come out to refute the certified statement of results which was produced by Katsina College, and by inference credited it?

Need I remind you that the same examination board was quick to set the likes of Fani-Kayode and his TANoid fanbase straight, when they ran riot because Hausa appeared as one of his (Buhari's) listed exams?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APC Is About To Kill Atiku Abubakar (photo Attached) / Man Travels From Port Harcourt To Lagos Hoping To Vote Buhari, But This Happened / We’ll Only Do Nationwide Electronic Collation Of Results —INEC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.